Windows 10: Purchase From Microsoft Store using Paypal

Discus and support Purchase From Microsoft Store using Paypal in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello I'm from eastern europe and want to buy minecraft with paypal account When i went to checkout it always asks me to give billing adress? Why?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IgorCojocaru, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Purchase From Microsoft Store using Paypal

Hello

I'm from eastern europe and want to buy minecraft with paypal account
    When i went to checkout it always asks me to give billing adress? Why? When I used to buy with paypal all the information of card and billing is kept there, why microsoft is asking for other information than they need to? And why i can't use as a payment option paypal in eastern europe ???

And why I can choose paypal only in cart on US microsoft store?

[Original Title: Shoping cart]

:)

IgorCojocaru, Dec 14, 2018

2. Problems paying with paypal on the microsoft store.

Hello,

This issue might be caused by incorrect account configuration. We'd like to know if you've already added your Paypal account in your Microsoft account as a payment option. If not, kindly follow the steps below to add your Paypal account:

• Sign in to your
      Payment options
    • Select Add payment option.
    • Fill in the required fields, then select Next. If you don't see any more prompts, you're done.
    • Try purchasing in the Store.

Let us know the result.

Regile Reb, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Microsoft Support Paypal payment

Hi Fantanafest,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Did you purchase any applications or games from the Windows Store?
    • Can you provide us the screen shot of the notification?
    • What are the “some issues” you are referring to?
    The Paypal payment notification might occur if you have purchased any applications or games from the Windows Store. If there is a
    more details option on the Paypal payment notification then, I suggest you to click on it and check.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 14, 2018
  4. Purchase From Microsoft Store using Paypal

App Purchase with PayPal

While the options not on the phone I've noticed that I can purchase with PayPal from Marketplace.WindowsPhone.com. I purchased a Windows Phone 7.x application, though right now I only have Windows Phone 8 hardware on my account. It may be worth some one with
    WP7.x trying to do a purchase from the desktop's browser to see if PayPal is presented there.

Joel Ivory Johnson, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

Purchase From Microsoft Store using Paypal

1. Purchase From Microsoft Store using Paypal - Similar Threads - Purchase Microsoft Store

2. In game purchase from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    In game purchase from Microsoft Store: I started playing Big Business Deluxe on my pc, from the Microsoft Store and made various purchases getting close to $200\£160. One of the purchases was quite expensive and generated 500,000 coins every 3 days to use in game. A week or so ago the game repeatedly wouldn't...
  3. Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store: When I reinstalled Windows 10 on my desktop PC, the order history for the Microsoft Store disappeared. How do I get the order history back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-purchases-from-the-microsoft-store/e274c09c-1181-456b-a099-8dd42c105799
  4. Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store

Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store: When I reinstalled Windows 10 on my desktop PC, the order history for the Microsoft Store disappeared. How do I get the order history back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-purchases-from-the-microsoft-store/e274c09c-1181-456b-a099-8dd42c105799
  5. Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Restore purchase from Microsoft Store

Restore purchase from Microsoft Store: Hi all, I made a purchase from the store in December 2019, but the PC the purchased software Minecraft, etc was installed on had an SSD failure. Unfortunately, this device was not backed up, and I have no record of the Microsoft account or password used to restore said...
  7. Paypal for Microsoft Store Indonesia

Paypal for Microsoft Store Indonesia: Seems that Microsoft Store for Indonesian Region doesn't accept paypal payment, only credit card. There's no reason to disable paypal payment method for Indonesian Region, while almost all other country support paypal payment method....
  8. Problem with purchase from Microsoft Store

Problem with purchase from Microsoft Store: I wanted to give a game as a gift to my fiend. It occurred when I was purchasing this game from the Microsoft Store. But got an error message: Contact us at Microsoft support. We are having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out...
  9. Purchasing a product from the microsoft store

Purchasing a product from the microsoft store: I tried purchasing Microsoft Office 365 but it is not accepting Guam as the location address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchasing-a-product-from-the-microsoft-store/72c8aea6-c559-4811-baa5-773d0bc6b092"
  10. PayPal & Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PayPal & Microsoft store: What's the point of having PayPal as an option, if you still need a credit/debit card? I have $200 on my paypal but it won't let me use my paypal "wallet" to buy a game on MS store. Seems sort of redundant. lol...