Windows 10: purchase licence

Discus and support purchase licence in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have been running a win 10 Enterprise and it says it will soon expire. I do not want to do a reinstall because of software Im have on this computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AllenHiggins1, Sep 4, 2019.

1. purchase licence

I have been running a win 10 Enterprise and it says it will soon expire. I do not want to do a reinstall because of software Im have on this computer. Can I purchase a licennce and activate this Win10 I am running?I can't find the proper place to purchace the licence

:)

AllenHiggins1, Sep 4, 2019

2. N96 Licence purchase

Hello all,

I already have a 3 year licence for eastern europe but Iam going to uk and want to purchase a walk licence for a month. I tried doing that via wi-fi (which works fine) but I get "error 3" for all the cards I tried (and the cards are fine too). Is there another
    way to purchase licence via internet for example and then enter the licence code?

Chryssa

chryssa---01, Sep 4, 2019
  3. can't purchase navigation licence for nokia 5730 xmusic

Hi, my problem is that i can't purchase a new navigation licence from nokia 5730.I am using nokia maps 2. and every time i try to renew my licence i receive the message operation failed.Connection failed.Please try again later.I have reformatted the phone,checked
    internet connection but problem remains.Any suggestions?

andreas1989---01, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Gaur28 Win User

purchase licence

Quickoffice licence purchase

How to purchase licence for quickoffice? I want edit cell option in office. I'm using Nokia C5-00.2

Gaur28, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

purchase licence

1. purchase licence - Similar Threads - purchase licence

2. I want to purchase the digital licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to purchase the digital licence: Hello Team,when i search the digital licence for windows 10 i found many website providing digital licenec. I want to know those are verified vendors or not ? I want to purchased for 5-6 laptop can you please suggest me...
  3. I want to purchase the digital licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to purchase the digital licence: Hello Team,when i search the digital licence for windows 10 i found many website providing digital licenec. I want to know those are verified vendors or not ? I want to purchased for 5-6 laptop can you please suggest me...
  4. I want to purchase the digital licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I track licences purchased, activated and yet to be activated in personal Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I track licences purchased, activated and yet to be activated in personal Microsoft...: I purchased a full Win 11 Pro licence from the MS.com.au website and used the product key to activate a VM, which was successful and I could see the VM appear in Devices in my account. I then accidentally deleted the VM, removed it from the Device listing in my account and I...
  6. How can I track licences purchased, activated and yet to be activated in personal Microsoft...

How can I track licences purchased, activated and yet to be activated in personal Microsoft...: I purchased a full Win 11 Pro licence from the MS.com.au website and used the product key to activate a VM, which was successful and I could see the VM appear in Devices in my account. I then accidentally deleted the VM, removed it from the Device listing in my account and I...
  7. Windows wouldn't activate following a hardware change - now purchased two licences in error

Windows wouldn't activate following a hardware change - now purchased two licences in error: So I had a faulty motherboard. When I had replaced the hardware, I couldn't activate windows, despite multiple attempts at the troubleshooter. I decided to buy my way out of the issue and so I clicked on the purchase Win 11 pro link and purchased through the store app....
  8. Windows wouldn't activate following a hardware change - now purchased two licences in error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wouldn't activate following a hardware change - now purchased two licences in error: So I had a faulty motherboard. When I had replaced the hardware, I couldn't activate windows, despite multiple attempts at the troubleshooter. I decided to buy my way out of the issue and so I clicked on the purchase Win 11 pro link and purchased through the store app....
  9. Will It Work Windows Store Licence Purchase for Hyper V VM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will It Work Windows Store Licence Purchase for Hyper V VM?: Hello I am building a workstation that will run windows 11 pro, it will be used primarily as a hyper v host and have a few vm's of 11 pro running on it, if I purchase licences through Microsoft store on each vm after installation will they activate ok? has anyone done this...
  10. Will It Work Windows Store Licence Purchase for Hyper V VM?

Will It Work Windows Store Licence Purchase for Hyper V VM?: Hello I am building a workstation that will run windows 11 pro, it will be used primarily as a hyper v host and have a few vm's of 11 pro running on it, if I purchase licences through Microsoft store on each vm after installation will they activate ok? has anyone done this...