Windows 10: Purchase not able to download

Discus and support Purchase not able to download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After a confusing couple minutes I decided to purchase Minecraft windows 10 edition from the Microsoft store, against my better judgment. Not to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Keegerdidnothingwrong, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Purchase not able to download

After a confusing couple minutes I decided to purchase Minecraft windows 10 edition from the Microsoft store, against my better judgment. Not to surprise, after I purchase the game I try to download, except it wont let me. Says I own the game and I am using a valid c****crosoft account but still says I have no devices to install to. Is there anyway to access those files and download them manually?

:)

Keegerdidnothingwrong, Jan 14, 2020

2. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Downloading mp3 purchases

Hi Tangela,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the following questions so that we can help you.

• From where did you purchase for mp3 downloads?

• How are you trying to download?

• What happens when you try downloading them? Do you receive nay error?

• Are you able to download them from any other Operating System?
    Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you. I would suggest you to provide more details regarding the issue you’re facing.

Giridhar J, Jan 14, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Purchase not able to download

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Purchase not able to download

1. Purchase not able to download - Similar Threads - Purchase able download

2. Downloading purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading purchases: I have been trying to download purchases seasons of anime and movies on to my laptop for offline viewing and they seem to disappear sporadically. It had been making solid progress until for no discernable reason they are all gone. Is there a reason for this? Are there DRM...
  3. Downloading purchases

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading purchases: I have been trying to download purchases seasons of anime and movies on to my laptop for offline viewing and they seem to disappear sporadically. It had been making solid progress until for no discernable reason they are all gone. Is there a reason for this? Are there DRM...
  4. How to check previously purchase of minecraft not able download from old pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to check previously purchase of minecraft not able download from old pc: How to check previously purchase of Minecraft not able download from old pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-previously-purchase-of-minecraft-not/e2026fe3-ff8c-4163-8151-2bcd1cb1c7a4
  5. Microsoft purchase not downloading!

Microsoft purchase not downloading!: Morning! Hope I am in the right section, Apologies if not!! I made a purchase from the Microsoft apps store, it went through and I was then invited to download/install and told that I now owned this software - nothing happened!! After several attempts I am given a box to get...
  6. Microsoft purchase not downloading!

Microsoft purchase not downloading!: Morning! Hope I am in the right section, Apologies if not!! I made a purchase from the Microsoft apps store, it went through and I was then invited to download/install and told that I now owned this software - nothing happened!! After several attempts I am given a box to get...
  7. not able to purchase sketchable

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    not able to purchase sketchable: Hi there, As I really like the workflow from the drawing app sketchable, i want to purchace and use the full version. apparently this is not an easy process, coming from the Netherlands. I made a paypall account to pay for the program, but microsoft is asking for me to fill...
  8. Not able to download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to download: Um i'm trying to download Autodesk Sketchbook but I can't because it says my password is wrong and my password has been the same ever since I got my laptop [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-download/a2acf169-0bbb-4a5d-b211-4671583fc1e1
  9. Wanting to merge Microsoft accounts or be able to download purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wanting to merge Microsoft accounts or be able to download purchase: Needed to down load Microsoft windows 10 to update and activate for my current computer. Tried to log in with my current Microsoft account 1 it was locked for 30 days. Set up a new account2 and purchased windows 10 and office 365. I was able to down load both programs and...
  10. Not able to download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to download: Hi, let me start by saying I have tried everything I read in the answers through out here. I can't download anything. I have tried reseting the pc, it tells me there was a problem and nothing was changed. I don't know what to do with it now, I cant adford to not have it...