Windows 10: Purchase of Free Cell for Windows 10

Discus and support Purchase of Free Cell for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All free versios of this once very popular game that I have tried are sorely lacking. Graphics are clumsy, dragging cards around is hard, the game is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pseusyn, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Pseusyn Win User

Purchase of Free Cell for Windows 10

All free versios of this once very popular game that I have tried are sorely lacking. Graphics are clumsy, dragging cards around is hard, the game is not identical to the original...and so on.

We are all bemused as to why Microsoft subsumed the origial game. Especially in the light of the revelation of its huge popularity. BUT is it possible to PURCHASE the original version?

Having tried out many of the free versions, I find that they just don't cut the mustard, and are all different in some subtle way. Therefore I am willing to buy FreeCell. Theoriginal one, not some amateur knock-off. and at a reasonable one-time cost.

Has anyone out there found a satisfying version?

:)

Pseusyn, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Purchase of Free Cell for Windows 10

Microsoft Free Cell

Hi Peter,

To help you reset your statistics in Free Cell, we suggest you to perform the following steps below:

• Close the Microsoft Solitaire Collection (if it is open).
    • In the File explorer go to: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\
    • Rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistics.ark.
    • Run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The statistics will be back to 0.

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Purchase of Free Cell for Windows 10

1. Purchase of Free Cell for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Purchase Free Cell

2. Free Cell windows 10 Can't move cards into blank lines.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Cell windows 10 Can't move cards into blank lines.: I just started playing Microsoft free cell on Windows 10. When I have a line clear, I find that I can't move any cards into the blank line. instead of having a cell below the four empty free Cells, it counts the empty free cell cell as part of a blank line. i can move say...
  3. free cell

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    free cell: How can I clear the score? I bought a new computer and installed MS Solitaire Collection and Free Cell came up with 1004 games played and 1000 won. I want to go back to 0 and . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-cell/9cbfc958-8713-4d68-9434-ff4dbda9e736
  4. Free Cell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Free Cell: Free cell was removed from my computer today when I updated to Win 10, Version 20H2, OS build 19042.630. This is disappointing since the game was a source of relaxation to me. What happened?...
  5. A deleted Windows 7 Free Cell Game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A deleted Windows 7 Free Cell Game: Your recent update wiped out my only used card game--Free Cell for Windows 7. How can I prevent your updates from taking this liberty? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-deleted-windows-7-free-cell-game/02165cc8-690c-4034-ba3c-396fb1a7bf08
  6. Deluxe Free Cell Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deluxe Free Cell Solitaire: A few years ago, I purchased Deluxe Free Cell Solitaire from the APPLE App Store. Recently, I upgraded my MAC to Catalina. I discovered that my version of Free Cell would no longer work with the new 64-bit operating system. Will Microsoft be coming out with with a...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Free Cell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Free Cell: It appears that even though a new game number displays, the same card layout keeps being dealt on the Microsoft Solitaire Free Cell game. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-free-cell/cbec075e-7626-4f24-97dc-c0fc4c52597e
  8. Free Cell

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Free Cell: Freecell keeps bringing up the same game with a different game number - about ten times, now. Makes it easy to solve, but dead boring. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-cell/123e3422-750e-4dc6-97b2-e3d87ae22400"
  9. Windows 10 Free Cell recent malfunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Free Cell recent malfunction: Free Cell now deals the same hand every time. If I keep hitting "new game," sometimes a few cards are different, but in all cases, the top cards, reading from left to right, are 5, 4, 3, and 2, all spades. Nothing changes this, so as of now, the game is useless. This problem...
  10. Free cell game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free cell game: Why does my free cell game keep freezing up. It's my favorite game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/free-cell-game/f4f714b1-f58c-4392-b3f4-079954170106