Windows 10: Purchase of Microsoft Subscription

Discus and support Purchase of Microsoft Subscription in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got an e-mail for 1 year Subscription For $4.99. Windows Defender Advanced Threat protection Firewall & Network protection.I tried the phone number... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JanetCzaruk, Mar 7, 2022.

1. Purchase of Microsoft Subscription

I got an e-mail for 1 year Subscription For $4.99. Windows Defender Advanced Threat protection Firewall & Network protection.I tried the phone number but expired. This sounds like a Scam. Do I need to do anything?e-mail: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

JanetCzaruk, Mar 7, 2022

2. New OS VS Technet subscription

I was wondering if there would be a difference to getting a microsoft technet subscription or to just purchase a retail upgrade of win 7 including the latest versions of office?

I am asking as this costs 199.00 vs close to same for Win 7 Ultimate? without including office.

Anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on this?

thanks

oldschool83, Mar 7, 2022
  3. Microsoft Tech Net Subscribers Club

TECHNET is NO MORE!

Purchase of Microsoft Subscription 41mMeBxaG%2BL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Just got one myself! I'll be making this all nice later. No time at the moment, but this is obviously for Tech Net Subscribers and will also serve as a place for us to talk about the programs we have available to us as subscribers.

TechNet Subscribers:
    • DanishDevil
    • twilyth
    • bogmali
    • kg4icg
    • niko084
    • qubit
    • erocker
    • rampage
    • Delta6326
    • Wile E
    • Paulieg
    • Binge
    • qubit
    • YinYang.ERROR
    • blkhogan
    • Arctucas
    • t_ski
    • Mindweaver
    MSDN Subscribers:
    • Scrizz

DanishDevil, Mar 7, 2022
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Purchase of Microsoft Subscription

Cancelling Microsoft Security Bulletin subscription

Just to follow up regarding Microsoft Security Bulletin concern.

• Did anyone answer your query regrading Microsoft Security Bulletin?
    • Did you already try to enter the username and password where your wife receive the email for the Microsoft Security Bulletin Releases?
    We suggest you to enter the email address where she receive the email about it and check if you can see the subscription to unsubscribe it.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Mar 7, 2022
Thema:

Purchase of Microsoft Subscription

1. Purchase of Microsoft Subscription - Similar Threads - Purchase Microsoft Subscription

2. Unable to Purchase subscription

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to Purchase subscription: Salve, ho problemi con l'acquisto, il mio abbonamento dal mio account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Ho provato a modificare il limite di spesa e l'anno di nascita nel sito Web Family Safety, ma ho un errore che dice che la pagina non è disponibile al momento....
  3. Unable to Purchase subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Purchase subscription: Salve, ho problemi con l'acquisto, il mio abbonamento dal mio account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Ho provato a modificare il limite di spesa e l'anno di nascita nel sito Web Family Safety, ma ho un errore che dice che la pagina non è disponibile al momento....
  4. Unable to Purchase subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When subscription is activated and will it expire after purchase ?

When subscription is activated and will it expire after purchase ?: Hi,I'd like to know if i purchase a Microsoft 365 from retail now, will it expire in 6 months time before activation ? I still have my microsoft 365 subscription until December 2023. If i buy a microsoft 365 now, can i activate it in december and subscription starts from...
  6. When subscription is activated and will it expire after purchase ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When subscription is activated and will it expire after purchase ?: Hi,I'd like to know if i purchase a Microsoft 365 from retail now, will it expire in 6 months time before activation ? I still have my microsoft 365 subscription until December 2023. If i buy a microsoft 365 now, can i activate it in december and subscription starts from...
  7. VIP subscription in the microsoft SF,I am not able to purchase and activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIP subscription in the microsoft SF,I am not able to purchase and activate: VIP subscription in the microsoft SF,I am not able to purchase and activate this feature in MS SF help? ty Mike https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vip-subscription-in-the-microsoft-sfi-am-not-able/3c6f7d0a-1fde-490a-9ed8-49f7ce72de29
  8. VIP subscription in the microsoft SF,I am not able to purchase and activate

VIP subscription in the microsoft SF,I am not able to purchase and activate: VIP subscription in the microsoft SF,I am not able to purchase and activate this feature in MS SF help? ty Mike https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vip-subscription-in-the-microsoft-sfi-am-not-able/3c6f7d0a-1fde-490a-9ed8-49f7ce72de29
  9. Purchase of Microsoft Subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase of Microsoft Subscription: I got an e-mail for 1 year Subscription For $4.99. Windows Defender Advanced Threat protection Firewall & Network protection.I tried the phone number but expired. This sounds like a Scam. Do I need to do anything?e-mail: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. Scam: email ask me to purchase subscription

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scam: email ask me to purchase subscription: I received a email stating I had purchased a subscription for 399.00 I did not do this. I googled the telephone number which is listed as a scam. I want to make sure I am not charged for this. Lannett[Original Title: Scam.]...