Windows 10: Purchase of monthly use of OneDrive Microsoft Program The fee is$1.99/month. The bill...

Discus and support Purchase of monthly use of OneDrive Microsoft Program The fee is$1.99/month. The bill... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Purchase of monthly use of OneDrive Microsoft Program The fee is$1.99/month. The bill went to Pay Pal and o.11c was added for tax. I live in MontNA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelaShyne-Kalsow, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Purchase of monthly use of OneDrive Microsoft Program The fee is$1.99/month. The bill...

Purchase of monthly use of OneDrive Microsoft Program The fee is$1.99/month. The bill went to Pay Pal and o.11c was added for tax. I live in MontNA and we don't have a sales tax, please refund the .11cents and change the monthy request.

:)

MichaelaShyne-Kalsow, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Details about change in billing for Office 365 monthly subscriptions

Source: Information about a recent change in billing for Office 365 monthly - Microsoft Community

Brink, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Details about change in billing for Office 365 monthly subscriptions Office

Source: Information about a recent change in billing for Office 365 monthly - Microsoft Community

Brink, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Purchase of monthly use of OneDrive Microsoft Program The fee is$1.99/month. The bill...

Cancelling monthly billing subscription

Please review my account.

On 12/29/19 I purchased personal 1 YEAR SMCSFT Software bundled and installed it three weeks ago.

I have no way of knowing which of my subscription I'm on.

The one where my son is being billed $11 something on his credit card or the purchase I made on 12/29/19.

$11 Billing remains on my sons c/card and I'd like this to stop and cancel the monthly billing subscription.

I'd like to replace the $11 monthly billing to the purchased 1 year bundle.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

I would appreciate a phone call, if possible.

Thank you,

Michelle Maloy

T. 954-493-3408

MichelleMaloy, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Purchase of monthly use of OneDrive Microsoft Program The fee is$1.99/month. The bill...

1. Purchase of monthly use of OneDrive Microsoft Program The fee is$1.99/month. The bill... - Similar Threads - Purchase monthly OneDrive

2. I’m paying the annual subscription price of $99 and being billed monthly for $24, what is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m paying the annual subscription price of $99 and being billed monthly for $24, what is...: Why am I paying$24 per month when I paid for an annual subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-paying-the-annual-subscription-price-of-99-and/2a1dc62c-4943-4d84-a691-06ab27ad1d65
  3. I’m paying the annual subscription price of $99 and being billed monthly for $24, what is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m paying the annual subscription price of $99 and being billed monthly for $24, what is...: Why am I paying$24 per month when I paid for an annual subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-paying-the-annual-subscription-price-of-99-and/2a1dc62c-4943-4d84-a691-06ab27ad1d65
  4. F*cked programs month after month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    F*cked programs month after month: Dear Microsoft! The question is, what is the reason to **** my installed programs month after month, such like the OSX Tiger Skin for Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fcked-programs-month-after-month/b91ad602-4a8e-4af5-84ec-ca483643bcf2
  5. F*cked programs month after month

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    F*cked programs month after month: Dear Microsoft! The question is, what is the reason to **** my installed programs month after month, such like the OSX Tiger Skin for Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fcked-programs-month-after-month/b91ad602-4a8e-4af5-84ec-ca483643bcf2
  6. F*cked programs month after month

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Security update stuck at 99 percent this month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security update stuck at 99 percent this month: I have this monthly security update on pending and today I try to install it. I turned off my anti virus since last month it is the reason why my updates are not installing, but today even I turn it off, it will not install at all. I need help installing this update....
  8. monthly support bill

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    monthly support bill: Would you please cancel my monthly support bill? I no longer want to receive this service. Thank you, Richard Gero *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monthly-support-bill/b96493a2-4364-458a-9194-98f27ee3243b
  9. Cancelling monthly billing subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cancelling monthly billing subscription: Please review my account. On 12/29/19 I purchased personal 1 YEAR SMCSFT Software bundled and installed it three weeks ago. I have no way of knowing which of my subscription I'm on. The one where my son is being billed $11 something on his credit card or the purchase I...
  10. Modem Recommendation To Replace Internet Monthly Fee?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Modem Recommendation To Replace Internet Monthly Fee?: We have optimum online internet. We have an arris 802 modem and a netgear router that was given to us years ago when when had optimum installed. So they basically lent it to us and if we ever no longer want their service, we would have to return the modem and wireless router....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive subscription $1.99

2. charge on credit card for mirosoft one drive 1.99