Windows 10: Purchase of monthly use of OneDrive Microsoft Program The fee is$1.99/month. The bill...

Discus and support Purchase of monthly use of OneDrive Microsoft Program The fee is$1.99/month. The bill... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Purchase of monthly use of OneDrive Microsoft Program The fee is$1.99/month. The bill went to Pay Pal and o.11c was added for tax. I live in MontNA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelaShyne-Kalsow, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Purchase of monthly use of OneDrive Microsoft Program The fee is$1.99/month. The bill...

Purchase of monthly use of OneDrive Microsoft Program The fee is$1.99/month. The bill went to Pay Pal and o.11c was added for tax. I live in MontNA and we don't have a sales tax, please refund the .11cents and change the monthy request.

:)

MichaelaShyne-Kalsow, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Details about change in billing for Office 365 monthly subscriptions

Source: Information about a recent change in billing for Office 365 monthly - Microsoft Community

Brink, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Details about change in billing for Office 365 monthly subscriptions Office

Source: Information about a recent change in billing for Office 365 monthly - Microsoft Community

Brink, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Purchase of monthly use of OneDrive Microsoft Program The fee is$1.99/month. The bill...

Cancelling monthly billing subscription

Please review my account.

On 12/29/19 I purchased personal 1 YEAR SMCSFT Software bundled and installed it three weeks ago.

I have no way of knowing which of my subscription I'm on.

The one where my son is being billed $11 something on his credit card or the purchase I made on 12/29/19.

$11 Billing remains on my sons c/card and I'd like this to stop and cancel the monthly billing subscription.

I'd like to replace the $11 monthly billing to the purchased 1 year bundle.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

I would appreciate a phone call, if possible.

Thank you,

Michelle Maloy

T. 954-493-3408

MichelleMaloy, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Purchase of monthly use of OneDrive Microsoft Program The fee is$1.99/month. The bill...

1. Purchase of monthly use of OneDrive Microsoft Program The fee is$1.99/month. The bill... - Similar Threads - Purchase monthly OneDrive

2. Cancelling monthly billing subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cancelling monthly billing subscription: Please review my account. On 12/29/19 I purchased personal 1 YEAR SMCSFT Software bundled and installed it three weeks ago. I have no way of knowing which of my subscription I'm on. The one where my son is being billed $11 something on his credit card or the purchase I...
  3. Modem Recommendation To Replace Internet Monthly Fee?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Modem Recommendation To Replace Internet Monthly Fee?: We have optimum online internet. We have an arris 802 modem and a netgear router that was given to us years ago when when had optimum installed. So they basically lent it to us and if we ever no longer want their service, we would have to return the modem and wireless router....
  4. Issue with Onedrive for over a month - My CC keeps getting billed for the service - No one...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Onedrive for over a month - My CC keeps getting billed for the service - No one...: Hello- I have been emailing the support for over a month sending HAR files along with anything else asked of me, My videos all of a sudden stopped playing in the APP on my devices along with not playing in the Onedrive website. I cannot get a response for the last two...
  5. Downloading a purchase from 10 months ago.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading a purchase from 10 months ago.: I redeemed my code for Minecraft Windows 10 in February this year. I have since deleted it, and now wish to re download it. And so, I click "Install". [ATTACH]However, when I do, I get the following error message. [ATTACH]Does anyone know a fix for this? Refreshing the page...
  6. OneDrive Fails at Least Once a Month

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Fails at Least Once a Month: Ok. I'm a few steps beyond my wit's end with OneDrive. It functions for about a month. Then in stops. Just stops. It'll restart a couple of times if I reboot - but I can't do that every time I need to save a document. I then uninstall and reinstall. That took about five...
  7. Details about change in billing for Office 365 monthly subscriptions

in Windows 10 News
    Details about change in billing for Office 365 monthly subscriptions: Information about a recent change in billing for Office 365 monthly subscriptions Recently, Microsoft made your monthly subscription billing and renewal date the same. Now your monthly subscription will be billed on the same day it renews. Previously, you were billed on the...
  8. Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account: I purchased Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 when they first released but when I recently went to reinstall them, it said I had to buy the game again. Could someone please help me with this or lead me in the direction of someone who can. I still have the email receipts to...
  9. Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account: I purchased Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 when they first released but when I recently went to reinstall them, it said I had to buy the game again. Could someone please help me with this or lead me in the direction of someone who can. I still have the email receipts to...
  10. 24 BSODs in 1 month

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    24 BSODs in 1 month: Lots of BSODs and I'm tearing my hair out. Please help! If someone can look through and give me some clues, that would be great. 1. I've tested memory with memtest so far 2. HDD with chkdsk / HDD tune etc 3. Checked internal cabling, everything is tightly connected 4....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive subscription $1.99