Windows 10: Purchase of win 11 pro online but not in store record

Discus and support Purchase of win 11 pro online but not in store record in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased 2 copies of windows 11 pro version for my office. I can not find a copy of the receipt anywhereon the MS store website. I bought it with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EmilBevacqua, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Purchase of win 11 pro online but not in store record

I purchased 2 copies of windows 11 pro version for my office. I can not find a copy of the receipt anywhereon the MS store website. I bought it with a business card and need a receipt.

:)

EmilBevacqua, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

Purchase of win 11 pro online but not in store record

1. Purchase of win 11 pro online but not in store record - Similar Threads - Purchase pro online

2. Purchase of win 11 pro online but not in store record

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchase of win 11 pro online but not in store record: I purchased 2 copies of windows 11 pro version for my office. I can not find a copy of the receipt anywhereon the MS store website. I bought it with a business card and need a receipt....
  3. Find Windows 10 Pro Update Key Purchased from MicroSoft Online Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find Windows 10 Pro Update Key Purchased from MicroSoft Online Store: I purchased two windows 10pro upgrade keys in 2017 via the Microsoft online store. I can see both transactions in my order history but they both lack the actual key. The help article says to do this if the order was placed via the online store. I don't see another article...
  4. Find Windows 10 Pro Update Key Purchased from MicroSoft Online Store

Find Windows 10 Pro Update Key Purchased from MicroSoft Online Store: I purchased two windows 10pro upgrade keys in 2017 via the Microsoft online store. I can see both transactions in my order history but they both lack the actual key. The help article says to do this if the order was placed via the online store. I don't see another article...
  5. Find Windows 10 Pro Update Key Purchased from MicroSoft Online Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Refund for windows 10 purchase on the online Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for windows 10 purchase on the online Microsoft store: I have been attempting to upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10, I purchased windows 10 and never received the confirmation email, but I did take a picture of the product key, so I thought I'd be fine to download it without the email. I have attempted to download it about 20...
  7. Refund for windows 10 purchase on the online Microsoft store

Refund for windows 10 purchase on the online Microsoft store: I have been attempting to upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10, I purchased windows 10 and never received the confirmation email, but I did take a picture of the product key, so I thought I'd be fine to download it without the email. I have attempted to download it about 20...
  8. Refund for windows 10 purchase on the online Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. No Product Key with Online Windows 10 Pro Purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No Product Key with Online Windows 10 Pro Purchase: Since you can't actually talk with anyone at Microsoft, which is the reason I use a MAC! How do you get a Product Key for your online purchase? I received an Order Number and software, just no Product Key....
  10. Invalid Online purchase of Win 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Invalid Online purchase of Win 10 Home: User Paid for Win 10 Home edition and I informed she has Enterprise edition and I can't run Win 10 Home edition to reimage her machine running Enterprise. She didn't know but purchased Win10 Home on line for $139+tax. How can she return this?...