Windows 10: Purchase of windows online

Discus and support Purchase of windows online in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have no knowledge of computers or how they work or what different terms mean. That said, I need to buy a product key to activate my computer's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DanielleCrane, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Purchase of windows online

I have no knowledge of computers or how they work or what different terms mean. That said, I need to buy a product key to activate my computer's windows 10. When I look up what I'm looking for I only find things that say windows 10 pro download and windows 10 pro license. Is either of these what I'm looking for? If I buy the license do I get an activation product key?

:)

DanielleCrane, Nov 28, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Purchase of windows online

Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Purchase of windows online

1. Purchase of windows online - Similar Threads - Purchase online

2. I purchased many Movies and Music online from the Apple store for years and now would like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased many Movies and Music online from the Apple store for years and now would like...: purchased many Movies and Music online from the Apple store for years and now would like to save them all on a separate Harddrive. How do I go about this? Th...
  3. I purchased many Movies and Music online from the Apple store for years and now would like...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased many Movies and Music online from the Apple store for years and now would like...: purchased many Movies and Music online from the Apple store for years and now would like to save them all on a separate Harddrive. How do I go about this? Th...
  4. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.: Hello I downloaded a game called minecraft java and bedrock edition then when it has been installed I only had bedrock edition not java and I downloaded the java on Microsoft store and it still did not work so can you help me know what is wrong and by the way my windows is 10...
  5. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.: Hello I downloaded a game called minecraft java and bedrock edition then when it has been installed I only had bedrock edition not java and I downloaded the java on Microsoft store and it still did not work so can you help me know what is wrong and by the way my windows is 10...
  6. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I purchased Windows Pro online Dec 10, 2022 and installed it on my old laptop. How to I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Windows Pro online Dec 10, 2022 and installed it on my old laptop. How to I...: I purchased Windows Pro online Dec 10, 2022 and installed it on my old laptop. How to I install Pro on my new laptop? I can not find a product key...
  8. I purchased Windows Pro online Dec 10, 2022 and installed it on my old laptop. How to I...

I purchased Windows Pro online Dec 10, 2022 and installed it on my old laptop. How to I...: I purchased Windows Pro online Dec 10, 2022 and installed it on my old laptop. How to I install Pro on my new laptop? I can not find a product key...
  9. Purchase of win 11 pro online but not in store record

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase of win 11 pro online but not in store record: I purchased 2 copies of windows 11 pro version for my office. I can not find a copy of the receipt anywhereon the MS store website. I bought it with a business card and need a receipt....
  10. Purchase of win 11 pro online but not in store record

Purchase of win 11 pro online but not in store record: I purchased 2 copies of windows 11 pro version for my office. I can not find a copy of the receipt anywhereon the MS store website. I bought it with a business card and need a receipt....