Windows 10: Purchase on Microsoft store will not locate the pc and down load

Discus and support Purchase on Microsoft store will not locate the pc and down load in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi i have made a puchase on the Microsoft store and when i attempt to down load im informed no dsigned in device though the pc appears signed in why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnShore1, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Purchase on Microsoft store will not locate the pc and down load

hi i have made a puchase on the Microsoft store and when i attempt to down load im informed no dsigned in device though the pc appears signed in

why is this so and what is the fix a the game that ame with Win10 seemed unupgadeable due to not being able to change to Aus from US

a solution would be great

:)

JohnShore1, Sep 4, 2018

2. Microsoft Store will not load

Hi,

Corrupted system files could be the main reason why you're Store is not loading and you're getting error messages. Since you were able to perform all the steps needed and the issue still persists, we suggest following the steps below:

• Install Windows updates.
    • Disable the antivirus software temporarily.
    • Repair corrupted or damaged files by running the System File Checker and
      DISM tool.

These are the common troubleshooting that we need to do if the issue is still happening after performing several steps.

Kindly get back to us with the outcome.

Ronalene Mat, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

Unable to Purchase an App in Windows Store

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Purchase on Microsoft store will not locate the pc and down load

Windows Store won't load.

Hi Kaleb,

To resolve your issue with Windows Store, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Install any uninstalled updates to Windows. Go to Settings > Update & Security >Check for Updates.
    • Check for connection problems.
    • Check if you are signed in with a Microsoft account.
    • Check your time and location settings. Go to Settings > Time & Language.
    Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Purchase on Microsoft store will not locate the pc and down load

1. Purchase on Microsoft store will not locate the pc and down load - Similar Threads - Purchase Microsoft store

2. microsoft store is loading...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store is loading...: I can't open my Microsoft store, because it's loading forever.for example: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-loading/0e2def52-09d8-47a8-86e1-448b32ffc330
  3. Microsoft store purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store purchase: Hi! I hljust purchased Forza horizon 4 ultimate add-ons bundle from microsoft store uși garaj paysafecard. My money were taken but I can t see the add ons in library and I can t see the purchase în order history. What can I do?...
  4. Microsoft Store Purchases

Microsoft Store Purchases: [ATTACH][ATTACH][IMG]if i purchased something for fortnite in the microsft store for a game dose it expire because it said the purchase was complete but its not in my fortnite account and it says you own this item but i never redeemed it someone please help * Moved from...
  5. microsoft store purchase

microsoft store purchase: On 11-29-2020 I purchased Microsoft Flight for $59.99. I am unable to download the game to my computer. My Microsoft account shows I payed for it, my PayPal account also shows I paid for it. When I click the download/install button it redirects me to a page to purchase it...
  6. microsoft down loads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft down loads: After a two hour download by microsoft a message comes on that says "undoing changes made to your computer" And undoes all that was downloaded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-down-loads/696008d1-72b1-4c56-8976-20d7ae75cb4c
  7. microsoft store down load did not work

microsoft store down load did not work: I purchased HEVC video extension from the store on 1 november. paid for it but never got the down load how can I get the down load Microsoft Store is no help they say wait is 6 minutes but it never connects so this was suggested David...
  8. Microsoft Store not loading

Microsoft Store not loading: I'm trying to get into the Microsoft store but I've not come to any solution. Whenever I open the store, it loads for a long while before showing me a blank store with a loading icon. The top bar with links to my account and search bar are present, but they do not work....
  9. Microsoft Store Not Loading

Microsoft Store Not Loading: Getting this error code.... Code: 0x80131500. Is anyone else getting this or has had this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-loading/bd3abfd0-dd41-4936-a70f-e5ccdd33c23c
  10. Microsoft store purchases

Microsoft store purchases: Why does Microsoft store Show that I have bought nearly every app, when I have not made any purchases? The store Shows I have purchased apps I have never even seen! WHAT is up?...