Windows 10: purchase product key for windows 2010

Discus and support purchase product key for windows 2010 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am just trying to purchase a product license key for windows 10 that is already on my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TheresaBerardinucci, Apr 7, 2019.

1. purchase product key for windows 2010

I am just trying to purchase a product license key for windows 10 that is already on my laptop

:)

TheresaBerardinucci, Apr 7, 2019

2. Office 2010 - Product key?

I purchased Office 2010 and set up is asking me to type in a 25 digit Product Key. Where is this?

KristenSwank, Apr 7, 2019
  3. No product key after Windows 10 purchase

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How did you upgrade to windows 10?
    • Have you done clean install?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • From where have you purchased the Windows 10?
    If you have purchased from online Microsoft store or any store I suggest you to contact them for the product key.

Please do let us know with more information, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Apr 7, 2019
  4. JodiLucco Win User

purchase product key for windows 2010

Office 2010 Product key not working

My old laptop died and I had to purchase a new laptop. I have a 2010 office product key but cannot get it to download. It won't even recognize the product key. What can I do?

JodiLucco, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

purchase product key for windows 2010

1. purchase product key for windows 2010 - Similar Threads - purchase product key

2. Purchase Windows Pro Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase Windows Pro Product Key: Hi all, I am trying to purchase multiple Windows Pro Licenses so I can upgrade a few laptops for work. As we use company emails and not personal outlook emails we can't purchase it through the Microsoft store.All I want to do is purchase a Windows Pro License product key on...
  3. Purchase Windows Pro Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchase Windows Pro Product Key: Hi all, I am trying to purchase multiple Windows Pro Licenses so I can upgrade a few laptops for work. As we use company emails and not personal outlook emails we can't purchase it through the Microsoft store.All I want to do is purchase a Windows Pro License product key on...
  4. Windows Product Key Purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Product Key Purchase: I have a laptop from my last employer that was fully depreciated, so they let me take it with me. It is set up so that it has to be on the corporate network to update, and now it says I need to activate Windows. That, too, needs to be on the corporate network, but now that...
  5. Windows Product Key Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Product Key Purchase: I have a laptop from my last employer that was fully depreciated, so they let me take it with me. It is set up so that it has to be on the corporate network to update, and now it says I need to activate Windows. That, too, needs to be on the corporate network, but now that...
  6. Windows Product Key Purchase

7. Purchasing a Windows 10 Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchasing a Windows 10 Product Key: I am upgrading my Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and i have downloaded the Windows 10 ISO and need to purchase a Windows 10 Product Key. Please tell me the process for purchasing the Product Key. I found a windows 10 pro key from a microsoft partner...
  8. Purchasing a Windows 10 Product Key

Purchasing a Windows 10 Product Key: I am upgrading my Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and i have downloaded the Windows 10 ISO and need to purchase a Windows 10 Product Key. Please tell me the process for purchasing the Product Key. I found a windows 10 pro key from a microsoft partner...
  9. Purchasing a Windows 10 Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Office 2010 Product key not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 2010 Product key not working: My old laptop died and I had to purchase a new laptop. I have a 2010 office product key but cannot get it to download. It won't even recognize the product key. What can I do?...