Windows 10: purchase product key for windows 2010

Discus and support purchase product key for windows 2010 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am just trying to purchase a product license key for windows 10 that is already on my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TheresaBerardinucci, Apr 7, 2019.

1. purchase product key for windows 2010

I am just trying to purchase a product license key for windows 10 that is already on my laptop

:)

TheresaBerardinucci, Apr 7, 2019

2. Office 2010 - Product key?

I purchased Office 2010 and set up is asking me to type in a 25 digit Product Key. Where is this?

KristenSwank, Apr 7, 2019
  3. No product key after Windows 10 purchase

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How did you upgrade to windows 10?
    • Have you done clean install?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • From where have you purchased the Windows 10?
    If you have purchased from online Microsoft store or any store I suggest you to contact them for the product key.

Please do let us know with more information, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Apr 7, 2019
  4. JodiLucco Win User

purchase product key for windows 2010

Office 2010 Product key not working

My old laptop died and I had to purchase a new laptop. I have a 2010 office product key but cannot get it to download. It won't even recognize the product key. What can I do?

JodiLucco, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

purchase product key for windows 2010

1. purchase product key for windows 2010 - Similar Threads - purchase product key

2. Purchased a pc with a volume product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased a pc with a volume product key: I bought a pre-built pc off amazon a little less than a year ago and was about to upgrade some hardware, so i was checking the product key type and it came up and volume_mak. Everything i have found out has been saying that is a no-no. beside that the pcu also blew in less...
  3. Purchasing/Activating Windows 10 Pro product key...help!

Purchasing/Activating Windows 10 Pro product key...help!: We purchased our computer off Ebay in Oct 2016 and it came with Windows 10 Pro. In the past few days I started getting the "Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings." error on my screen. So I checked Settings and the Control Panel to...
  4. Unable to purchase product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to purchase product key: Hello, I’ve come here to ask about a problem that has appeared since last night. My current computer is running a version of Windows 10 “under an organization”, even though I am not part of any. Yesterday, I got this notification: [IMG] This morning I decided to purchase a...
  5. No Windows 10 product key after purchase

No Windows 10 product key after purchase: Hi, after a motherboard and CPU and RAM upgrade, today I purchased a new digital license of Windows 10, directly from the MS store. I received a receipt of purchase via email that DID NOT have a product key included, which is contrary to everythingI have read on the MS...
  6. Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases: Hello, I know this is a little late but I was trying to play Tinker and though I can get Games for Windows Live to download, it's asking me for my product key. While this was a free game, it did have a key attached, and without the server connecting, I can't see a way to...
  7. Outlook 2010 persistently asks for product key.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 persistently asks for product key.: I have the MS Office 2010 Home and Student installed. First of all Word, Excel and Powerpoint all work without any problems. Whenever I start Outlook I see the configuration screen asking for my product key. Once that is entered the configuration proceeds and completes. I...
  8. product purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product purchase: I bought 3 product on 15th September but didn't receive any VIP points of first purchase in Dungeon Hunter 5 game. I have order details & it says it is completed but why I didn't get benefits Order-6033018343. "...
  9. Office 2010 Product key not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 2010 Product key not working: My old laptop died and I had to purchase a new laptop. I have a 2010 office product key but cannot get it to download. It won't even recognize the product key. What can I do?...
  10. Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?: The subject says it all. I could not finish installation of Microsoft Office 2010. I have the Product Key but don't know if the maximum number of uses has been met. The website that the installation sent me to for entering the product key said that upper or lower case was ok....