Windows 10: Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

Discus and support Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 a few days back. It was working fine untill today, when I tried to login, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ArsalanSheikh, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

So, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 a few days back. It was working fine untill today, when I tried to login, it prompted me to purchase a starter edition again. Is it normal? Please help me.

***Original Title: Minecraft Bedrock for PC.***

***Moved from Windows 10/Licensing & activation***

:)

ArsalanSheikh, Oct 9, 2019
  2. toby0000 Win User

Minecraft starter collection

Hello, I just brought the minecraft starter collection but I am unable to download it. when im on the purchase page it has a button that says "install on my devices" when i click that it says i have no devices linked to my microsoft account but when i
    go into my settings it says my pc IS linked. I tried going into my library but it had no download button . there was also no install button when i view it trough my order history. What should I do? I wasted $40 (nzd) on a game that I can't even play so I'm
    feeling very bad about this. Thanks

toby0000, Oct 9, 2019
  3. PatTsang Win User
    I purchased minecraft starter pack for window 10 but it says no device found.

I purchased minecraft starter pack for window 10 but when i try to download it says no device found. did i buy the wrong thing ? I want to play on PC. but it says xbox on the top !

PatTsang, Oct 9, 2019
  4. IdoSasson Win User

Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

I can't install Minecraft Master Collection on Win10.

Hi,

I purchased the Minecraft Master Collection and see it on my purchased items list.

I can't install it.

i see "Manage" and when I press I've been asked to chose on with PC. I makred both PCs that I owned the game, but the download can't be progressed and I try again and again, but no change. Therefore I need help to check why can't I download the Master collection?

Thank you,

Ido

IdoSasson, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

1. Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC. - Similar Threads - Purchase prompt Minecraft

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: Dear CS,I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection order number 1191120380 on 14Jan2021and installed on a family member son account on the same PCLenovo Y50-70recently, I bought a new PC Acer Nitro 5 for my son and trying to install purchased Minecraft to his...
  3. Minecraft Starter Collection Refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Collection Refund?: It has been brought to my attention that I have purchased the WRONG version of Minecraft, as i purchased the "Minecraft Starter Collection" but was instead supposed to purchase the Java edition. would there be any possibility in refunding the Minecraft Starter Collection and...
  4. Installing Minecraft Starter Collection

Installing Minecraft Starter Collection: I've just purchased Minecraft Starter Collection but am not having any luck installing it! It shows as being purchased in my Library 'You own this game' but when I select 'Install on my devices', a box appears and says that I don't have any applicable devices on my account....
  5. Minecraft windows 10 starter collection.

Minecraft windows 10 starter collection.: I've bought Minecraft starter collection for windows 10 but I have not received the minecoins. I checked my purchases and it says that I had bought it. I looked for help in threads but they never worked....
  6. MINECRAFT STARTER COLLECTION WINDOWS 10

MINECRAFT STARTER COLLECTION WINDOWS 10: Hi Everybody, Good Evening, I own MINECRAFT STARTER COLLECTION WINDOWS 10 have enjoyed playing on my pc.. now I wish to download this on my new pc.. request if somebody help me... Thanks and Best Regards....
  7. Minecraft Starter Collection on PC

Minecraft Starter Collection on PC: It is possible to play thi version o MINECRAFT on server with some one ho have a java version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-starter-collection-on-pc/c5bc03d5-5c8c-4d42-a160-66cbb2bc3163
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: So I just bought the minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection for 31$. Install it and says I already own this game. I launch it and it takes me to the demo thing where Im just steve. I try to login with my microsoft account and it gives me a Failed To Login error. Go to the...
  9. Unable to install Minecraft Starter Collection on PC

Unable to install Minecraft Starter Collection on PC: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition on the Microsoft Store just now, and when I clicked "Install" there's an error message about not having any applicable devices linked to my account, but I'm on a laptop, it should be able to download on a laptop no?? And now...
  10. Minecraft starter collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft starter collection: Hello, I just brought the minecraft starter collection but I am unable to download it. when im on the purchase page it has a button that says "install on my devices" when i click that it says i have no devices linked to my microsoft account but when i go into my settings it...