Windows 10: Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

Discus and support Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 a few days back. It was working fine untill today, when I tried to login, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ArsalanSheikh, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

So, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 a few days back. It was working fine untill today, when I tried to login, it prompted me to purchase a starter edition again. Is it normal? Please help me.

***Original Title: Minecraft Bedrock for PC.***

***Moved from Windows 10/Licensing & activation***

:)

ArsalanSheikh, Oct 9, 2019
  2. toby0000 Win User

Minecraft starter collection

Hello, I just brought the minecraft starter collection but I am unable to download it. when im on the purchase page it has a button that says "install on my devices" when i click that it says i have no devices linked to my microsoft account but when i
    go into my settings it says my pc IS linked. I tried going into my library but it had no download button . there was also no install button when i view it trough my order history. What should I do? I wasted $40 (nzd) on a game that I can't even play so I'm
    feeling very bad about this. Thanks

toby0000, Oct 9, 2019
  3. PatTsang Win User
    I purchased minecraft starter pack for window 10 but it says no device found.

I purchased minecraft starter pack for window 10 but when i try to download it says no device found. did i buy the wrong thing ? I want to play on PC. but it says xbox on the top !

PatTsang, Oct 9, 2019
  4. IdoSasson Win User

Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

I can't install Minecraft Master Collection on Win10.

Hi,

I purchased the Minecraft Master Collection and see it on my purchased items list.

I can't install it.

i see "Manage" and when I press I've been asked to chose on with PC. I makred both PCs that I owned the game, but the download can't be progressed and I try again and again, but no change. Therefore I need help to check why can't I download the Master collection?

Thank you,

Ido

IdoSasson, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

1. Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC. - Similar Threads - Purchase prompt Minecraft

2. Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins: Hello, I have purchased and installed the Minecraft Master Collection for Windows 10. I have signed in but I did not get the 1,000 minecoins. When I am trying to get into the minecoins, is says that "we're unable to connect to the Marketplace. Maybe your internet...
  3. Purchased Minecraft twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft twice: Dears, it seems that i bought the mine craft twice one by gift cards and second one by my credit card. i installed the one which i bought by my credit cards. is there any way to refund the the redeem code of mine craft and use it to buy another application Best...
  4. Purchase of minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchase of minecraft: I recently bought minecraft for my son so he can use it on his laptop pc running windows 10. Download would not work and I realized we had bought the xbox version. I then tried to get a refund and went through all the steps until I got to the filling out the actual form...
  5. Minecraft starter collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft starter collection: Hello, I just brought the minecraft starter collection but I am unable to download it. when im on the purchase page it has a button that says "install on my devices" when i click that it says i have no devices linked to my microsoft account but when i go into my settings it...
  6. Purchased Minecraft content is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft content is missing: Hello. I purchased minecraft windows 10 edition and some minecoins. I tried to purchase some items , sometimes I had problems and I fix them by ressetting the app. Now I can't access to my template world Even I have purchased it , sign in to the xbox account that I purchased...
  7. I purchased minecraft starter pack for window 10 but it says no device found.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I purchased minecraft starter pack for window 10 but it says no device found.: I purchased minecraft starter pack for window 10 but when i try to download it says no device found. did i buy the wrong thing ? I want to play on PC. but it says xbox on the top !...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 purchase problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 purchase problem: Hi all, Added some $ to my 11yo's microsoft account so he could buy a world in Minecraft Windows 10. He completed the purchase (I have the receipt and it shows up in his purchases in Microsoft Store) but in the game itself I get a message saying it can't connect to the...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 master collection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 master collection.: Minecraft windows 10 master collection would not download to pc. It said no device found. This is a brand new pc and is completely up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-master-collection/11600a76-b331-45d5-bc84-c4ccebdf1543
  10. Purchased Minecraft App is greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased Minecraft App is greyed out: I purchased Minecraft last year and I recently attempted to install it on my PC. On the Minecraft page, the box shows free, but its greyed out. It's been like this for several months now. WSRESET.exe doesn't work and the powershell execution policy trick doesn't work...