Windows 10: Purchase Windows 10

Discus and support Purchase Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I got a question. If I buy Windows 10 from The Microsoft store will I get the activation key on my email if I buy it digitally? I am wondering because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/elilegave, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Purchase Windows 10

I got a question.

If I buy Windows 10 from The Microsoft store will I get the activation key on my email if I buy it digitally? I am wondering because I have not activated windows 10 yet and I do not want to install windows all over again.

submitted by /u/elilegave
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/elilegave, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Purchase Windows 10

Delta6326, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Purchase Windows 10

1. Purchase Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Purchase

2. I can't purchase any game on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't purchase any game on Microsoft Store: Help I double-checked my card and it has enough money to buy the game and yet I still can't purchase it. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-purchase-any-game-on-microsoft-store/c88115ec-6d41-4700-b9c9-c83c37acca55
  3. Can I transfer an OEM Windows 10 Home licence that I purchased a 10 Pro upgrade for to a...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I transfer an OEM Windows 10 Home licence that I purchased a 10 Pro upgrade for to a...: Pardon if this has been asked ad nauseam, mildly tired and my reading comprehension skills are a bit tanked right now. Would prefer a simple yes/no response if that's not too much trouble. I have a laptop purchased in 2015 that came with an OEM version of Windows installed....
  4. minecraft purchase on Microsoft account on xbox wont transition to pc.

minecraft purchase on Microsoft account on xbox wont transition to pc.: about two years ago i got my xbox and it came in a pack that included minecraft and some in game currency recently i got a pc and attempted to download the game onto my pc. multiple friends said this was possible, but because of how i got the game it doesn't show in my...
  5. Sharing MS Store purchases with family

Sharing MS Store purchases with family: I purchased a copy of Minecraft with my parent account and was told that it could be shared with family members on my PC however I don't see an option to install it on my child account when I login. Can you tell me how I can do this?...
  6. Previously purchased Minecraft not showing in Microsoft Store after reinstalling windows?

Previously purchased Minecraft not showing in Microsoft Store after reinstalling windows?: Previously bought Minecraft on my old pc on Microsoft Store Reinstalled Windows, logged in to the same account on Microsoft Store - it doesn't show that i've purchased Minecraft and requires me to re-buy it Please support this...
  7. Purchasing Windows 10 Enterprise

Purchasing Windows 10 Enterprise: Hello Microsoft Experts!, Is Windows 10 Enterprise E5 a lifetime license or a subscription? How much does it cost? Is this Windows available to Palestine or should be a reseller for purchasing to this country? Thank you, Rasheed Abdulrahman....
  8. Cannot activate Windows 10 pro upgrade purchased from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot activate Windows 10 pro upgrade purchased from Windows Store: Ipurchased Windows 10 pro installed as Enterpriseupgrade upgraded from Win 10 home from Microsoft Store on 1/6/21. Downloaded and installed with no problem. Supposed to be a digital activation, but that did not occur. Now I get daily reminders to activate before I can...
  9. WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate

WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate: Brought new Dell PC with Windows 10 Home installed 2 days ago. I immediately purchased Windows Pro 10 upgrade through Windows Store App. Paid for and downloaded no problem. Once done rebooted fine and joined the PC to the network domain. Next morning I find "TEST DISPLAY"...
  10. Unable to install game purchased or add device for the game or rest pin!!

Unable to install game purchased or add device for the game or rest pin!!: Can someone please help me! I have purchased a game from my microsoft account but I now need to add my sons device. I can't do this without adding my pin which I have forgotten and when I try to reset it on his device its not picking up my microsoft account on his laptop...