Windows 10: purchase

Discus and support purchase in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just bought windows 10 I download the wrong updated version. how can I go back and download the correct version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RogBuck, May 3, 2019.

1. RogBuck Win User

purchase

I just bought windows 10 I download the wrong updated version. how can I go back and download the correct version

:)

RogBuck, May 3, 2019

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, May 3, 2019
  3. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, May 3, 2019
  4. Johnny5 Win User

purchase

Building Again

I just tried to swap the hard drive for the one you suggested keakar but i purchased rush processing so its already in step 3... *Big Grin purchase :D

Johnny5, May 3, 2019
Thema:

purchase

1. purchase - Similar Threads - purchase

2. my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...: How do I get my camera working again I have an hp all in one with a camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-stopped-working-and-i-have-tried/8bb16e00-989c-46e9-862c-6904f5875a4d
  3. my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...: How do I get my camera working again I have an hp all in one with a camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-stopped-working-and-i-have-tried/8bb16e00-989c-46e9-862c-6904f5875a4d
  4. Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...: MessagePurchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 a month but as of today it has not been applied to my laptop.My bank account has been debited $1.99.for the for the first month. Please look into this.Thank you,LSG...
  5. Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...

Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...: MessagePurchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 a month but as of today it has not been applied to my laptop.My bank account has been debited $1.99.for the for the first month. Please look into this.Thank you,LSG...
  6. purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...: I currently have Windows 11 Home.Purchased Windows 11Pro through Microsoft office. Receipt of purchase was received. No other email was received.Proceed to install the Windows 11 Pro. I received an error right away "Can't activate Windows...." and it disappeared. I am stuck...
  7. purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...

purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...: I currently have Windows 11 Home.Purchased Windows 11Pro through Microsoft office. Receipt of purchase was received. No other email was received.Proceed to install the Windows 11 Pro. I received an error right away "Can't activate Windows...." and it disappeared. I am stuck...
  8. I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...: I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install it. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-used-pc-with-windows-11-installed-i-want/9e021b24-0863-4cf2-bc1f-71062eed3882
  9. I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...

I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...: I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install it. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-used-pc-with-windows-11-installed-i-want/9e021b24-0863-4cf2-bc1f-71062eed3882
  10. How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?

How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?: I rented a movie from the Microsoft Store, because it said I could watch it on the Movies Anywhere app on my smart TV. But then I found out afterward after 2 hours of trying to get it to work that you can't watch rentals on the Movies Anywhere app, only purchased movies. So...