Windows 10: Purchased 11 Pro upgrade MS Store, cannot activate / Product cannot be found

Discus and support Purchased 11 Pro upgrade MS Store, cannot activate / Product cannot be found in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We purchased a new PC, it came with Home and we needed to upgrade to Pro, 11Pro was purchased through the Microsoft store.1st issue - We received the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CNY_01, Jan 26, 2022.

1. CNY_01 Win User

Purchased 11 Pro upgrade MS Store, cannot activate / Product cannot be found

We purchased a new PC, it came with Home and we needed to upgrade to Pro, 11Pro was purchased through the Microsoft store.1st issue - We received the confirmation email attached of the purchase, and when we click on the item we get a message saying the product cannot be found.2nd - Somehow one of my colleague's got this machine to 11 Enterprise instead of 11 pro. I see that i should be able to plugin a key and easily change that to 11 pro, however the purchase process from the MS store does not provide a key... and well it's not even working to begin with.

:)

CNY_01, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Purchased 11 Pro upgrade MS Store, cannot activate / Product cannot be found

1. Purchased 11 Pro upgrade MS Store, cannot activate / Product cannot be found - Similar Threads - Purchased Pro upgrade

2. Cannot download the video purchased from MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download the video purchased from MS Store: As discussed yesterday. Repurchased the same video from MS Store but still cannot download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-the-video-purchased-from-ms-store/4e5ae859-5d8b-4a1c-a19f-5a6318d69c23
  3. Cannot download the video purchased from MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download the video purchased from MS Store: As discussed yesterday. Repurchased the same video from MS Store but still cannot download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-the-video-purchased-from-ms-store/4e5ae859-5d8b-4a1c-a19f-5a6318d69c23
  4. Purchased Windows 11 Pro upgrade but cannot find it to install it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Windows 11 Pro upgrade but cannot find it to install it.: I bought a new laptop that came with Windows 11 Home. I purchased Windows 11 Pro upgrade through the Microsoft Store and it downloaded ok. Now I don't know how to install it and can't seem to find it anywhere. Normally if you have purchased an app through the store you can...
  5. Purchased Windows 11 Pro upgrade but cannot find it to install it.

Purchased Windows 11 Pro upgrade but cannot find it to install it.: I bought a new laptop that came with Windows 11 Home. I purchased Windows 11 Pro upgrade through the Microsoft Store and it downloaded ok. Now I don't know how to install it and can't seem to find it anywhere. Normally if you have purchased an app through the store you can...
  6. Purchased 11 Pro upgrade MS Store, cannot activate / Product cannot be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased 11 Pro upgrade MS Store, cannot activate / Product cannot be found: We purchased a new PC, it came with Home and we needed to upgrade to Pro, 11Pro was purchased through the Microsoft store.1st issue - We received the confirmation email attached of the purchase, and when we click on the item we get a message saying the product cannot be...
  7. Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro after purchasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro after purchasing: I bought a windows 10/11 pro license from the Microsoft store to upgrade from Home to Pro. While it was installing it failed due to some unknown error. Now it's showing as Windows 11 Enterprise and "Not Activated". What should I do?Also I cannot find the product key for the...
  8. Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro after purchasing

Cannot activate Windows 11 Pro after purchasing: I bought a windows 10/11 pro license from the Microsoft store to upgrade from Home to Pro. While it was installing it failed due to some unknown error. Now it's showing as Windows 11 Enterprise and "Not Activated". What should I do?Also I cannot find the product key for the...
  9. Cannot activate Windows 10 pro upgrade purchased from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot activate Windows 10 pro upgrade purchased from Windows Store: Ipurchased Windows 10 pro installed as Enterpriseupgrade upgraded from Win 10 home from Microsoft Store on 1/6/21. Downloaded and installed with no problem. Supposed to be a digital activation, but that did not occur. Now I get daily reminders to activate before I can...
  10. Win10 upgrade from home to pro via ms store, cannot activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 upgrade from home to pro via ms store, cannot activate: Hello, I'm having hp x360 spectre with win10 home and purchased via ms store upgrade win10 pro, but it keeps refusing activation and dispatching error codes. I tried to reset installation...etc....really mess. But eventually I'll get it all back and running, but still cannot...