Windows 10: Purchased 2 Copies of Windows, both say they are invalid.

Discus and support Purchased 2 Copies of Windows, both say they are invalid. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently I purchased two copies of windows 10 pro, and when I went to install them on my new machine they both did not work. One claimed to be an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by andrewjames_339, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Purchased 2 Copies of Windows, both say they are invalid.

Recently I purchased two copies of windows 10 pro, and when I went to install them on my new machine they both did not work. One claimed to be an invalid key, the other had supposedly already been used. If anyone could help resolving this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

andrewjames_339, Mar 15, 2020
  2. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Mar 15, 2020
  3. the handle is invalid HELP!

I'm going through the same thing right now. i tried to go in and come in on safe mode but it still would give me the same error. Now it will take my password, start to log in and bring up my main screen but it blip then goes back to the sign in page where i put my password in it would give that 'invalid handle" message.

mobtonguezilla, Mar 15, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Purchased 2 Copies of Windows, both say they are invalid.

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Purchased 2 Copies of Windows, both say they are invalid.

1. Purchased 2 Copies of Windows, both say they are invalid. - Similar Threads - Purchased Copies both

2. 2 copies of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2 copies of Windows 10: I have 2 copies of Windows 10 on my conputer. I think I do because on booting a screen comes up asking me to select Windows 10 or Windows 10. I have the Disk Manager image attached. How do I get rid of one copy?...
  3. Surfacebook 2 copy to ext says not enough space

Surfacebook 2 copy to ext says not enough space: We have a surfacebook 2 that we brought new, My wife uses it for her work but after this problem existing for as long as I remember the hdd is now full.When we try to transfer or backup data to an external drive or a server it says that the destination doesn’t have enough...
  4. Surfacebook 2 copy to ext says not enough space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surfacebook 2 copy to ext says not enough space: We have a surfacebook 2 that we brought new, My wife uses it for her work but after this problem existing for as long as I remember the hdd is now full.When we try to transfer or backup data to an external drive or a server it says that the destination doesn’t have enough...
  5. Surfacebook 2 copy to ext says not enough space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Copy command invalid

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Copy command invalid: I am trying to set up another selection in the boot order. this is from the instructions i got out Hypervisor notes in the tutorial for running hyper-v [img] is there another instruction that can be used? I am using the microsoft shell for Administrator. Thank you...
  7. Windows Explorer says Invalid MS-Dos function copying files from CD-ROM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer says Invalid MS-Dos function copying files from CD-ROM: I'm trying to read files from a CD-ROM that I wrote back in 2001. Windows Explorer failes to copy the files, with Invalid MS-DOS Function. Recovery software, like Recuva, copies the files but they are invalid. ie When I try to Open a .TIF Image Photos won't open it; Word...
  8. purchased a digital copy of windows 10

purchased a digital copy of windows 10: I purchased a copy of windows 10 , I tried following the link on the email, but it will not let me download. is there some where on the Microsoft web page that I can input and download manually. thanks kelly...
  9. windows says product key is invalid

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows says product key is invalid: I put a new hard drive in a win7 computer and used a jump drive copy of win10... I knew I'd need a new product key (I don't even know what the win7 key was). I bought a key from my wife's college (cuz it was free with her edu email).. Now windows says it's an invalid...
  10. USB both invalid and write protected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB both invalid and write protected: Hello, Somehow my usb key is both invalid and read only after copying some pictures on it from a mac, and displays as two disks with the same number. I've tried using diskpart and regedit to take the write protect off, but it hasn't been working. I've also tried right...