Windows 10: Purchased 2 Copies of Windows, both say they are invalid.

Discus and support Purchased 2 Copies of Windows, both say they are invalid. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently I purchased two copies of windows 10 pro, and when I went to install them on my new machine they both did not work. One claimed to be an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by andrewjames_339, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Purchased 2 Copies of Windows, both say they are invalid.

Recently I purchased two copies of windows 10 pro, and when I went to install them on my new machine they both did not work. One claimed to be an invalid key, the other had supposedly already been used. If anyone could help resolving this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

andrewjames_339, Mar 15, 2020
  2. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Mar 15, 2020
  3. the handle is invalid HELP!

I'm going through the same thing right now. i tried to go in and come in on safe mode but it still would give me the same error. Now it will take my password, start to log in and bring up my main screen but it blip then goes back to the sign in page where i put my password in it would give that 'invalid handle" message.

mobtonguezilla, Mar 15, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Purchased 2 Copies of Windows, both say they are invalid.

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Purchased 2 Copies of Windows, both say they are invalid.

1. Purchased 2 Copies of Windows, both say they are invalid. - Similar Threads - Purchased Copies both

2. purchased a digital copy of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    purchased a digital copy of windows 10: I purchased a copy of windows 10 , I tried following the link on the email, but it will not let me download. is there some where on the Microsoft web page that I can input and download manually. thanks kelly...
  3. Bring Back "Keep Both Copies" When Copying Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bring Back "Keep Both Copies" When Copying Files: Windows 10Pro - Does anyone else miss the one step to keep both copies of an identically named file if you copy a file into a directory by simply clicking that choice? Right now you have to click the choice "Compare Info for both Files" where you then have to go and...
  4. download a recently purchased copy of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download a recently purchased copy of windows 10: The installation of windows 10 crashed, I need to download and create an ISO to install windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-a-recently-purchased-copy-of-windows-10/4bb5990c-7ab2-41e5-ba5a-43f6f1638760
  5. Mystery Society 2 in game purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mystery Society 2 in game purchase: I made an in game purchase but it is not showing in my game. I have an order # and a PayPal purchase receipt. How can I get what I bought? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mystery-society-2-in-game-purchase/cd736bec-6672-46a3-86c8-d3b541023290
  6. windows says product key is invalid

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows says product key is invalid: I put a new hard drive in a win7 computer and used a jump drive copy of win10... I knew I'd need a new product key (I don't even know what the win7 key was). I bought a key from my wife's college (cuz it was free with her edu email).. Now windows says it's an invalid...
  7. USB both invalid and write protected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB both invalid and write protected: Hello, Somehow my usb key is both invalid and read only after copying some pictures on it from a mac, and displays as two disks with the same number. I've tried using diskpart and regedit to take the write protect off, but it hasn't been working. I've also tried right...
  8. 2 copies of Windows on separate drives?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    2 copies of Windows on separate drives?: I have a laptop and would like to install a "clean" copy of Windows for my recording studio application. Thus when I want to run regular PC apps I load the Windows that came with the PC. When I want to record, I load the "clean" copy. I know its possible to install two but...
  9. Remote Desktop saying Invalid Username or Password

Remote Desktop saying Invalid Username or Password: Just started out of the blue this morning. I can remote desktop to the same machine with any other PC an use the very same usernames and passwords. But on the Windows 10 machine it rejects them all. I was looking for a way to clear all history and login files but can only...
  10. Ethernet and wifi both have error 'invalid IP configuration'

Ethernet and wifi both have error 'invalid IP configuration': Hello, Router is working and internet is on, as tested on my phone. But the win 10 pc cannot get internet access. I have tested both ethernet and wifi using a dongle, same error both times. I have checked ipv4 properties and all the DNS stuff is set to automatic. I...