Windows 10: purchased a decommissioned ideapad 3 from outside source. how do I remove it from the...

Discus and support purchased a decommissioned ideapad 3 from outside source. how do I remove it from the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i bought this laptop from an outside source unknowingly purchasing a work laptop. im not sure of the correct vocabulary to use but it's associated with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Herbert Pennington III, Sep 26, 2022.

1. purchased a decommissioned ideapad 3 from outside source. how do I remove it from the...

i bought this laptop from an outside source unknowingly purchasing a work laptop. im not sure of the correct vocabulary to use but it's associated with a company of some sort. I have done a factory reset but can't seem to change it from a work or school laptop to one for personal use and it wont activate windows either. The only way i was able to reset and use it was to set up under a domain. i would love to be able to use all the features and functions that the computer has as well as the features of windows 11.

:)

Herbert Pennington III, Sep 26, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Making a purchase outside usa

Hi Darren,

When using the Windows Store to purchase apps, games, and other goods, you must specify a payment method, along with banking details that include your country name, which you can't change. In order to make purchases, the country name set in the Store has
    to match the one associated with your credit card or other payment method, or you won't be able to complete a purchase. Regarding your issue in making a purchase outside the United States. We suggest that you contact the Microsoft Store Support and they will
    assist you with your query. Here's the
    link

Regards.

Marilou Ser, Sep 26, 2022
  4. purchased a decommissioned ideapad 3 from outside source. how do I remove it from the...

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

purchased a decommissioned ideapad 3 from outside source. how do I remove it from the...

1. purchased a decommissioned ideapad 3 from outside source. how do I remove it from the... - Similar Threads - purchased decommissioned ideapad

2. purchased a decommissioned ideapad 3 from outside source. how do I remove it from the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased a decommissioned ideapad 3 from outside source. how do I remove it from the...: i bought this laptop from an outside source unknowingly purchasing a work laptop. im not sure of the correct vocabulary to use but it's associated with a company of some sort. I have done a factory reset but can't seem to change it from a work or school laptop to one for...
  3. How do I remove unwanted agendas from the operating system I purchased?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove unwanted agendas from the operating system I purchased?: If you sell an operating system, realize that's all anyone wanted from you. Your advocacy for beliefs not all agree with on religious grounds or your unwanted cookbook ideas are appalling and junking up the user interface.Furthermore, I have another question Microsoft. Do you...
  4. How do I remove unwanted agendas from the operating system I purchased?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove unwanted agendas from the operating system I purchased?: If you sell an operating system, realize that's all anyone wanted from you. Your advocacy for beliefs not all agree with on religious grounds or your unwanted cookbook ideas are appalling and junking up the user interface.Furthermore, I have another question Microsoft. Do you...
  5. How do I remove unwanted agendas from the operating system I purchased?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Updates-3 results from 3 sources-WU, wushowhide, Belarc What to do?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates-3 results from 3 sources-WU, wushowhide, Belarc What to do?: win10 Pro 1909 bld 18363.1082 I hope I haven't posted these issues before. Please be kind if I did. I have WU set to "2" (notify don't download) I have drivers blocked from dl from wu. I applied patch from Sept on 5Oct, no issues. When the updates for Oct appeared, I just let...
  7. Remove source from MS News app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove source from MS News app: Hi, how do I remove some of the many very low quality "news" publishers that contaminate the feed for the MS News app? I could do this a few weeks ago and now the capability seems to have disappeared....
  8. how do i remove a user from my Surface 3

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i remove a user from my Surface 3: What steps do I take to remove a user from my Surface 3? I added the user but he has failed to start using it and he is no longer associated with my efforts....
  9. Cannot remove decommissioned school email from my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot remove decommissioned school email from my computer: Hi, I recently left school and as a result the school have turned off my access to my personal school email account. Since that happened i keep receiving windows notifications asking to verify my organisational account (very annoying). When i go to verify using my credentials...
  10. How do I remove Railroad Tycoon 3 from my computer. From the Control Panel I get an error...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove Railroad Tycoon 3 from my computer. From the Control Panel I get an error...: The icon on my desktop has changed. I assume bits of it are still on the computer. I am short of space and need to delete anything I'm not using but can't seem to delete this....