Windows 10: purchased a digital copy of windows 10

Discus and support purchased a digital copy of windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased a copy of windows 10 , I tried following the link on the email, but it will not let me download. is there some where on the Microsoft web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jkeo, Mar 6, 2020.

1. jkeo Win User

purchased a digital copy of windows 10

I purchased a copy of windows 10 , I tried following the link on the email, but it will not let me download. is there some where on the Microsoft web page that I can input and download manually.

thanks

kelly

:)

jkeo, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Need specifics on RAID 10

step 1) purchase a raid card that does raid 10 and has 4x mini sas. you will want at least 1024 ram on that chip.
    step 2) purchase 16 2 TB enterprise class constellation drives
    step 3) purchase another whole rig to do the same thing
    step 4) setup rsync to copy all of the changed data from server 1 to server 2
    step 5) buy 2 800 watt BBU (1 for each)

there.

Easy Rhino, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

1. purchased a digital copy of windows 10 - Similar Threads - purchased digital copy

2. Just purchased digital copy of Windows 10, can't find digital key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Just purchased digital copy of Windows 10, can't find digital key: I just purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 from Microsoft but I can't find the digital key saved anywhere on my account. Does anyone know where I can find it?...
  3. Just purchased digital copy of Windows 10, can't find digital key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just purchased digital copy of Windows 10, can't find digital key: I just purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 from Microsoft but I can't find the digital key saved anywhere on my account. Does anyone know where I can find it?...
  4. Just purchased digital copy of Windows 10, can't find digital key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Digital copy gone

Windows 10 Digital copy gone: I had a digital copy of Windows 10 and someone else used this thing called "KMSPico" to upgrade it to Windows 10 Pro, is there any way to revert everything back?...
  6. purchased digital windows 10 cant download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    purchased digital windows 10 cant download: I have purchased windows 10 to update my laptop from windows 7. it was a digital download and i dont know how to do this. I have read instructions but am not understanding. unless you can do it for me. Need phone number for microsoft support...
  7. Redeliver digital purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeliver digital purchase: I made a digital purchase of Win 10 Pro in early 2018 and have unfortunately misplaced or deleted the email containing the activation key. I found the purchase in my order history, but the link to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/windows-10-pro/***** doesn't work, the...
  8. Digital purchase refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Digital purchase refund: I need a refund for my digital game purchase and Xbox game pass ultimate since it wasn't working from my windows PC. I hope you can give me a refund for the store purchase too for the game....
  9. Activating Windows 10 Home Digital Purchase

Activating Windows 10 Home Digital Purchase: So I bought Windows 10 Home a couple of years ago. I use an iMac and I was trying to run it through bootcamp, but it didn't work at all. Anyway - I have a macbook now that I'm trying to install it on, hoping that maybe I can do some C# and C++ on it... I installed Windows...
  10. Digital copy of Windows 10 Pro not activating

Digital copy of Windows 10 Pro not activating: Hi, I received a work laptop but ordered an ASUS gaming laptop. With this laptop I received Windows 10 Home. I decided then to upgrade the Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro via Microsoft Store using my personal account and will then claim back the costs. The transaction...