Windows 10: purchased a dvd player computer wont recognize it.

Discus and support purchased a dvd player computer wont recognize it. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; help....wont work...need to install drivers for some of the equipment...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EUGENEANDRE, Nov 19, 2018.

1. purchased a dvd player computer wont recognize it.

help....wont work...need to install drivers for some of the equipment...

:)

EUGENEANDRE, Nov 19, 2018
  2. kukane Win User

Help...asus bw-12b1st will not read blu-ray dvd

I bought an ASUS BW-12B1ST Blu-ray writer...installed and it didnt read ANY dvd...deleted from devices and restarted...it then played dvd's but NOT Blu-ray dvd...it lists as BD player under Computer...I run ANY DVD HD and it recognizes it as a blu-ray writer, but no play...OS is VISTA. Suggestions??

kukane, Nov 19, 2018
  3. David Haz Win User
    Windows Media Player doesnt recognize there is a DVD in the player, and wont play it. Windows 10.

Hello,

May we know if there are any error messages that appear when you attempt to play the DVD in Windows Media Player?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter
    and see if it fixes the issue. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• Press the Start button, then type troubleshooting.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all.
    • Click Windows Media Player DVD.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting.

If you need further assistance, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Nov 19, 2018
  4. purchased a dvd player computer wont recognize it.

Windows DVD player not working after upgrade and after purchase

We can also follow the steps below to install and reinstall the Windows DVD Player:

• Press Windows key + x in your keyboard to open the Power User Menu.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Programs.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Right click on Windows DVD Player and click Uninstall.
    • Reinstall the Windows DVD Player using the installer that you purchase in the Microsoft Store.
    • Restart your computer.
    Let's see if the if the issue will still persist.

Robelene Win, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

purchased a dvd player computer wont recognize it.

1. purchased a dvd player computer wont recognize it. - Similar Threads - purchased dvd player

2. DVD Player NOT recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Player NOT recognized: I recently built my own custom PC. I have been trying for the longest time to get my DVD's to play and to get the DVD drive to show up. I have verified that my HDMI cord was still good, I even went to the depths of getting a adapter where I can plug in the HDMI cord and It...
  3. DVD Player NOT recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD Player NOT recognized: I recently built my own custom PC. I have been trying for the longest time to get my DVD's to play and to get the DVD drive to show up. I have verified that my HDMI cord was still good, I even went to the depths of getting a adapter where I can plug in the HDMI cord and It...
  4. DVD Player NOT recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My DVD/CD Player is not Recognized

My DVD/CD Player is not Recognized: I recently lost my DVD/CD player from playing anything and I tried troubleshooting but still cannot get it to work.I took his computer to Staples and they had to do a Factory reset but the DVD/CD Player problem still exist. What do I need to do to get it working again?...
  6. DVD player will not recognize my blank DVD's

DVD player will not recognize my blank DVD's: I have an HP CDDVDW SH-216ALN When I insert a blank DVD-RW, DVD+RW or DVD-R File Explorer says that there is no disc in the drive. However it will read a CD and a commercial DVD The discs are not faulty since they are all read in my husband's computer without any...
  7. DVD/CD player not recognized

DVD/CD player not recognized: After updating, my DVD/CD player is not recognized Win10/64bit. Why they removed them, is anybody's guess - what a pain - but that's a separate issue. Here's what I've done: 1 Updated all drivers in Device Manager. Made sure all hidden files are showing. Made sure...
  8. My dvd is not recognize by dvd player in windows 10

My dvd is not recognize by dvd player in windows 10: After recent update i can't play dvd in dvd and it is not recognize by dvd player and I am facing this issue after 2004 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dvd-is-not-recognize-by-dvd-player-in-windows/47a91ca3-864c-406c-bd45-05589e6d80f0
  9. windows 10 not recognizeing DVD player

windows 10 not recognizeing DVD player: windows 10 not recognizing DVD Player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-recognizeing-dvd-player/5cbeca7c-973b-427d-981b-7ad574aeec30
  10. purchase dvd player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    purchase dvd player: your web site woun't let me purchase dvd player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/purchase-dvd-player/9d29e796-7681-44db-acce-4783d8c900b5