Windows 10: "purchased" a free app from Microsoft Store, but don't know how to download it. Not showing...

Discus and support "purchased" a free app from Microsoft Store, but don't know how to download it. Not showing... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; using Windows 10. see Q above. I don't see anything on the Store's screen that shows me where to download or any other instructions after placing this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JayCarter3, Aug 14, 2019.

1. "purchased" a free app from Microsoft Store, but don't know how to download it. Not showing...

using Windows 10. see Q above. I don't see anything on the Store's screen that shows me where to download or any other instructions after placing this order.

:)

JayCarter3, Aug 14, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Aug 14, 2019
  3. P.PPP Win User
    Microsoft Store purchased apps by itself

Thank you for putting the effort and being patient to help me solve this problem, but I will not install any other third party annoying applications to stop an already annoying situation.

The solution you suggested may worked for you, but in my case,

1. I have the "Show suggestions occasionally in Start" turned off long time ago;
    2. I am on the latest Windows version;
    3. This automatic purchase happened today;
    4. It did not install anything in my machine, so there is nothing to uninstall;
    5. Although the apps are free, it
      purchased
      Twitter and Candy Crush Saga for me, it means I own these apps now (unwillingly), and they are in my "ready to install" list.

P.PPP, Aug 14, 2019
  4. "purchased" a free app from Microsoft Store, but don't know how to download it. Not showing...

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

"purchased" a free app from Microsoft Store, but don't know how to download it. Not showing...

1. "purchased" a free app from Microsoft Store, but don't know how to download it. Not showing... - Similar Threads - purchased free app

2. Microsoft Store Apps don't download.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Apps don't download.: Hi, i have been trying to install apps from the microsoft store but the download just doesn't start. It keeps loading and loading and nothing happens. Another problem is that whenever i try to open the Xbox App, it just keeps loading and it won't launch. I've tried everything...
  3. Microsoft Store Apps don't download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Apps don't download.: Hi, i have been trying to install apps from the microsoft store but the download just doesn't start. It keeps loading and loading and nothing happens. Another problem is that whenever i try to open the Xbox App, it just keeps loading and it won't launch. I've tried everything...
  4. Microsoft Store Apps don't download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Downloading free app from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading free app from Microsoft store: I am running Windows 11 64 bit on my PC. I tried to download a free French-English dictionary from the Microsoft store but the error message said "Difficulty unzipping files. go to go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Linkld=623485". Can someone help me download this file? Thanks, Joel...
  6. Downloading free app from Microsoft store

Downloading free app from Microsoft store: I am running Windows 11 64 bit on my PC. I tried to download a free French-English dictionary from the Microsoft store but the error message said "Difficulty unzipping files. go to go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Linkld=623485". Can someone help me download this file? Thanks, Joel...
  7. Downloading free app from Microsoft Store on 2 compiters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading free app from Microsoft Store on 2 compiters: I want to download the free snipping tool on my desktop. I already have it on my laptop. When I try to do this, it says I already have it and it shows my laptop....
  8. Failure in purchasing free apps in the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failure in purchasing free apps in the Microsoft store: Whenever I try to buy a free app on the Microsoft store, it asks for my PIN, and then it asks for my account password. After all of that, it does nothing. It doesn't even tell me "error" all it does is not purchase the app I'm trying to buy, and sends me to the purchase app...
  9. Unable to complete a download from microsoft app store purchased app

Unable to complete a download from microsoft app store purchased app: Hello, I purchased an app from the Microsoft app store but after a couple of megabytes the download is interrupted with the error 0x80246007 the good old minecraft for windows, nothing too fancy. All the other apps are downloading just fine from the store, and one can...
  10. Unable to download Purchased app from Microsoft Store

Unable to download Purchased app from Microsoft Store: I recently purchased the HEIC Image Extension from the App store, but the app wont install, the download was not blocked and seem to be within requirements. How to solve the issue? ***Modified title from: App Purchase***...