Windows 10: Purchased a game on Windows PC, it is only visible on one user not to all PC users, how to...

Discus and support Purchased a game on Windows PC, it is only visible on one user not to all PC users, how to... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Purchased a game on Windows PC, it is only visible on one user not to all PC users, how to solve that?Ideally,Thn I don't want to purchase an office... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by CpUnderPantsRLZ, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Purchased a game on Windows PC, it is only visible on one user not to all PC users, how to...

Purchased a game on Windows PC, it is only visible on one user not to all PC users, how to solve that?Ideally,Thn I don't want to purchase an office license for each user, the same for games, I don't expect to purchase a Minecraft for each user.Ho to solve that?Specifically Minecraft I bought using one account but no other user on the PC can see the game, I also noticed that with Game Pass on PC.Thanks for any solution.

:)

CpUnderPantsRLZ, Sep 29, 2021
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Sep 29, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    Windows 8 'Irrelevant' For PC Users

I'm sorry, but do all jobs require a program that works only on Windows XP?

You are saying that windows 7 and 8 are irrelevant to PC users... I am disagreeing with that and I'm sure many stats will disagree with it too

n-ster, Sep 29, 2021
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Purchased a game on Windows PC, it is only visible on one user not to all PC users, how to...

User accounts not visible in Windows login screen.

Hi,

I realize that you are unable to see the user accounts in the Windows login screen, let me assist you.

This issue might happen if the user account is disabled, I suggest you to follow the below steps to check if the user accounts are disabled and try enabling them.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Computer Management.

• Click on Local Users and Groups in the left pane.

• Double click on Users option and check if the accounts are visible.

(The user accounts with a downward arrow symbol on it are disabled accounts.)

• Double click on the account that you want to enable.

• In the General tab, uncheck the option
      Account is disabled.

• Click on Apply and then Ok.

• Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Purchased a game on Windows PC, it is only visible on one user not to all PC users, how to...

1. Purchased a game on Windows PC, it is only visible on one user not to all PC users, how to... - Similar Threads - Purchased game visible

2. Will Unlinking OneDrive Affect Only One User ID, or All IDs on PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Unlinking OneDrive Affect Only One User ID, or All IDs on PC?: I have multiple logins on a computer Windows 11. On one ID, I do not want to be signed in to OneDrive.If I choose the “Unlink OneDrive from this PC” will it indeed unlink it from the entire PC, or only the one ID I want and would be signed into?...
  3. Will Unlinking OneDrive Affect Only One User ID, or All IDs on PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will Unlinking OneDrive Affect Only One User ID, or All IDs on PC?: I have multiple logins on a computer Windows 11. On one ID, I do not want to be signed in to OneDrive.If I choose the “Unlink OneDrive from this PC” will it indeed unlink it from the entire PC, or only the one ID I want and would be signed into?...
  4. how to install a app in only one user...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install a app in only one user...: in my home i use localother user account.. so whenever I install a app. its actually able .. see by other account's too... so is there , way to install a app enable to use and see by a single user only..btw the Microsoft store does it already . the app I installed from ....
  5. Multiple users on one PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple users on one PC: When multiple users use the same PC, why can't User B see the files inside User A's folders in This PC 3D Objects, Desktop, Documents, Downloads, Music, Pictures, Videos but can see the files on Local Disk? Also, how can I prevent another user from seeing what files I have...
  6. Multiple users on one PC simultaneously

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple users on one PC simultaneously: I have a powerful PC, my partner has slow chromebook. Is it possible to make two instances of windows and both use my PC at the same time. i.e me sitting at my desk playing on my pc directly and her playing on her chromebook through remote desktop or something similar. 5/10...
  7. slow pc but only on one user

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow pc but only on one user: so for the last few months i haven't been using my admin account on my pc because everytime i log into it i can't do anything on it, the user is extremely slow and all of the programs too so i can't anyone of them, so i have been using a limited user account since last...
  8. One pc multiple user accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    One pc multiple user accounts: Sorry it's so long, I wanted to explain everything, I use both Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive as backup for all of my computers. but recently my son asked to borrow my laptop, I said yes, he went in my office and just closed the lid, he did not see the earbuds laying...
  9. share folders with one user only on another pc

share folders with one user only on another pc: lets say i have two pcs A and B. workgroup and etc configured. is it possible to share a folder in B with the user \A\User3 only?! i'm going crazy but can't find anything... thanks 64044
  10. Computer visible to one user but not another

Computer visible to one user but not another: I have 3 computers on my home network, two are Windows 10 desktops, one is Windows 7 laptop. I'll call them 10-1, 10-2, and 7. 10-1 can see 10-2 and 7. 7 can see 10-1 and 10-2. 10-2 can see 7 but CANNOT see 10-1. What can cause this problem? All are Ethernet...