Windows 10: Purchased a new Dell Laptop.

Discus and support Purchased a new Dell Laptop. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I originally signed up for Microsoft 365 a few years back. Added my wife to use additional account. She purchased a new pc yesterday. She... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by williamluke, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Purchased a new Dell Laptop.

Hello,

I originally signed up for Microsoft 365 a few years back. Added my wife to use additional account. She purchased a new pc yesterday. She used my user account and outlook email, psassword etc.. So the question i have is can i remove my info from her pc and add her microsoft 365 to the new PC without loosing my microsoft/outlook sign in and files? It asks if i want to remove my sign in from pc, but i dont want to loose my 365 acccess.

:)

williamluke, Nov 13, 2018

2. Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell

I have made my decision and I am returning the Dell. After my money is refunded, I will have to do research and will have a choice on what to find that fits into my budget but better than the Dell. I hate returning things like this. It is so frustrating. I know a lot of you have recommended brands, models, and told me where to purchase a computer from, but if some of you could re-list some suggestions that would be very much appreciated. I need all of the help I can get with this.

Jesse Williams, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Josie23 Win User

Purchased a new Dell Laptop.

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

Purchased a new Dell Laptop. [​IMG]

Josie23, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Purchased a new Dell Laptop.

1. Purchased a new Dell Laptop. - Similar Threads - Purchased Dell Laptop

2. New Dell xps15 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Dell xps15 laptop: Since updating my 2021 Dell XPS15 laptop to Windows 11 the webcam can't take a new hello login photo of my face. Please - all out there, help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-dell-xps15-laptop/6a6d313e-532b-4cd6-926d-7bd40c10f152
  3. New Dell xps15 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Dell xps15 laptop: Since updating my 2021 Dell XPS15 laptop to Windows 11 the webcam can't take a new hello login photo of my face. Please - all out there, help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-dell-xps15-laptop/6a6d313e-532b-4cd6-926d-7bd40c10f152
  4. New Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Dell laptop: Hi i just got a new Dell Latitude 7410, when i get to the stage of sign in with microsoft account I get the message "We didn't find that email address in your organization. Use another email address or contact your administrator". But this is for personal use and not related...
  5. Have a new Dell Laptop + purchased a Wireless Mobile mouse 4000

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Have a new Dell Laptop + purchased a Wireless Mobile mouse 4000: There is no place on my computer to plug in a mouse usb device. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-a-new-dell-laptop-purchased-a-wireless-mobile/fdb0693c-2a4e-47f4-93a2-47291271f2ce
  6. new Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new Dell laptop: I’ve purchased a new Dell laptop. Could you help me with this questions. I cannot figure out how to take photos using it. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-dell-laptop/ddfa338b-d286-4f4c-9fb8-59dcc596ebfb
  7. new dell laptop with s mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    new dell laptop with s mode: i have a problem with zoom on my new dell laptop and it to do with the audio, when im in zoom the audio is not compatable. how can i fix this or is it the new os s-mode that microsoft have put on it...
  8. Problems with activation on new dell laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems with activation on new dell laptop: Bought a new dell inspiron laptop came with window 10 home tried to format it and place windows 10 pro in its place but the thing keeps bring up the windows 10 home with the same key . must be in the bios, How can I use my new key to get windows 10 pro installed ? ive tried...
  9. Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell

in Windows 10 Support
    Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell: I was not happy with the ASUS so I returned it and purchased myself a Dell. I am also saving money this way because I was paying monthly for the ASUS which would end up costing me $1,000 once its finally paid for. The ASUS wasn't even worth $1,000. I purchased the Dell out...
  10. thinking about purchasing a dell e6410 laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    thinking about purchasing a dell e6410 laptop: good afternoon, I am thinking about purchasing a Dell E6410 laptop later this evening, I would want to update/upgrade it to windows 10 as soon as possible after getting it since I seem to like windows 10 much better than windows 7. I read a few disturbing issues about trying...