Windows 10: Purchased a New Laptop w Windows Home in S Mode and Installed Windows 11 Pro Issue

Discus and support Purchased a New Laptop w Windows Home in S Mode and Installed Windows 11 Pro Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon community! I purchased a laptop two days ago for home and office use. It is an Asus Vivibook with pre-installed Windows 10 Home in S... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Div Gopal, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Div Gopal Win User

Purchased a New Laptop w Windows Home in S Mode and Installed Windows 11 Pro Issue

Good afternoon community! I purchased a laptop two days ago for home and office use. It is an Asus Vivibook with pre-installed Windows 10 Home in S mode. Upon opening and starting up the laptop, I downloaded Windows 11 Pro from my volume licensing account. I installed Windows 11 Pro successfully. However, I tried installing printer drivers, Office software, and other needed applications but was not able to due to the laptop being in S mode. I then tried factory resetting the laptop due to not being able to install the other software. Every time I factory reset the laptop, it does not automatic

:)

Div Gopal, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Purchased a New Laptop w Windows Home in S Mode and Installed Windows 11 Pro Issue

1. Purchased a New Laptop w Windows Home in S Mode and Installed Windows 11 Pro Issue - Similar Threads - Purchased Laptop Home

2. installing printer driver/software issue - Windows 11 Home in S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing printer driver/software issue - Windows 11 Home in S mode: Trying to install driver/software for Brother MFC-L2700DW printer, but a pop-up window is blocking me, telling me to go to the windows app store. I have Windows 11 Home in S Mode. Help?...
  3. installing printer driver/software issue - Windows 11 Home in S mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing printer driver/software issue - Windows 11 Home in S mode: Trying to install driver/software for Brother MFC-L2700DW printer, but a pop-up window is blocking me, telling me to go to the windows app store. I have Windows 11 Home in S Mode. Help?...
  4. Purchased a New Laptop w Windows Home in S Mode and Installed Windows 11 Pro Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased a New Laptop w Windows Home in S Mode and Installed Windows 11 Pro Issue: Good afternoon community! I purchased a laptop two days ago for home and office use. It is an Asus Vivibook with pre-installed Windows 10 Home in S mode. Upon opening and starting up the laptop, I downloaded Windows 11 Pro from my volume licensing account. I installed Windows...
  5. windows 11 home s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 home s mode: I have recently installed Windows 11 to my Hp laptop now i have an Activation error this is what i see.we can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license of product Key. If you think you do have a valid license of key, select Troubleshoot...
  6. windows 11 home s mode

windows 11 home s mode: I have recently installed Windows 11 to my Hp laptop now i have an Activation error this is what i see.we can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license of product Key. If you think you do have a valid license of key, select Troubleshoot...
  7. How to desactivate W 11 Mode S to allow for the installation of SpyderX Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to desactivate W 11 Mode S to allow for the installation of SpyderX Pro?: Opening SpyderX Pro is prevented because the app has not been certified according to the pop-up box. While researching the problem, the steps suggested by Microsoft Support do not work as it referred to a "Switch to Windows 11 Pro section" under Activation which does not...
  8. How to desactivate W 11 Mode S to allow for the installation of SpyderX Pro?

How to desactivate W 11 Mode S to allow for the installation of SpyderX Pro?: Opening SpyderX Pro is prevented because the app has not been certified according to the pop-up box. While researching the problem, the steps suggested by Microsoft Support do not work as it referred to a "Switch to Windows 11 Pro section" under Activation which does not...
  9. Windows 11 Home - S Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home - S Mode: I bought a new laptop with Windows 11 Home pre-installed. How do I find out if it is in S mode? I was of the understanding that S mode was the default. As I try to set it up I am trying to follow the Microsoft directions to take it out of S mode: "Switching out of S mode in...
  10. Windows 11 Home - S Mode

Windows 11 Home - S Mode: I bought a new laptop with Windows 11 Home pre-installed. How do I find out if it is in S mode? I was of the understanding that S mode was the default. As I try to set it up I am trying to follow the Microsoft directions to take it out of S mode: "Switching out of S mode in...