Windows 10: purchased a Riaddos cd/dvd and will not load on my windows 10

Discus and support purchased a Riaddos cd/dvd and will not load on my windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; need help on how to load my Risottos cd/dvd external drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GaryWachter1, Apr 10, 2021.

1. purchased a Riaddos cd/dvd and will not load on my windows 10

need help on how to load my Risottos cd/dvd external drive

:)

GaryWachter1, Apr 10, 2021
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

CD/DVD not loading any of my pc games

Hi,  

This issue might occur due some problem with display drivers.

I suggest you to update DVD / CD drivers and check if it helps.

Please follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Expand DVD/CD ROM.

• Right click on the video driver and select
      Update Driver Software
    Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Apr 10, 2021
  3. RLRehm Win User
    Windows 7 Professional keeps dropping the DVD/CD drive

Working with a fresh install (2nd attempt) of Windows 7 Professional on new hardware. The motherboard is a Gigabyte EP45-UD3P. Running 4G of RAM and an Intel Q9400 Quad Core CPU. The DVD/CD optical drive is a Pioneer DVR-218L.

Here's the problem - after two fresh installs, Windows 7 drops the DVD/CD drive and I get the following error in Device Manager (The device cannot start {code 10}). After the install, the drive works for a period of time, then stops working and I get the error code.

The driver appears to be a standard Windows driver (CD-ROM driver).

I've tried uninstalling the drive and re-installing it in Device Manager but it does not work - I continue to get the device error.

I've also swapped out the DVD/CD drive to insure it's not a bad unit. Same problem with both drives.

What do you suggest for next steps?? Could it be an issue with the motherboard?? A driver problem?

I visited the Pioneer web site - could not find any help or additional Windows 7 drivers.

What now??

RLRehm, Apr 10, 2021
  4. purchased a Riaddos cd/dvd and will not load on my windows 10

cannot load turbotax in dvd/cd rom drive d. this pc not responding. please advise.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

In order for us to find out why the rom drive cannot load CD/DVD, we would like to gather more information:

• What is the current build and version of Windows installed on your computer?
    • Are there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are there any recent updates installed on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To further isolate this issue, we recommend you try another DVD and check if the rom drive will load it. If not kindly follow the steps provided on the link below to try and fix the problem:

Get back to us with the outcome so we can assist you further.

JericDale Ort, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

purchased a Riaddos cd/dvd and will not load on my windows 10

1. purchased a Riaddos cd/dvd and will not load on my windows 10 - Similar Threads - purchased Riaddos dvd

2. CD DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CD DVD: Morning,I have problem with CD DVD that is unable to be formatted, when I create a backup for disc it says that needs to be blank when there are no files into the CD even I try to erase it works but not formatting. I don't trust from youtubers at all which may be unsafe. I...
  3. CD DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CD DVD: Morning,I have problem with CD DVD that is unable to be formatted, when I create a backup for disc it says that needs to be blank when there are no files into the CD even I try to erase it works but not formatting. I don't trust from youtubers at all which may be unsafe. I...
  4. CD DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. CD/DVD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD/DVD: i just loaded windows 10pro on my computer with my CD/DVD player, and now that everthing is loaded and running i cant find or use my cd/dvd player how do i get win10 pro to find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cddvd/a5bb5714-7a73-440f-9f4c-f8f6e389f33d
  6. CD'S AND DVD'S

CD'S AND DVD'S: MY COMPUTER CAN NO LONGER PLAY DVD' OR CD'. WINDOWS 10, 64 BIT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cds-and-dvds/24c6b23d-22dd-403c-81df-9d0df43fd6a7
  7. window 10 CD DVD Driver

window 10 CD DVD Driver: I updated from window 8 to 10 and lost my CD DVD driver . can somebody suggest what should I do to retrieve it from window 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-cd-dvd-driver/373e6a53-2e71-417a-ad1e-4f1691cd5510
  8. dvd/cd

dvd/cd: Does Windows 10 have a dvd/cd player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvdcd/f7a08f85-0364-4c06-8268-42ea99c0a90e
  9. cd and dvd

cd and dvd: can any one tell me how to format a cd or dvd in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-and-dvd/cbb85540-9e45-4c5e-adf0-db53aed81ad4
  10. cd/ dvd

cd/ dvd: my system cd /dvd was not working how to salow the problam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-dvd/1868ea48-2a52-44af-8a58-a39b087494f7