Windows 10: purchased an app but cant get it onto my computer or other device

Discus and support purchased an app but cant get it onto my computer or other device in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought hd movie make pro for my computer, all fine and downloaded brilliantly. Went to download it on my son's tablet, my son's chrome notebook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RachelArcher1, May 3, 2020.

1. purchased an app but cant get it onto my computer or other device

I bought hd movie make pro for my computer, all fine and downloaded brilliantly.

Went to download it on my son's tablet, my son's chrome notebook and my old pc and it wouldnt do it altho it did say I have this app and can share it. I then bought it again as a gift and one of my son's redeemed the gift code but its not on his computer. I cant access this additional hd movie maker pro on either my son's tablet windows surface my son's chrome book lenovo chrome or my old laptop toshiba satellite

What do I need to do or do I ask for a refund?

Thank you

Rachel

:)

RachelArcher1, May 3, 2020

2. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, May 3, 2020
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Apps purchased not listed

Hi TinaHill4,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which application did you purchase?
    2. Have you received the confirmation Email or the notification, after the purchase of the app?

I suggest you to login to Login.live.com, with the same Email address which you have used to purchase the app, then click on
    Services & subscriptions options. There you will be able to see all the services name which you have purchased from the Microsoft store.

To add a device on your laptop, refer this article on
    Add a device
    and
    Add a trusted device to your Microsoft account
    , and check if that helps.

I also suggest you to contact the Microsoft store for your purchased app, follow this article on

Contact Microsoft Store Support

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, May 3, 2020
  4. purchased an app but cant get it onto my computer or other device

Windows 10 Store sharing purchased apps

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Have you added any alias to your Microsoft Account, from which you have purchased the apps?

• Are you able to view your purchased app other all the Microsoft account, from which you are logging in to your computer?

I would suggest you the run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 3, 2020
Thema:

purchased an app but cant get it onto my computer or other device

1. purchased an app but cant get it onto my computer or other device - Similar Threads - purchased app cant

2. Cant log onto my account from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log onto my account from my computer: so i got my harddrive replaced and had to reinstall all my programs, and re-log into my desktop to connect my account again, but it doesn't accept my password? it accepts the one time use code, the internet is fine, i changed my password throught the website twice and it was...
  3. Cant log onto my account from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant log onto my account from my computer: so i got my harddrive replaced and had to reinstall all my programs, and re-log into my desktop to connect my account again, but it doesn't accept my password? it accepts the one time use code, the internet is fine, i changed my password throught the website twice and it was...
  4. Syncing other calendars onto my microsoft mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing other calendars onto my microsoft mail app: Hello, I have spent over 3 hours researching a trying different things to add additional calendars within the companies address book and can not seem to figure it out. I also called one of our IT guys and he wasn't able to troubleshoot it as well. Please help!...
  5. Syncing other calendars onto my microsoft mail app

Syncing other calendars onto my microsoft mail app: Hello, I have spent over 3 hours researching a trying different things to add additional calendars within the companies address book and can not seem to figure it out. I also called one of our IT guys and he wasn't able to troubleshoot it as well. Please help!...
  6. it seems i cant find my device to install purchase app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it seems i cant find my device to install purchase app: asxsacsacscacCSACScacsacascacscasacs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-seems-i-cant-find-my-device-to-install-purchase/d27e0536-492d-4a17-9545-45bea7b950a8
  7. it seems i cant find my device to install purchase app

it seems i cant find my device to install purchase app: asxsacsacscacCSACScacsacascacscasacs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-seems-i-cant-find-my-device-to-install-purchase/d27e0536-492d-4a17-9545-45bea7b950a8
  8. it seems i cant find my device to install purchase app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. How I can download and access purchased app on other device?

How I can download and access purchased app on other device?: I was up to purchasing the DOLBY ACCESS app from Microsoft Store. They said 'installation can be done on up to 10 devices.' Now Suppose I have to install it on my father's pc they have their own Microsoft account for pc. How to install this app on their device with my account...
  10. download app onto another device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    download app onto another device: I purchased Affinity Designer from the app store as a Christmas present. As the info told me that I could download it to up to ten devices, I downloaded it onto my PC in the knowledge that I could then download it on Christmas day to my daughter's hp laptop. But it hasn't...