Windows 10: Purchased an ebook (I think) Can't find it.

Discus and support Purchased an ebook (I think) Can't find it. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just purchased a book from the MS Store. I cannot find out how to access it, download it, read it. It's as though my money just disappeared. Can any... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BrianSmistek, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Purchased an ebook (I think) Can't find it.

I just purchased a book from the MS Store. I cannot find out how to access it, download it, read it. It's as though my money just disappeared.

Can any one be of assistance?

Sincerely,

Brian

:)

BrianSmistek, Jan 26, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway

Source: Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway! Im Giving Away MILLIONS of FREE Microsoft eBooks again, including: Windows 10, Office 365, Office 2016, Power BI, Azure, Windows 8.1, Office 2013, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, Dynamics CRM, PowerShell, Exchange Server, System Center, Cloud, SQL Server and more! | Microsoft Director of Sales Excellence - Eric Ligman

Brink, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Can't Find eBooks In Windows Store

Hi,

One of the new features of the Creators update is an eBook section that you can browse through and purchase eBooks using Windows Store. Looking at the screenshot, it's clear that the section for the eBook is missing. To help resolve the issue, we recommend
    resetting your Windows Store app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Click on App & features on the left side pane.
    • Look for Store, then click and select Advance options.
    • Press Reset.
    • Reboot you computer then check Windows Store.
    Let us know how it goes.

Martin Bar, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Purchased an ebook (I think) Can't find it.

ebook download to dvd

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I will definitely help you with the query.

Based on your information, please be informed that you cannot burn ebook through Windows media player. However, to burn ebook you can try the below steps.

• Insert the disc to the system and go to the downloaded ebook folder location.

• Click on the file you wanted to burn and click on Share on the top of the right pane.
    • And click in Burn to Disc.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Purchased an ebook (I think) Can't find it.

1. Purchased an ebook (I think) Can't find it. - Similar Threads - Purchased ebook Can't

2. i just purchased PDF but can't find a download for it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just purchased PDF but can't find a download for it.: I just purchased PDF program. It says to get the download information in the order history. There's nothing there except the purchase info. How do I download the PDF program?...
  3. i just purchased PDF but can't find a download for it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i just purchased PDF but can't find a download for it.: I just purchased PDF program. It says to get the download information in the order history. There's nothing there except the purchase info. How do I download the PDF program?...
  4. I just can't, think of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just can't, think of it?: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I'm trying to remember, the name. Of an, audio program.The interface, has a VU meter. Stop record, start record.You can edit. It does everything, you need for audio!If, I recall. It begins, with an "A". I, think?Thanks, for...
  5. I just can't, think of it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just can't, think of it?: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I'm trying to remember, the name. Of an, audio program.The interface, has a VU meter. Stop record, start record.You can edit. It does everything, you need for audio!If, I recall. It begins, with an "A". I, think?Thanks, for...
  6. I just can't, think of it?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Display – can't find correct display size I think.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display – can't find correct display size I think.: I'm using a PC, Intel I 7, 16 Gb RAM and a 1 TB hard drive with a 24 inch display and Windows 10 pro with Firefox 87.2 64 bit. Since switching from Windows 7 I've been unable to display one of the websites I use a lot of the time, the Daily Mail Football section. This page...
  8. Purchased New Desktop and can't find product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased New Desktop and can't find product key: Help! We purchased a new desktop and are not as organized as we thought. We can't find our Office 365 digital software product key or Windows 10 product key. How can we get that information?...
  9. Can't find a purchased app on a family member log on

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't find a purchased app on a family member log on: hi - i recently purchased minecraft for my child - it shows on my list of installed apps and i can play on my log on, but when my son goes to his 'family member' logon minecraft is nowhere to be seen. How do i share the app across log ons? lisa...
  10. JUST PURCHASED A NEW COMPUTER, I THINK I ADDED MICROSOFT MONEY SUNSET, BUT I CAN'T FIND THE...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    JUST PURCHASED A NEW COMPUTER, I THINK I ADDED MICROSOFT MONEY SUNSET, BUT I CAN'T FIND THE...: I PURCHASED A NEW COMPUTER ADDED MICROSOFT MONEY, BUT I CAN'T FIND WHERE TO FIND THE PROGRAM ON THERE, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-purchased-a-new-computer-i-think-i-added/23f995d2-00a4-4066-a2f5-d5d7af216277"