Windows 10: Purchased app from Microsoft Store, reset laptop and went to redownload the app and its...

Discus and support Purchased app from Microsoft Store, reset laptop and went to redownload the app and its... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I purchased Sketchbook Pro from the Microsoft store for my University course work. Recently my laptop was running slow so I reset it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Barney Owen, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Purchased app from Microsoft Store, reset laptop and went to redownload the app and its...

Hello,I purchased Sketchbook Pro from the Microsoft store for my University course work. Recently my laptop was running slow so I reset it and reinstalled windows. I thought since I didnt have a lot on here i'd just reinstall the few apps I had. I logged back into the microsoft store with my account and went to download Sketchbook, it is now asking me to purchase it again...I understand that if I was to have a second device I would need to buy the app again however considering this is the same device that has just been reset, I would have thought it would be fine to just reinstall after the re

:)

Barney Owen, Oct 2, 2022

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Oct 2, 2022
  3. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 2, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

Purchased app from Microsoft Store, reset laptop and went to redownload the app and its...

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

P4-630, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

Purchased app from Microsoft Store, reset laptop and went to redownload the app and its...

1. Purchased app from Microsoft Store, reset laptop and went to redownload the app and its... - Similar Threads - Purchased app Microsoft

2. unable to purchase an app from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to purchase an app from Microsoft store: When trying to download a paid app from the Microsoft Store, I get unhelpful errors.-dan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-purchase-an-app-from-microsoft-store/b48cb22a-bbb6-4e50-b7e1-9a6556810ea8
  3. unable to purchase an app from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to purchase an app from Microsoft store: When trying to download a paid app from the Microsoft Store, I get unhelpful errors.-dan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-purchase-an-app-from-microsoft-store/b48cb22a-bbb6-4e50-b7e1-9a6556810ea8
  4. Purchased app from Microsoft Store, reset laptop and went to redownload the app and its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased app from Microsoft Store, reset laptop and went to redownload the app and its...: Hello,I purchased Sketchbook Pro from the Microsoft store for my University course work. Recently my laptop was running slow so I reset it and reinstalled windows. I thought since I didnt have a lot on here i'd just reinstall the few apps I had. I logged back into the...
  5. Unable to purchase app from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to purchase app from Microsoft Store: I would like to purchase an app from the Microsoft Store. As I am a business user, I have to go the Microsoft Store for Business https://businessstore.microsoft.com/en-us/store. However, the app I am looking for does not appear to be in the business store. How do I get around...
  6. Unable to purchase app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to purchase app from Microsoft Store: I would like to purchase an app from the Microsoft Store. As I am a business user, I have to go the Microsoft Store for Business https://businessstore.microsoft.com/en-us/store. However, the app I am looking for does not appear to be in the business store. How do I get around...
  7. Unable to purchase app from Microsoft Store

8. Unable to purchase apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to purchase apps from Microsoft Store: If you are unable to purchase apps from Microsoft Store on Windows 10, then these troubleshooting tips are sure to help you. This article is mainly for those who can download free apps but cannot purchase any paid app from Microsoft Store. There are several reasons you might...
  9. Redownloading app purchases with code

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Redownloading app purchases with code: Can anyone help with this ? I had gotten Minecraft windows 10 edition last year but I deleted it some months ago and now I want to redownload but it says I have to buy it can I get it back ? submitted by /u/yeasokeno [link] [comments]...
  10. Purchased app from store

Purchased app from store: I purchased Wikicamps from the Microsoft Store but it hasn't installed and I can't run it. How do I install an app that I have bought and paid for!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-app-from-store/0705614f-007f-4eac-a900-f7cd10f50bcd