Windows 10: Purchased App on App store does not work. Company asking to buy again from their website

Discus and support Purchased App on App store does not work. Company asking to buy again from their website in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased an App on the MS App store. It was just crashing instead of doing any useful stuff. When I contacted the support on the supplier's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by babu_ms, Apr 12, 2019.

1. babu_ms Win User

Purchased App on App store does not work. Company asking to buy again from their website

Hi,

I purchased an App on the MS App store. It was just crashing instead of doing any useful stuff.

When I contacted the support on the supplier's website, they are asking me to purchase a costlier software instead of offering any support for the software I already purchased.

I find it totally unprofessional and an un-ethical. What about the money I paid?

Why are such people allowed to operate on MS App store?

Thank you

Babu

:)

babu_ms, Apr 12, 2019

2. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 12, 2019
  3. wahdangun Win User
    App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Purchased App on App store does not work. Company asking to buy again from their website

App store trouble: purchasing apps

Hello, Seth McCain .

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We're glad to help you!

I understand that you are unable to purchase apps from the Store. We'd suggest the you check your information for the payment method for the Windows Store. Please check the steps provided below:

To add or edit the payment method for your Windows Store account

• On the Start screen, tap or click Store to open the Windows Store.

• Tap or click Account, and then tap or click My account.

• Tap or click Add payment method or Edit payment method, edit any necessary info, and then tap or click Submit.

Notes

• If you want to buy an app from the Store in a specific country or region, you need to use a payment method from that country or region. For more info, see Use
      the Windows Store in a different country or region

• When you add a credit card as a payment method, Microsoft authorizes the card by making a small, temporary charge to your account. You won’t pay anything until you buy something from the Store.

• Your credit card company might charge an International Transaction Fee (ITF) or a currency conversation charge when you buy something from the Store.

To remove a payment method from your account

• On the Start screen, tap or click Store to open the Windows Store.

• Tap or click Account, and then tap or click My account.

• Tap or click Remove.

• Sign in to the billing website with your Microsoft account.

• Tap or click payment options.

• Choose a payment method, tap or click remove, and then tap or click remove.

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks!

Justin Sor, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Purchased App on App store does not work. Company asking to buy again from their website

1. Purchased App on App store does not work. Company asking to buy again from their website - Similar Threads - Purchased App App

2. Unable to buy app from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to buy app from Microsoft Store: Hi,Since last night I'm trying to buy hevc codec from Microsoft Store, but my transaction is getting declined.My debit card is added with my Microsoft account and when I select the card it doesn't work.I removed my saved card and added the same as a new, but no luck.Today...
  3. bought games on my Xbox series x from game store but Pc app as asking me to buy this again...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought games on my Xbox series x from game store but Pc app as asking me to buy this again...: so bought the xbox series x metro saga.. i can download it on the xbox and play it as it says i own it .. but when i click on the pc and look at my libery it tells me its nto there.. but searching for it on the store on the pc via the xbox app it tells me there is metro game...
  4. The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased: I'm using windows 10 on my pc. I usually right click on the sound icon at the bottom right of the screen, go to spatial sound and choose Dolby Atmos for Headphones. I spent $15 dollars for this app. Now when I try to use the Dolby Atmos feature on the app it won't work...
  5. The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased: I'm using windows 10 on my pc. I usually right click on the sound icon at the bottom right of the screen, go to spatial sound and choose Dolby Atmos for Headphones. I spent $15 dollars for this app. Now when I try to use the Dolby Atmos feature on the app it won't work...
  6. Dolby Access ask me again to buy the app

Dolby Access ask me again to buy the app: Hello I have bought dolby access before 3 months with the one year programme. Today when i run dolby access ask me to buy it again or a 7 day trial. Is there a problem to the app?...
  7. Purchased flight sim and store app keeps asking me to buy it?

Purchased flight sim and store app keeps asking me to buy it?: im using the same account on the website as i am the store app, but the store app prompts me to re-purchase the game after ive already bought it? am i not allowed to install this game on more than one pc? i installed it on my desktop pc because i needed to make storage space...
  8. Purchased app from store

Purchased app from store: I purchased Wikicamps from the Microsoft Store but it hasn't installed and I can't run it. How do I install an app that I have bought and paid for!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-app-from-store/0705614f-007f-4eac-a900-f7cd10f50bcd
  9. Purchased Apps asking to be Purchased Again

Purchased Apps asking to be Purchased Again: I got a game off the Microsoft Store, and then paid to remove the ads. The game now generates a dialog box that says I have to pay to remove the ads. If I follow the link to purchase, it asks for my pin to sign into my Microsoft account and then tells me I already purchased...
  10. I can't buy any apps from the app store

I can't buy any apps from the app store: I'm trying to buy an app. Despite having two PayPal accounts and two credit cards associated with my Microsoft Account (and I have a subscription for Office 365 or whatever the latest version is called), I am being asked to set up a payment method within the app store. When...