Windows 10: Purchased App Won't Download -- Pended for two days

Discus and support Purchased App Won't Download -- Pended for two days in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased Screenbits in the Windows Store. A box on the screen says "You own this app," but when I click "Install/Open," the box goes away and comes... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by scotwllm, Feb 8, 2020.

1. scotwllm Win User

Purchased App Won't Download -- Pended for two days

I purchased Screenbits in the Windows Store. A box on the screen says "You own this app," but when I click "Install/Open," the box goes away and comes back. This time "You own this app" is replaced with "Pending." I can't find a phone number or something to contact them about this.

Any ideas what I should do?

Scott

:)

scotwllm, Feb 8, 2020

2. App downloads pending

So go to the Store and click the ellipsis (...) in the lower right. Click on downloads. On the download page, any app that is listed as "pending" long press on it and cancel the download.

Now you should be able to go back and download an app.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Feb 8, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Purchased App Won't Download -- Pended for two days

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Purchased App Won't Download -- Pended for two days

1. Purchased App Won't Download -- Pended for two days - Similar Threads - Purchased App Won't

2. Purchase is pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchase is pending: I purchased Minecraft threw the Minecraft launcher. I was charged for it on Cashapp but never received the game. When I look I'm stuck on pending so I'm trying to cancel that so I can purchase Minecraft threw there website but I don't know were i would cancel this.I'm also...
  3. Purchase is pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase is pending: I purchased Minecraft threw the Minecraft launcher. I was charged for it on Cashapp but never received the game. When I look I'm stuck on pending so I'm trying to cancel that so I can purchase Minecraft threw there website but I don't know were i would cancel this.I'm also...
  4. Purchase is pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Downloading an App and it is stuck on pending

Downloading an App and it is stuck on pending: I wanted to play some Minecraft Windows 10 Edition with friends today so I went to play Minecraft but it wasn't loading. I then decided to re install Minecraft. I uninstalled Minecraft and I installed it again. I come back from calling and talking with my friends and when I...
  6. app not downloading with endless pending loop

app not downloading with endless pending loop: [ATTACH]i get this endless loop whenever i try to download an app from the store. I've tried everything like, restarting the windows store, deleting and reinstalling the store, restarting my pc and my windows is up to date. how can I fix this?...
  7. Purchased Minecraft 10 app and the download won't complete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Purchased Minecraft 10 app and the download won't complete: Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 app from the Windows app store and the download has been running for days and won't complete. I cleared the Store Cache and also turned off firewalls but it didn't help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....
  8. Purchased App Won't Download.

Purchased App Won't Download.: Purchased a lifetime subscription to TouchMail but it doesn't show in my library so I can't re-install it without paying for it again. The app still shows up under Apps Purchased in the Store, but the app won't install from their either....
  9. All Store Apps are stuck at Pending, for day’s

All Store Apps are stuck at Pending, for day’s: except two stuck at Downloading. entire pc is idle. No cpu, no disk, no network access. no errors or message. Just sitting there. yes, i’ve run every troubleshooter which report no issue on this brand new install with nothing installed. any ideas?...
  10. Pending updates won't download properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pending updates won't download properly: I tried to update my windows many times but it failed. It seems that my system restarts but the updates wont download and it is consuming hours of my time to do so for that useless restart. Why this happens and what can I do?...