Windows 10: Purchased App Won't Download.

Discus and support Purchased App Won't Download. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased a lifetime subscription to TouchMail but it doesn't show in my library so I can't re-install it without paying for it again. The app still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jerry De La Cruz, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Purchased App Won't Download.

Purchased a lifetime subscription to TouchMail but it doesn't show in my library so I can't re-install it without paying for it again. The app still shows up under Apps Purchased in the Store, but the app won't install from their either.

:)

Jerry De La Cruz, Jan 18, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Purchased App Won't Download.

Windows App Store List of Downloaded/Purchased Apps

Unfortunately, your suggestion only lists the apps which are currently installed on my system, not even all of the apps that I purchased. Not much help.

RobertBourge, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Purchased App Won't Download.

1. Purchased App Won't Download. - Similar Threads - Purchased App Won't

2. Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies: When I try to download or stream I get the message "Couldn't download or Couldn't StreamPlease try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance.0x801901aa" I have tried the following1. Reset app2. Repair app3. Sign out and back...
  3. Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies: When I try to download or stream I get the message "Couldn't download or Couldn't StreamPlease try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance.0x801901aa" I have tried the following1. Reset app2. Repair app3. Sign out and back...
  4. Microsoft Store Won't Download a Purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Won't Download a Purchase: So I purchased the PicStitch App in the MS Store and have been trying to download it for a while now. The store status runs through the standard updates getting info, etc., but when it gets to "Downloading Pic Stitch" it just hangs there with no movement. I was able to...
  5. A windows 10 pro purchase that won't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A windows 10 pro purchase that won't download: I purchased windows 10 pro from the Microsoft store on my computer for $99.00 with a credit card! I proceeded to download the upgrade and I get an error message! I can't figure out what to do next!...
  6. Purchased App Won't Download -- Pended for two days

Purchased App Won't Download -- Pended for two days: I purchased Screenbits in the Windows Store. A box on the screen says "You own this app," but when I click "Install/Open," the box goes away and comes back. This time "You own this app" is replaced with "Pending." I can't find a phone number or something to contact them about...
  7. Purchased Minecraft 10 app and the download won't complete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Purchased Minecraft 10 app and the download won't complete: Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 app from the Windows app store and the download has been running for days and won't complete. I cleared the Store Cache and also turned off firewalls but it didn't help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....
  8. app won't download

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    app won't download: I WAS PLAYING INFINITY SLOTS WHEN WE HAD A POWER OUTAGE. WHEN I LATER TRIED TO GET BACK ON, IT WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD. WHAT CAN I DO? THE APP CAME WITH MY LAPTOP AND I HAVE MICROSOFT 10. ONE SUGGESTION HAS BEEN TO UNINSTALL THE APP THEN REINSTALL IT. WILL I LOSE MY DATA?...
  9. Movie I purchased and watched won't download. Purchased..not rented..

Movie I purchased and watched won't download. Purchased..not rented..: I purchased and watched a movie, A Tuba to Cuba, with the expectation of downloading. Why can't I download it onto my computer? This is frustrating....
  10. Apps won't download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps won't download: I've been unsuccessfully trying to download some Apps from the App Store and while the progress bar says it is 'Working' nothing happens. I also get a screen prompt, asking me to log on to my Hotmail account, which I don't really want to do, as I have Yahoo email. So is...