Windows 10: "Purchased" apps are installed and usable but not listed in library

Discus and support "Purchased" apps are installed and usable but not listed in library in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I downloaded Trio Office (for free), and then I made an in-app purchase in Trio Office. When I went to write a review, I discovered that I do not... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by hobbie2102, Jun 11, 2019.

1. "Purchased" apps are installed and usable but not listed in library

I downloaded Trio Office (for free), and then I made an in-app purchase in Trio Office. When I went to write a review, I discovered that I do not "own" the app, despite the fact that it is listed as "installed" and it is usable.

I checked my list of "installed" apps and it is in fact installed (and I'm able to use it), but it is not listed in my library. I have already run wsreset and signed out and then back in to the Microsoft Store (I was signed in to begin with). I also purchased the full version of 8Zip and that does show up in my library. I'm not sure what the issue is with Trio Office.

Considering that I already spent money on it, I need to be able to reinstall it when I reformat my hard drive (which I do periodically, because it's Windows we're talking about).

I had the same experience just now on my laptop when I downloaded Ultra Office Suite from the Microsoft Store. I also downloaded Trio Office on my laptop and it asked me to pay again when I opened the app, so apparently my first payment on my desktop didn't register with Microsoft's servers.

I had previously had this experience when I downloaded the unofficial builds of 7-Zip and Apache OpenOffice on the Microsoft Store. Something is preventing the Microsoft Store from registering apps that I have "purchased" (either for free or for a fee in-app). Every other free app that I've "purchased" is listed in my library, including garbage games like Candy Crush and social media cesspools like Twitter, neither of which I even wanted.

Please fix this bug or tell me how to do so. Any help is appreciated!

:)

hobbie2102, Jun 11, 2019

2. Windows App Store List of Downloaded/Purchased Apps

Unfortunately, your suggestion only lists the apps which are currently installed on my system, not even all of the apps that I purchased. Not much help.

RobertBourge, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Apps purchased not listed

Hi Tina,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it is, when the application doesn’t work in the way it should. For us to isolate the issue and to assist you further, we'd like to ask you a few questions

1. Did you just install the app or just downloaded it?
    2. Are you able to access the apps (by searching for a particular app) from the search option of the taskbar?
    3. Which apps did you purchased?
    4. What are you referring, when you say
      can't get my laptop to show up as one of my devices?
    However, I suggest you to follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

Method 1: Try logging OFF and logging IN again to Windows Store

Purchased apps can be installed on up to five devices/users. I would suggest you to try logging off and logging in again to Windows Store. When you are in the Windows Store, use the settings charm, click on "Your Account"
    and sign out.

Method 2: Try logging to Order history.

1. Go to Windows store and login.
    2. At right hand top corner you may find your profile.
    3. Click Order history.
    4. For more information please refer the following article on

I can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store
    (Also valid for Windows 10)

Method 3: Try reset Store cache in Windows 10.

To clear the windows store cache, please follow the steps given below.

1. Press Windows key +
      R, and type Cmd.
    2. Select Command Prompt (Admin). Click
      Yes or type your password if prompted by the User Account Control (UAC).
    3. Type WSReset.exe
      and hit Enter.
    4. Wait for the process to finish.
    5. The Windows Store will automatically launch once the process is done.

I also suggest you to refer this article on
    View your Microsoft Store order history
    , and check if that helps.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Jun 11, 2019
  4. "Purchased" apps are installed and usable but not listed in library

Purchased app not showing up under My Library

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in Microsoft store settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you searched for the apps in through search bar of Windows Store?

As you have already purchased the app from Windows Store, so I suggest you to follow the steps below to install the app again.

1. Open Store.

2. Then type "PocketBible Beta" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Click on Install button and try to install the app.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with , we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

"Purchased" apps are installed and usable but not listed in library

1. "Purchased" apps are installed and usable but not listed in library - Similar Threads - Purchased apps are

2. Is there any option to remove list of previously installed apps from Microsoft Store Library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any option to remove list of previously installed apps from Microsoft Store Library?: Can anyone help me, as I would like to remove the lists of those apps that were previously installed in Microsoft Store and is displaying among installed apps in Microsoft Store library and is there any way to remove those apps from history in a single click?...
  3. Is there any option to remove list of previously installed apps from Microsoft Store Library?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any option to remove list of previously installed apps from Microsoft Store Library?: Can anyone help me, as I would like to remove the lists of those apps that were previously installed in Microsoft Store and is displaying among installed apps in Microsoft Store library and is there any way to remove those apps from history in a single click?...
  4. Movies and TV app not showing purchased library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies and TV app not showing purchased library: I noticed the other day that the Movies and TV app is not showing my purchased library on my gaming PC. Shows fine on my Surface Pro and Laptop PC and all three of my computers are upgraded to the current production release of Windows 11. Only difference I can figure out is...
  5. Movies and TV app not showing purchased library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies and TV app not showing purchased library: I noticed the other day that the Movies and TV app is not showing my purchased library on my gaming PC. Shows fine on my Surface Pro and Laptop PC and all three of my computers are upgraded to the current production release of Windows 11. Only difference I can figure out is...
  6. Purchased apps/games not appearing in my Windows Store library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased apps/games not appearing in my Windows Store library: Hello,For the past month, I have been having a problem with my Windows Store library. Prior to the start of this if I selected my Library in the windows store app, I would see all of my games and apps that I have purchased with options to either install or manage them....
  7. Backup list of installed apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Backup list of installed apps?: Getting ready to do a fresh install of Windows 10 on my laptop that I use in my music studio and I have lots programs that I’ve installed over the last few years that I might not use all the time but still need and don’t want to forget about installing them on the new W10...
  8. App not showing in "installed apps "list

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    App not showing in "installed apps "list: I am trying to limit my sons time on Fortnite. The game shows up under "activity" but not under "App and game limits", so I am not able to block or limit the time on it....
  9. Apps purchased not listed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps purchased not listed: Split from this thread. I purchased app from the micro soft store from my laptop, but when I log in on my desktop the apps are not listed. I have logged in with the same email from both devices. with the same email. I can't get my laptop to show up as one of my devices...
  10. Microsoft store purchase not in library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store purchase not in library: MICROSOFT SUCKS!!!!! On January 14, 2018 I purchased Superhot VR. It got played for a while then deleted off the pc at some point. The other day, my son wanted to play it again, so I thought no problem I will just reinstall it. I went to my library in the store app and it...