Windows 10: Purchased Apps asking to be Purchased Again

Discus and support Purchased Apps asking to be Purchased Again in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I got a game off the Microsoft Store, and then paid to remove the ads. The game now generates a dialog box that says I have to pay to remove the ads.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IhaveGhost, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Purchased Apps asking to be Purchased Again

I got a game off the Microsoft Store, and then paid to remove the ads. The game now generates a dialog box that says I have to pay to remove the ads. If I follow the link to purchase, it asks for my pin to sign into my Microsoft account and then tells me I already purchased the app. Then I go back to the app that tells me I need to purchase it again.

The app is "Mickey Art Games"

* Moved from Insider

:)

IhaveGhost, Nov 25, 2019

2. Need help with Windows 10 In-App Purchases

Hi Guys - I was wondering the same thing, and found this:

• Change purchase sign-in settings for Windows Store

The Windows Store asks for your password every time you buy something. To simplify purchasing and skip the password step:
      • Go to the Store app, and select your sign-in picture next to the search box.
      • Go to Settings > Purchase sign-in >
        Streamline my purchase experience.
      • Turn the switch to On.
        • This will let you buy from the Store without entering a password.
        • Your other devices will not be affected until you change the setting on each one.
        • This setting applies to in-app purchases.

Help from Microsoft

Jon Morris, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Purchased apps asks for payment

Hi arun_9847

I understand your problem.I know that you have purchased an app.

And phone again asking to purchase that.

Because in the Windows 10 mobile build the purchase app settings haven't added at this moment.

But I think it will added in next build.

So its asking to you purchase the app as it thought.

Wait for next build.

MCCshreyas, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Purchased Apps asking to be Purchased Again

Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Purchased Apps asking to be Purchased Again

1. Purchased Apps asking to be Purchased Again - Similar Threads - Purchased Apps asking

2. The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased: I'm using windows 10 on my pc. I usually right click on the sound icon at the bottom right of the screen, go to spatial sound and choose Dolby Atmos for Headphones. I spent $15 dollars for this app. Now when I try to use the Dolby Atmos feature on the app it won't work...
  3. In App Purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    In App Purchases: Hi, i am trying to to do an in-app purchase in a game. I keep getting a message to say that the purchase failed. The game is airport city https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-app-purchases/c8744270-3b9b-4057-a39b-8befc5ecebf5
  4. Being asked to purchase AOE again

Being asked to purchase AOE again: I have already bought AOE Definitive Edition. They released a game update, which I was unable to update. So I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. But I wasn't able to install Then I went and reset my microsoft store app Now it asks me to buy the same game again...
  5. In app purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In app purchase: I have downloaded Planner 5d app and i need to purchase premium plus feature but I cant because the billing in the app does not include my address am in kenya what can i do...
  6. in app purchases

in app purchases: never download a game that is free, but in order to continue a person has to buy in app items by a credit card. this is an outright scam to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-app-purchases/7d346b94-69be-4989-b05d-017a75dc2cfc
  7. in app purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in app purchase: hi im unable to make in app purchase for modern combat 5 blackout. Im from Kuwait but im not able to enter the details as the location shows US https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-app-purchase/62675931-4cab-434e-826c-521a7bea671e
  8. In app purchases

In app purchases: The last week or so I've not been able to been able to get into Microsoft store to buy coins,gold bars etc. i'm not computer savvy so i'd need help in simple terms! TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-app-purchases/572d4a85-1ec5-4c74-97af-b7cdde82b71d"
  9. Can't download a purchased app again

Can't download a purchased app again: So I purchased Ark: survival evolved from the Microsoft Store. I had downloaded it okay the first time, but then I uninstalled the app. When I went to download it again, there was no option available to re-install the app. Although there was the choice to repurchase it (of...
  10. Purchased App on App store does not work. Company asking to buy again from their website

Purchased App on App store does not work. Company asking to buy again from their website: Hi, I purchased an App on the MS App store. It was just crashing instead of doing any useful stuff. When I contacted the support on the supplier's website, they are asking me to purchase a costlier software instead of offering any support for the software I already...