Windows 10: Purchased apps/games not appearing in my Windows Store library

Discus and support Purchased apps/games not appearing in my Windows Store library in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello,For the past month, I have been having a problem with my Windows Store library. Prior to the start of this if I selected my Library in the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DannyWC, Jul 28, 2021.

1. DannyWC Win User

Purchased apps/games not appearing in my Windows Store library

Hello,For the past month, I have been having a problem with my Windows Store library. Prior to the start of this if I selected my Library in the windows store app, I would see all of my games and apps that I have purchased with options to either install or manage them. However, now when I select Library, I get the message "Add some games. There's nothing in your library".So, I have since read other suggestions and have performed the WSReset, uninstalled and reinstalled the Windows Store, used MSConfig to use safe mode, and completely wiped out Windows 10 and started from scratch. Same thin

:)

DannyWC, Jul 28, 2021
  2. ArthurLXY Win User

The APP missing in store library after upgrade to windows 10 14361

I purchased several apps and games via store (drawboard, minecraft windows 10 beta ...)

They did show up in my windows store library list.

I deleted drawboard yesterday since it is not working and I found that it is no longer in my purchased app list.

Further, I found the games and apps I purchased last year are no longer in the library list any more

Is this a bug for this store version?

anyone has similar problems?

Thanks

ArthurLXY, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Unable to access libraries and purchased apps from Windows Store

Hi Richard,

As your facing with accessing the libraries of purchase apps from Windows Store, and download further apps, we will help you with this issue.

We appreciate your effort spent while trying to resolve the issue with SFC scan, DISM command, and wsreset.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue that might have resulted in this issue?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Method 3: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open run command, type
      inetcpl.cpl
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Purchased apps/games not appearing in my Windows Store library

Purchased a game via microsoft store, but its not appearing in my library.

Hi Jason,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to install the game Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Sign out and sign in your profile from Windows Store.

• Open Windows Store app, and click on the user icon located on the top right hand side of the window.
    • Select the user name, and click on Sign out.

After performing the steps above, kindly clear the store cache one more time.

Kindly update us with the results.

If you think this was useful, you may “mark it as an answer” to help those who are facing the same problem.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Purchased apps/games not appearing in my Windows Store library

1. Purchased apps/games not appearing in my Windows Store library - Similar Threads - Purchased apps games

2. forza horizon 4 not appearing in my games library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 not appearing in my games library: forza horizon 4 not appearing in my games libraryIm playing on pc, and theres another problem, theres nothing in the purchases.But in the xbox app it shows my achievements and hours on the game.So yes I really had forza and played it in 2020.Please anyone help me get back to...
  3. forza horizon 4 not appearing in my games library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forza horizon 4 not appearing in my games library: forza horizon 4 not appearing in my games libraryIm playing on pc, and theres another problem, theres nothing in the purchases.But in the xbox app it shows my achievements and hours on the game.So yes I really had forza and played it in 2020.Please anyone help me get back to...
  4. Microsoft Store is not showing purchased apps and games

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store is not showing purchased apps and games: [ATTACH]Microsoft Store is a platform from which you can install apps and games on your Windows 11/10 computer. Like Google Play Store, Microsoft Store also has both paid and free apps and games. You can access all your installed apps and games in Microsoft Store Library. But...
  5. Microsoft Store not showing my purchase in my library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not showing my purchase in my library: I have built a PC logged into my account and can see my purchases there but when I go into Microsoft Store to my library there is nothing there. I was advised to contact Microsoft which I did. I spent 4 hours from start to finish being moved from one department to the other....
  6. Minecraft Not Appearing In Microsoft Store Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Not Appearing In Microsoft Store Library: I purchased minecraft through the minecraft website I believe however it doesn't appear in my library. I'm attempting to try out the RTX version but it doesn't seem to want to update my current download. I attempted to uninstall and then reinstall it through minecraft.net but...
  7. Microsoft store purchase not in library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store purchase not in library: MICROSOFT SUCKS!!!!! On January 14, 2018 I purchased Superhot VR. It got played for a while then deleted off the pc at some point. The other day, my son wanted to play it again, so I thought no problem I will just reinstall it. I went to my library in the store app and it...
  8. Windows Store "My Library" and App differences

Windows Store "My Library" and App differences: Finally got around freshly installing my gaming desktop and wanted to install some apps from the Windows Store that I use frequently. Noticed a few things and trying to wrap my OCD head around this: 1. I used Apps like Facebook regularly. Why does the store say "get"...
  9. Purchased game doesn't show up in library.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased game doesn't show up in library.: I purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate editon from the store, since it was 25€ cheaper, I bought the game, it showed that I actually paid for the game, but I can't find it anywhere. How can I fix this? I'd like to play the game but I feel like I'm being scammed at the moment....
  10. Game from Windows Store but cannot in app purchase from Windows Store???

Game from Windows Store but cannot in app purchase from Windows Store???: I downloaded "Seekers Notes: Hidden Mystery" from The Windows Store, however, I cannot make in app purchases from the Windows Store. When I try to make a purchase in the app, it will say "accessing windows store" then a grey box with the windows icon in the upper righthand...