Windows 10: purchased digital windows 10 cant download

Discus and support purchased digital windows 10 cant download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have purchased windows 10 to update my laptop from windows 7. it was a digital download and i dont know how to do this. I have read instructions but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JeanneNelsen, Jan 8, 2021.

1. purchased digital windows 10 cant download

I have purchased windows 10 to update my laptop from windows 7.

it was a digital download and i dont know how to do this. I have read instructions but am not understanding.

unless you can do it for me.

Need phone number for microsoft support

:)

JeanneNelsen, Jan 8, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 8, 2021
  3. msgbdm Win User
    Downloading photos in Windows 10

Downloading from Panasonic digital camera.

I have followed the steps but "Import/Export photos doesn't appear in the dropdown list. Since this is the first time I am downloading into this computer with Windows 10 it was suggested that I need to load new drivers but I can't seem to find them.

msgbdm, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

purchased digital windows 10 cant download

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

purchased digital windows 10 cant download

1. purchased digital windows 10 cant download - Similar Threads - purchased digital cant

2. Just purchased digital copy of Windows 10, can't find digital key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Just purchased digital copy of Windows 10, can't find digital key: I just purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 from Microsoft but I can't find the digital key saved anywhere on my account. Does anyone know where I can find it?...
  3. Cant download game I purchased

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download game I purchased: I purchased a game titled UFC 4 because it was on sale for $30 and it only has the option to dowoad it o an xbox one, which i dont have, i bought it off of my pc on the microsoftstore.com, how do i download it to my pc?...
  4. Minecraft Purchased But i cant download it

Minecraft Purchased But i cant download it: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft windows 10 starter edition got charged for it, but i cant download it or see it my order history or library. What should i do?...
  5. Redeliver digital purchase

Redeliver digital purchase: I made a digital purchase of Win 10 Pro in early 2018 and have unfortunately misplaced or deleted the email containing the activation key. I found the purchase in my order history, but the link to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/windows-10-pro/***** doesn't work, the...
  6. Digital purchase refund

Digital purchase refund: I need a refund for my digital game purchase and Xbox game pass ultimate since it wasn't working from my windows PC. I hope you can give me a refund for the store purchase too for the game....
  7. purchased a digital copy of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    purchased a digital copy of windows 10: I purchased a copy of windows 10 , I tried following the link on the email, but it will not let me download. is there some where on the Microsoft web page that I can input and download manually. thanks kelly...
  8. Activating Windows 10 Home Digital Purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 Home Digital Purchase: So I bought Windows 10 Home a couple of years ago. I use an iMac and I was trying to run it through bootcamp, but it didn't work at all. Anyway - I have a macbook now that I'm trying to install it on, hoping that maybe I can do some C# and C++ on it... I installed Windows...
  9. Cant play/download a purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play/download a purchased game: I just recently brought forza horizon 4 for windows 10. I says I own it but when I click on install/play game it just links me back to the page to buy the game? Clicking on install to my device comes up with a box saying I dont have any compatible devices? Im getting a bit...
  10. Unable to download purchased Game, Microsoft does not protect your digital purchases

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download purchased Game, Microsoft does not protect your digital purchases: Unable to download a purchase from Microsoft. I have the purchase date, order number and price but there is no link for download. How can I purchase software from Microsoft if I cannot trust I can access it? Here is the game name: Age of Empires III. Can provide order...