Windows 10: Purchased Dolby Atmos for headphones but shows trial has expired

Discus and support Purchased Dolby Atmos for headphones but shows trial has expired in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear all, I have recently reinstalled my windows after a upgrade to the components of my pc. I have run into a problem however with the Dolby Atmos... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by XYZman2, Oct 18, 2019.

1. XYZman2 Win User

Purchased Dolby Atmos for headphones but shows trial has expired

Dear all,

I have recently reinstalled my windows after a upgrade to the components of my pc. I have run into a problem however with the Dolby Atmos app. I purchased the Atmos for headphones license last year and it ran fine on my PC and Laptop as well (the license does state for up to 10 devices).

However when I install it on my new pc it doesn't work and just shows me the "Trial has expired".

Does anyone know how to get my app working again?

Kind regards,

Vincent

:)

XYZman2, Oct 18, 2019
  2. JMB5 Win User

Dolby Atmos (for headphones) - driver not selectable (or showing up) after purchase

Hi! I signed up for the trial dolby atmos with my headphones and liked it. But since purchasing the app, I cannot set this up any more. When running the Dolby Atmos App, it asks me to open headphone device properties and select Dolby Atmos as the spatial
    sound ouput. However, this driver/routine is not available any more (it was during the trial), and only Windows Sonic for headphones is selectable. Very frustrated what do, and no I did not change anything with my PC. Thanks for your help.

3. Dolby Atmos for Headphones 30 Day trial

I get the following message when trying to get the 30 day trial:

An error has occurred while trying to purchase Dolby Atmos for Headphones. Please try again.

Any idea on how to fix this?

I'm using logitech G430 headphones.

Thanks in advance!

Raymon van der Gaag, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Purchased Dolby Atmos for headphones but shows trial has expired

Dolby Atmos for headphones not selectable in spatial sound

I recently installed Dolby Access from the Microsoft store to trial Dolby Atmos for headphones. During the trial I was able select Dolby Atmos for headphones in spacial sound settings but after purchasing the license the option is now gone, I am only able
    to select Off and Windows Sonic for Headphones in the spatial sound settings. I have tried updating sound drivers to latest, rolling back to generic windows drivers and reinstalling Dolby access with restarts inbetween with no luck. Have also updated windows

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Version 1903

OS build 18362.239

JimboJones122, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Purchased Dolby Atmos for headphones but shows trial has expired

1. Purchased Dolby Atmos for headphones but shows trial has expired - Similar Threads - Purchased Dolby Atmos

2. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos for Headphones: I paid for the Dolby Atmos for headphones app,from the MS store, now it doesn't work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-atmos-for-headphones/1249cda4-1274-4325-9148-dfde7460340f
  3. Purchase Dolby Atmos for Headphones and it no longer shows as I purchased item

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchase Dolby Atmos for Headphones and it no longer shows as I purchased item: I purchase this and when I go to the order and click on the item to try to download it the URL just takes me here and only option is to pay for it again: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/dolby-atmos-for-headphones/9mv4jdrvqtnv?activetab=pivot:overviewtab I tried to...
  4. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hi, recently I have a problem I have my headsets is plantronic Rig 600 with dolby atmos technology, my PC is a Lenovo Cube C730, I have Dolby Access installed everything goes well, untill I update windows began to give a problem I cannot activate Dolby atmos for headphones,...
  5. Dolby Atmos purchase

Dolby Atmos purchase: Hi Team, I'm planning to purchase Dolby Atmos through Microsoft store for $14.99 installed on my Windows 10 Laptop. Is it a one time purchase or I've to pay monthly/yearly?...
  6. Dolby Atmos (for headphones) - driver not selectable (or showing up) after purchase

Dolby Atmos (for headphones) - driver not selectable (or showing up) after purchase: Hi! I signed up for the trial dolby atmos with my headphones and liked it. But since purchasing the app, I cannot set this up any more. When running the Dolby Atmos App, it asks me to open headphone device properties and select Dolby Atmos as the spatial sound ouput. However,...
  7. Dolby Atmos code for Headphones

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dolby Atmos code for Headphones: Hello, I was shipped a download code for Dolby Atmos for Headphones with a product I purchased and its already redeemed. I talked to Plantronics (the company bought from) and they told me that I should reach out to MS as, according to them, MS is the one that issues the...
  8. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Dolby Atmos for Headphones: I had an issue so did not get to use my trial. Anyway, it is on sale and I wanted to ask if it is a gimmick or if it is something that has made a real difference for anyone? I have Dolby Digital Plus and that really helps. They say to turn off all virtualization software such...
  9. Dolby atmos for headphones - cant enable in options..

Dolby atmos for headphones - cant enable in options..: After latest insider update, and after reinstalling dolby atmos through store, i cant enable spatial audio option..iit only allows to select "none"..It worked before..Does anybody have same problem 84223
  10. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hello, I was excited for the Creator's Update in large part because of the addition of Dolby Atmos for headphones. However, after installing Dolby Access and the required additional content, I see that I will only have a 30-day trial. I was under the impression this was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Bought Dolby Atmos for Headphones but new install

2. doly atoms trial expired to to intall