Windows 10: Purchased Face app is not working

Discus and support Purchased Face app is not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi... the face apps I just bought is not working, cant even change the photo and no tools for editing. thx. ***Modified title from: the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vincemohr, Mar 25, 2020 at 6:42 AM.

1. vincemohr Win User

Purchased Face app is not working

hi...

the face apps I just bought is not working, cant even change the photo and no tools for editing.

thx.

***Modified title from: the faceapps i just bought today is not working ***

:)

2. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Mar 25, 2020 at 6:45 AM
  3. Unable to make an In-app purchase in the Insider build:14352

Hello Surapathi,

As you are facing issues with purchasing the Grim Legends 3 game from Windows Store, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if the issue is confined to this particular app/ game?

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Method 3: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open
      Run
      command, type inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 25, 2020 at 6:45 AM
  4. Purchased Face app is not working

Cannot Make In App Purchases

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Are you facing the same issue when you trying to install free apps?
    • Does the issue persist only to purchased apps?

If the issue prolongs only to purchased apps, I suggest that you contact our sales and billing department as they will be better equipped to help you resolve the issue. To contact the above department click on the link below

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/DisplayHelpContactUsPage/

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 25, 2020 at 6:45 AM
Thema:

Purchased Face app is not working

1. Purchased Face app is not working - Similar Threads - Purchased Face app

2. Purchase in app item

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchase in app item: I redeemed a gift card into my microsoft account to buy premium feature of an app, but now it doesn't let me pay for the item using the gift card. i tried using the account balance for purchasing an app in microsoft store, i could buy it using the account balance but i...
  3. Purchased Apps asking to be Purchased Again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased Apps asking to be Purchased Again: I got a game off the Microsoft Store, and then paid to remove the ads. The game now generates a dialog box that says I have to pay to remove the ads. If I follow the link to purchase, it asks for my pin to sign into my Microsoft account and then tells me I already purchased...
  4. In app purchases

In app purchases: The last week or so I've not been able to been able to get into Microsoft store to buy coins,gold bars etc. i'm not computer savvy so i'd need help in simple terms! TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-app-purchases/572d4a85-1ec5-4c74-97af-b7cdde82b71d"
  5. Purchased App Not Working!

Purchased App Not Working!: I purchased an App called Fonts Checker & Tester and it does nothing except open a black screen. It was only $1.49, but hey it should work! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-app-not-working/3dbef8cb-f001-407d-9718-5dc0faace100
  6. Face Recogniton Not Working (Hello Face)

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Face Recogniton Not Working (Hello Face): My face recognition software was working fine. Yesterday I turned on my laptop and I received an error message that the face recognition was not working and to use my pin. I opened device manager and updated the version of the items under Camera and Biometric Devices. That...
  7. Failure of in-app purchases

Failure of in-app purchases: Is there a fix for in-app purchases in Amazing Wizards (bought in MS store as Amazing Mages-updated to Amazing Wizards in march 2019) app works properly except for purchases which say no longer available. Friends are making purchases on same windows 10 app....
  8. Face recognition not working properly in the windows photos app.

Face recognition not working properly in the windows photos app.: The windows photos app has sorted some of my photos using face recognition but most of them are still unsorted. This feature is very useful and I want it to sort all of my photos this way. Every answer is appreciated....
  9. in apps purchase problem

in apps purchase problem: why cann't i purchase anything in a game app ? help me plz !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-apps-purchase-problem/649bce92-e3be-4a84-8fc7-e27736f1b618
  10. face recognition not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    face recognition not working: Hello I purchased my surface pro 4 last year in september from USA and curently i am in india and recently my windows crashed and had to reinstall windows 10. now i am unable to use face recognition with my new windows 10. Can anybody help me with the same. Thanks...