Windows 10: Purchased flight sim and store app keeps asking me to buy it?

Discus and support Purchased flight sim and store app keeps asking me to buy it? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; im using the same account on the website as i am the store app, but the store app prompts me to re-purchase the game after ive already bought it? am i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by matthew102000, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Purchased flight sim and store app keeps asking me to buy it?

im using the same account on the website as i am the store app, but the store app prompts me to re-purchase the game after ive already bought it? am i not allowed to install this game on more than one pc?

i installed it on my desktop pc because i needed to make storage space ****?

also im looking in my store app right now... flight simulator is not listed on my laptops all owned apps list, while its listed on my main desktop pc, again, using THE SAME ACCOUNT.

:)

matthew102000, Aug 24, 2020

2. Decent Flight Sims

flight sim what? there's like 8 of them*Bang Head :banghead:

Random Murderer, Aug 24, 2020
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Decent Flight Sims

Well I purchased M$ flight sim and it sucks azz and poorly wrote...not to mention pretty pricey ...the app isn't Worth $9.

DRDNA, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Purchased flight sim and store app keeps asking me to buy it?

Need help with Windows 10 In-App Purchases

Hi Guys - I was wondering the same thing, and found this:

• Change purchase sign-in settings for Windows Store

The Windows Store asks for your password every time you buy something. To simplify purchasing and skip the password step:
      • Go to the Store app, and select your sign-in picture next to the search box.
      • Go to Settings > Purchase sign-in >
        Streamline my purchase experience.
      • Turn the switch to On.
        • This will let you buy from the Store without entering a password.
        • Your other devices will not be affected until you change the setting on each one.
        • This setting applies to in-app purchases.

Help from Microsoft

Jon Morris, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Purchased flight sim and store app keeps asking me to buy it?

1. Purchased flight sim and store app keeps asking me to buy it? - Similar Threads - Purchased flight sim

2. Flight sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight sim: Windows 11App heeft gewerkt. Maar nu ineens niet meer/?Mijn microsoft flightsimulator wil niet meer starten. Ik ben ingelogd met het juiste account! dit is de foutmelding die ik krijg, graag een oplossing > Microsoft Flight Simulator is momenteel niet beschikbaar in uw...
  3. Flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sim: Windows 11App heeft gewerkt. Maar nu ineens niet meer/?Mijn microsoft flightsimulator wil niet meer starten. Ik ben ingelogd met het juiste account! dit is de foutmelding die ik krijg, graag een oplossing > Microsoft Flight Simulator is momenteel niet beschikbaar in uw...
  4. The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased: I'm using windows 10 on my pc. I usually right click on the sound icon at the bottom right of the screen, go to spatial sound and choose Dolby Atmos for Headphones. I spent $15 dollars for this app. Now when I try to use the Dolby Atmos feature on the app it won't work...
  5. The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased

The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased: I'm using windows 10 on my pc. I usually right click on the sound icon at the bottom right of the screen, go to spatial sound and choose Dolby Atmos for Headphones. I spent $15 dollars for this app. Now when I try to use the Dolby Atmos feature on the app it won't work...
  6. Flight SImulator PC - Keeps opening windows store instead of the sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight SImulator PC - Keeps opening windows store instead of the sim: could anyone assist please.for two days now I cannot get my premium deluxe version of FS2020 to run. it keeps opening the windows store and going to gaming services page.i've tried all the fixes on website, nothing works.did a system restore last night and that sorted the...
  7. Flight SImulator PC - Keeps opening windows store instead of the sim

Flight SImulator PC - Keeps opening windows store instead of the sim: could anyone assist please.for two days now I cannot get my premium deluxe version of FS2020 to run. it keeps opening the windows store and going to gaming services page.i've tried all the fixes on website, nothing works.did a system restore last night and that sorted the...
  8. Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim: HelloI just bought the Flight Sim manual 27,99 euro and after payment downloading was started but after that I could not find it. Is it somewhere in the cloud or in the FSM program itself?Kind RegardsJean-Marc...
  9. Flight Sim

Flight Sim: HelloI just bought the Flight Sim manual 27,99 euro and after payment downloading was started but after that I could not find it. Is it somewhere in the cloud or in the FSM program itself?Kind RegardsJean-Marc...
  10. Purchased App on App store does not work. Company asking to buy again from their website

Purchased App on App store does not work. Company asking to buy again from their website: Hi, I purchased an App on the MS App store. It was just crashing instead of doing any useful stuff. When I contacted the support on the supplier's website, they are asking me to purchase a costlier software instead of offering any support for the software I already...