Windows 10: Purchased for Windows 10 cannot find it

Discus and support Purchased for Windows 10 cannot find it in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection it says platform Windows 10 with digital code. I bought this for my PC. However it's not on there!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LShim2020, Apr 29, 2020.

1. LShim2020 Win User

Purchased for Windows 10 cannot find it

I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection it says platform Windows 10 with digital code. I bought this for my PC. However it's not on there! Then I received an email with the digital code for xbox live! I don't have an xbox! How do I get this onto my pc? How do I get a digital code for my pc?? I'm so very frustrated. Please help!

:)

LShim2020, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Purchased for Windows 10 cannot find it - Similar Threads - Purchased cannot find

2. I purchased the hevc app and cannot find it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased the hevc app and cannot find it: I cannot locate the HEVC app I bought and paid for. It is in my order history. No download. No link to access it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-the-hevc-app-and-cannot-find-it/51109b95-1444-4fc0-87fe-2dfa8961270d
  3. I purchased the hevc app and cannot find it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased the hevc app and cannot find it: I cannot locate the HEVC app I bought and paid for. It is in my order history. No download. No link to access it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-the-hevc-app-and-cannot-find-it/51109b95-1444-4fc0-87fe-2dfa8961270d
  4. I purchased the hevc app and cannot find it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Cannot find windows 10 key after purchase?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find windows 10 key after purchase?: I bought a Windows 10 key from microsoft store last week for my new PC, got an email confirming my purchase, but cannot find 25 character key anywhere. When i click the button to review my order it only shows the price and the card I paid with.Where am I supposed to get the...
  6. Cannot find windows 10 key after purchase?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot find windows 10 key after purchase?: I bought a Windows 10 key from microsoft store last week for my new PC, got an email confirming my purchase, but cannot find 25 character key anywhere. When i click the button to review my order it only shows the price and the card I paid with.Where am I supposed to get the...
  7. Cannot find windows 10 key after purchase?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. cannot install purchased app - cannot find my device??

cannot install purchased app - cannot find my device??: Hello, I have just purchased an app Diarium from Microsoft and when I try to install it, it says it cannot find my device. When I try to add a device, the only options I have is for Microsoft products, not my ThinkPad. My Windows/Office license is registered to my company and...
  9. Cannot find App Purchase in Store

Cannot find App Purchase in Store: Split from this thread. I can't find Zoo Tycoon 2 on the Microsoft store... and I know I have bought it. Very confused. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-app-purchase-in-store/e1f1ad38-f9a3-40c7-b87b-c3f1ebf07083"
  10. Cannot find option to refund accidental purchase.

Cannot find option to refund accidental purchase.: Hi all, Made the mistake of buying something that I didn't realise was only for Xbox via the Microsoft store, but I can't find the option to refund it - wherever the option is, it's not in the same location as the other items I've purchased; https://i.imgur.com/ORbaNed.png...