Windows 10: Purchased Full Version of Jalees Reader yet still have Free version - 1 year on!

Discus and support Purchased Full Version of Jalees Reader yet still have Free version - 1 year on! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello I bought Jalees Reader Pro version on the 15th of August 2018 yet I still Have the Free version! When I'm using it, it asks me to consider... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Brendan Gooner, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Purchased Full Version of Jalees Reader yet still have Free version - 1 year on!

Hello

I bought Jalees Reader Pro version on the 15th of August 2018 yet I still Have the Free version! When I'm using it, it asks me to consider purchasing the Full version which I already have done! This Is Now over a Year! (oh and Yes I Do have the receipt!)

:)

Brendan Gooner, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Morgoth Win User

X1950pro 512mb agp version clock

meh gona wait fo hd2900pro agp version
    or if anny one got a good readme step by step how to do a voltmod or bios mod

Morgoth, Sep 8, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    newtekie1, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Purchased Full Version of Jalees Reader yet still have Free version - 1 year on!

Reader

Anyone who uses Reader
    There is an update in the Store
    Sorry but no version given
    This is a different one to Reader List App

hTconeM9user, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Purchased Full Version of Jalees Reader yet still have Free version - 1 year on!

1. Purchased Full Version of Jalees Reader yet still have Free version - 1 year on! - Similar Threads - Purchased Full Version

2. System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: This version of %1 is not compatible with the version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: This version of %1 is not compatible with the version...: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: This version of %1 is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running....
  3. Microsoft Store purchased ads Free version of Video Trimmer master

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store purchased ads Free version of Video Trimmer master: In-spite of purchasing the "Ads Free Premium" version of "Video Trimmer Master" application why ads keeps appearing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-purchased-ads-free-version-of/7abe236c-a146-4fac-b2b2-b9c9c0436015
  4. Why don't I have the full version of Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't I have the full version of Minecraft?: I bought Mincraft back in 2015 and only recently redeemed my Windows 10 copy. Clicking "Sign In" in the app asks me to buy the game and there's a button labelled "Unlock Full Game." I don't understand why the Sign In button doesn't just let you sign in. It seems like that...
  5. Can I purchase this Full version Win10 & not ever call MS to activate?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I purchase this Full version Win10 & not ever call MS to activate?: Hi I want to purchase this Full version Win10 and hopefully not ever have to call Microsoft to activate on clean installs. Making sure I have no surprises in the future. I hope I posted this in the correct thread. Windows 10 Pro - Full Version 32 & 64-bit (USB Flash Drive)...
  6. still in version 1803...

still in version 1803...: My system say I'm up too date butt I'm not... version 1809 is out... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-in-version-1803/ffb335cd-ff43-4d19-9cb6-815d1e643618
  7. App full version help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App full version help: please someone help me with pro or full version of one of these apps?pleaase it's urgent because i need them for a work and i don't have a bank account to buy the full version. suryveyremoveronline winrarignorepass xjzremover...
  8. Free Avast Internet Security 2016 For 1 Year

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Free Avast Internet Security 2016 For 1 Year: Don't think this offer will be around for long so grab it while you can http://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/a...49582#comments 33762
  9. Warframe, the Free to Play Hit, Ends the Year with Biggest Update Yet

in Windows 10 News
    Warframe, the Free to Play Hit, Ends the Year with Biggest Update Yet: N4O-vCAgZ4I Happy holidays, Tenno! We hope you’re enjoying the latest new cinematic quest, The War Within, on Xbox One right now. It took us a little while to get it out, but we hope you find it was worth the wait! For those who haven’t dug into The War Within yet,...
  10. Windows 10 Full Version

Windows 10 Full Version: Will the Windows 10 full version from the retail store only require the product key on the first installation to register the hardware device? 9051