Windows 10: Purchased game but no order history or game received

Discus and support Purchased game but no order history or game received in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased Sea of Thieves from the microsoft store a few hours ago. My bank says the game is payed, but I never received any mail or message regarding... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ZyDoxxYT, Jan 26, 2019.

1. ZyDoxxYT Win User

Purchased game but no order history or game received

I purchased Sea of Thieves from the microsoft store a few hours ago. My bank says the game is payed, but I never received any mail or message regarding the purchase. The game is not appearing in my owned game library. Also there's no purchase in my order history and when i go to the game page it still asks me to buy the game. I haven't accidentally bought it on a different account if you may wonder.

I tried to call microsoft for support but their phone support is down. The microsoft site is a dead end for this problem.

I've already tried refreshing the store through cmd, reinstalled the store using powershell and removed the 3th party cache through regedit. Still nothing.

Even though i'm pissed off I still want the game i paid for (or my money back) so if anyone knows what i should do pls help me.

Regards,

ZyDoxx

:)

ZyDoxxYT, Jan 26, 2019
  2. BrantIvan Win User

I did not receive my recent in-game purchase in Modern Combat Versus

So here's my problem, I recently bought this Starter Kit in Modern Combat after I put in the details and hit ok it went back to game and displayed a message saying "Wait for a Moment Connecting to the Game Server" so I waited for like 30 minutes then I
    decided to restart my game, but when i opened the game I still did not receive my purchase the I thought it failed then I went to buy it again and it was gone so i checked my order history and the order was successful so I restarted the game still nothing
    then I restarted my PC still nothing.Please fix this cause I am getting PISSED of not receiving my purchase! here are the numbers I saw in the order list 5035950604

BrantIvan, Jan 26, 2019
  3. I lost purchased games

I purchased and played several games on my PC. Recently I’ve decided to reinstall these games but received a message that I need to buy them again. Why? I have my email receipts and keep my order history.

CaelumKim-Sanders, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Purchased game but no order history or game received

purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Purchased game but no order history or game received

1. Purchased game but no order history or game received - Similar Threads - Purchased game order

2. I can’t find a purchase in order history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can’t find a purchase in order history: Hello I purchased modern warfare today at 2:08pm. It’s charged to my card, and I was just wondering if I could get a refund ? I downloaded it for prop hunt but we could find it. I went to the website to look for how to refund. It said go to order history, so I went there. I...
  3. I can’t find a purchase in order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t find a purchase in order history: Hello I purchased modern warfare today at 2:08pm. It’s charged to my card, and I was just wondering if I could get a refund ? I downloaded it for prop hunt but we could find it. I went to the website to look for how to refund. It said go to order history, so I went there. I...
  4. I can’t find a purchase in order history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The game I bought is not showing in Order History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The game I bought is not showing in Order History: The game I bought is not showing in Order History. Digital upgrade to Elder Scrolls Online, Skyrim. I bought it today and I cannot find it. It will be the last thing I buy from Microsoft....
  6. The game I bought is not showing in Order History

The game I bought is not showing in Order History: The game I bought is not showing in Order History. Digital upgrade to Elder Scrolls Online, Skyrim. I bought it today and I cannot find it. It will be the last thing I buy from Microsoft....
  7. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games missing from Library in store and order history: Hi,I have passes for both Xbox and PC.When I go into Library in the Microsoft Store, it says I have no games.If I go into order history, there is nothing there either.The games are still present on the devices, but obviously if I get new devices or uninstall them, all the...
  8. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games missing from Library in store and order history: Hi,I have passes for both Xbox and PC.When I go into Library in the Microsoft Store, it says I have no games.If I go into order history, there is nothing there either.The games are still present on the devices, but obviously if I get new devices or uninstall them, all the...
  9. Games missing from Library in store and order history

10. Purchases not showing up in order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchases not showing up in order history: Hi, I've made many too many purchases for a game where the money is taken using the microsoft store. I'm desperately trying to get a refund for a payment that has been taken twice but my order history is showing that the last purchase made was in April, which isn't true!!!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. g5 games

2. when i try to install sea of thieves i get this where do you want to install?it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft account.get more info