Windows 10: Purchased game doesn't show up in library.

Discus and support Purchased game doesn't show up in library. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate editon from the store, since it was 25€ cheaper, I bought the game, it showed that I actually paid for the game,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by R1kZ, Nov 25, 2018.

1. R1kZ Win User

Purchased game doesn't show up in library.

I purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate editon from the store, since it was 25€ cheaper, I bought the game, it showed that I actually paid for the game, but I can't find it anywhere. How can I fix this? I'd like to play the game but I feel like I'm being scammed at the moment.

,R1kz

:)

2. Ericclaus Win User

Purchased a game and it's not showing up in my library

So the other day I purchased Forza Deluxe Edition for the pc on the Windows store, after the purchase an error message popped up and said oops an error occurred on our end, please try again, so I purchased the standard version cause I figured nothing had
    been purchased. When I went to purchase history it shows I purchased both games accidentally, so no biggy I refunded the standard version and went to install the game I bought, but the game doesn't show up in my library even though I show it in my purchase
    history and its taken my money from my card. I contacted the purchase help people, they say I can only refund one thing a year and transfered me to store help, they say they can't help me and sent me to a page on their site but seemed to be the wrong page.
    So now I'm stuck with $80 missing and no game in my library.

TLPurchased game doesn't show up in library. :DR: bought two versions of a game accidentally, refunded one but neither show up for me to play even though I paid for it

Ericclaus, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Previously purchased Scrabble Game

Hi Willie,

Let's try to isolate the issue so that we could find your Scrabble game. Normally, the game should automatically be downloaded to your computer after purchasing it. Can you tell us if the game app appear in the
    Desktop window? Also, can you check if it also shows up on the list of apps from
    Start?

In the meantime, we suggest that you open Windows Store app on your computer, and go to
    My Library. From there, please check if the game shows up and if you can be able to launch it from there.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Nov 25, 2018
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Purchased game doesn't show up in library. - Similar Threads - Purchased game doesn't

2. Purchased game "Trailmakers" in 2022 but game does not show as purchased.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased game "Trailmakers" in 2022 but game does not show as purchased.: I purchased "Trailmakers" through the Microsoft Store on Feb 5, 2022. Order Number 2237842579. I was able to download it and play it at the time. After recently reformatting my pc and reinstalling Windows using this same Microsoft account, the game no longer shows as...
  3. Store App doesn't show up in library and doesn't register as installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store App doesn't show up in library and doesn't register as installed: I installed Adobe Acrobat Reader DC from the Windows store. The app works perfectly fine, but it does not show in my Windows Store library and if I visit the store page there is still an option to click "Install", even though it is already installed on my system through the...
  4. Store App doesn't show up in library and doesn't register as installed

Store App doesn't show up in library and doesn't register as installed: I installed Adobe Acrobat Reader DC from the Windows store. The app works perfectly fine, but it does not show in my Windows Store library and if I visit the store page there is still an option to click "Install", even though it is already installed on my system through the...
  5. Movies and TV app not showing purchased library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies and TV app not showing purchased library: I noticed the other day that the Movies and TV app is not showing my purchased library on my gaming PC. Shows fine on my Surface Pro and Laptop PC and all three of my computers are upgraded to the current production release of Windows 11. Only difference I can figure out is...
  6. Movies and TV app not showing purchased library

Movies and TV app not showing purchased library: I noticed the other day that the Movies and TV app is not showing my purchased library on my gaming PC. Shows fine on my Surface Pro and Laptop PC and all three of my computers are upgraded to the current production release of Windows 11. Only difference I can figure out is...
  7. Stellaris DLCs not showing up in game after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stellaris DLCs not showing up in game after purchase: So I downloaded Stellaris from PC game pass. I purchased the Utopia DLC and the Leviathans DLC and they show installed on my Microsoft Store account yet when I launch the game, nothing. I got no clue if they are active or not. How do I know if they active?...
  8. Owned games not showing up in library.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Owned games not showing up in library.: For some reason 80% of the games I own are not showing up in the Owned Section of My Library in the Microsoft Store. If the games were not installed I always had an option to reinstall them in this section of the store. About 2 days ago a game I was playing crashed. To fix...
  9. FH4 not showing in game library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4 not showing in game library: I have forza horizon 4 installed. I had to reset my pc and since then it does not appear in my xbox companion game library nor does it say manage or install in the store, it wants me to buy the game again, also does not show up in purchases. But the game is sat there in my...
  10. Can't open DJ Pro. Doesn't show up in my library.

Can't open DJ Pro. Doesn't show up in my library.: Hi, I purchased DJ Pro about a year ago, and as recently as last week, the program opened and worked. Now, it crashes and sends me back to my desktop when I try to open it. I went to my library of apps, and it's not listed. I go to the Microsoft store, and while it says...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game not showing in library microsoft