Windows 10: Purchased game in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version

Discus and support Purchased game in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought a game on the store before upgrading to a gaming PC but now the game doesn't show up on my list. I've tried re-logging in but didn't help. I'm... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DannyNinety, May 4, 2021.

1. Purchased game in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version

I bought a game on the store before upgrading to a gaming PC but now the game doesn't show up on my list. I've tried re-logging in but didn't help. I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64

:)

DannyNinety, May 4, 2021
  2. NickDLH Win User

Purchased games in Windows Store gone after upgrading to Windows 10 student version

In the Windows Store, my purchased games (like Forza 7) are not available anymore in my library.

When I go to the Forza 7 product page I only have the option to buy the game while I have already purchased and installed the game!

This seems to have happened after I updated my windows key/license to a student version. The game is still installed on my PC (over 90 GB) and i'm logged into the same account I did before. This account also shows that I have purchased Forza 7.

Why are my purchased games gone and how do I get them back?

NickDLH, May 4, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, May 4, 2021
  4. Purchased game in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version

Unable to see the purchased Minicraft game in Windows store after upgrade to Windows 10.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if the game version is not supported in Windows 10.

Are you using the same Microsoft account to login to Windows store which you were using to login to Store in your previous operating system?

I suggest you to go into Windows store and check if the game is listed under
    doesn't support this device category in My library
    in Windows store. If it is listed under doesn't support this device
    category, it means it will most probably wont work in Windows 10. You can play the game in previous version of Windows.

For Windows 10 there is a beta version of Minecraft that is available for free trial or for purchase in Windows 10 Store.

Try clearing the Store Cache and check if you can view the game in purchase list:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.
    Let is know the status of the issue.
    If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Purchased game in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version

1. Purchased game in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version - Similar Threads - Purchased game Store

2. Windows 11 Pro upgrade purchased from Windows store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro upgrade purchased from Windows store: I am testing a surface tablet with Windows 11 home I need to purchase an upgrade to pro to fully test. However this testing Surface only had 128 drive so I might need to purchase a more costly larger model. If I determine I need to purchase a larger model can I somehow move...
  3. Windows store gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store gone: Hi, I have a massive issue with the windows store. I updated my computer, and the store is gone. I looked everywhere for it, but I couldn't find it at all. Apparently it uninstalled itself. How do i reinstall it? Please Help!...
  4. Microsoft Store games wont sync to stored game on the cloud after I purchased a new Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store games wont sync to stored game on the cloud after I purchased a new Windows...: I am trying to play Farmville 2 Country Escape on my new Windows 11 computer. I am downloading the app from the Microsoft store but it installs a brand new game and not syncing to my well established game in progress. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, reset, searched all the...
  5. Microsoft Store games wont sync to stored game on the cloud after I purchased a new Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store games wont sync to stored game on the cloud after I purchased a new Windows...: I am trying to play Farmville 2 Country Escape on my new Windows 11 computer. I am downloading the app from the Microsoft store but it installs a brand new game and not syncing to my well established game in progress. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, reset, searched all the...
  6. Downloaded games in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloaded games in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version: I bought a few games on the store before upgrading to a gaming PC and now the games don't show up on my list. I've tried re-logging but didn't help. I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64...
  7. purchasing a game on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing a game on microsoft store: Hello This is my very first time I am trying to purchase something on Microsoft Store and I got lost in the process. from my child session, hewento to the store, selected the game he wished to buy and a pop up windows opened to tell him that an email was sent to me to get...
  8. Unable to install purchased games from Microsoft Store after resetting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install purchased games from Microsoft Store after resetting PC: I purchased Forza Horizon 3 over a year ago and had no problems playing it then...... Fast forward to recently. I had factory reset my PC and I wanted to re-install everything, only problem is every time I try to re-install it wants me to re-purchase the game. I go onto the...
  9. Windows Store gone after resetting

Windows Store gone after resetting: I started having an issue a couple of months ago where I would get an error message saying that no matter the app, it couldn't be updated in Windows Store. After troubleshooting this for a while and getting no resolution; I just "Reset" my computer. After this I was able to...
  10. Purchased games and games send via code gone after reinstalling windows

Purchased games and games send via code gone after reinstalling windows: Before I wiped my pc I had purchased Forza Horizon 3 on my microsoft account and received Horizon 4 via a code sent to me. After reinstalling apparently my entire library is empty while the xbox app can see that i have play time on both games which makes no sense. How do I...