Windows 10: Purchased game through MS Store but can't install it bc my device isn't listed

Discus and support Purchased game through MS Store but can't install it bc my device isn't listed in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased a game, Rise of Nations, through the Microsoft Store. I'm trying to download it to my computer. I have set up my computer as one of my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AmyJones91, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Purchased game through MS Store but can't install it bc my device isn't listed

I purchased a game, Rise of Nations, through the Microsoft Store. I'm trying to download it to my computer. I have set up my computer as one of my devices in my Microsoft Account. I only have 2 devices and both are showing up under my devices. Both appear to be good. But when I select Install, this computer isn't listed only the other one. Am I missing a step??

:)

AmyJones91, Apr 6, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Tirgoman Win User
    640 from MS store on T-mobile, update to 10

Has anyone receive 10 on a 640 from T-Mobile?

Have a 640 purchased at a MS store, supposedly unlocked but boxed for T-Mobile. Of course they said when 10 came out it would be updated and the update would come from MS. Have the Upgrade Advisor and it came back that Upgrade was not avail for my phone
    but to check the list, well the 640 is on the list. So after the announcement the other day I checked again, short story is that the Advisor kept saying not avail and then yesterday it stopped working. Un-installed it and re-installed but just says Pending
    and won't install so I guess it's 'off line now'. So my question is does any know if the update needs to come from T-Mobile or it will come from MS as I was told. Have done the phone update thing and says I'm current. Next stop will be back to the MS store
    and see what happens.

Tirgoman, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Purchased game through MS Store but can't install it bc my device isn't listed

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Purchased game through MS Store but can't install it bc my device isn't listed

1. Purchased game through MS Store but can't install it bc my device isn't listed - Similar Threads - Purchased game through

2. Anime purchased through MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anime purchased through MS Store: Team, With the merger of funimation and crunchyroll what will happen to the anime library I've purchased over the past years? As funimation is ending its digital forever catalog will MS be refunding all purchases at their full purchase price or will the anime anime be...
  3. Anime purchased through MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anime purchased through MS Store: Team, With the merger of funimation and crunchyroll what will happen to the anime library I've purchased over the past years? As funimation is ending its digital forever catalog will MS be refunding all purchases at their full purchase price or will the anime anime be...
  4. Can't activate Windows 11 Home with digital license purchased through MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows 11 Home with digital license purchased through MS Store: I recently installed Windows 11 on a custom built pc, and have been unable to activate it. When I first tried to activate it, it failed claiming a hardware change as the reason. The only change I had made was a bios update after the os was installed. The trouble shooter...
  5. Can't activate Windows 11 Home with digital license purchased through MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate Windows 11 Home with digital license purchased through MS Store: I recently installed Windows 11 on a custom built pc, and have been unable to activate it. When I first tried to activate it, it failed claiming a hardware change as the reason. The only change I had made was a bios update after the os was installed. The trouble shooter...
  6. Installing a game I just purchased through Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing a game I just purchased through Microsoft Store: I OWN this game, it says. I go to install it and a screen comes up, that I have NO device to install it on my Microsoft account.. NOW What? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-a-game-i-just-purchased-through/000b983b-9e23-4b20-8dda-985865d1d3c1
  7. My computer isn't listed as a device for installing Minecraft

My computer isn't listed as a device for installing Minecraft: I just bought Minecraft and it's asking me which device I want to install on. Problem is that my computer isn't listed as one of them -- it only gives me the option to install on my laptop which I'm not even on at the moment. I double checked and my computer is listed under...
  8. Unable to install MS Store game on my device ("...no applicable device linked...")

Unable to install MS Store game on my device ("...no applicable device linked..."): I'm trying to take advantage of the Xbox live for PC Beta and download Halo Master collection or whatever it's called. I've made a payment and activated the membership. However when I try to download the game from MS Store, I click "Install on my devices" and get the...
  9. Can't install games from the Microsoft Store on my device.

Can't install games from the Microsoft Store on my device.: I recently bought Game Pass to play Reach and Outerworlds on PC. However, When I attempted to install them on my device I got the following Error. [ATTACH] This is odd cause I play Sea of Thieves on this device and have no issue, but now seem to not be able to install any...
  10. Wish list function in MS Store isn't working.

Wish list function in MS Store isn't working.: Wish list actually doesn't work now. After adding an app into wish list, it will NOT show up in the "view wish list". To make things worse, if I quit the app page and come back later, the "on wish list" label will also disappear. In addition, no easy entry for wish list in MS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store game install on my devices doesnt work