Windows 10: purchased game

Discus and support purchased game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased a game from the Microsoft Store paid for the full game but it will not let me into the full game. I have phoned Microsoft Five times now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HenryJolly, Sep 12, 2018.

1. purchased game

I purchased a game from the Microsoft Store paid for the full game but it will not let me into the full game.

I have phoned Microsoft Five times now and got passed from pillar to post with no success.

The price of the game was £2-69 and I have spent four times that just trying to contact Microsoft what a ripoff.

I will think twice before buying anything from Microsoft again.

:)

HenryJolly, Sep 12, 2018

2. purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 12, 2018
  3. games (in game purchases)

Hi James,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools.
    • Select Internet Options and go to Advanced
      tab
    • Uncheck Do not save encrypted pages to disk and click
      OK.
    • Now check if you are able to make the purchase.

Hope this helps. Keep us updated with the status of the issue to continue assisting you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Sep 12, 2018
  4. purchased game

Refund for a game I purchased

Hi,

We can assist you in troubleshooting the issue so you can play the game on your computer. To further isolate your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• What game are you trying to play?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • What is exactly happening to the game when you tried to launch it.

For issues with purchases and refund requests, we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call from them on this

link
    so they can review your purchase details.

Should you have any other queries, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

purchased game

1. purchased game - Similar Threads - purchased game

2. Cannot access in application purchases of microsoft store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access in application purchases of microsoft store games: Hallo, recently i had to re install windows 10 on my pc cause it crushed. Since then i cannot make any in application purchases in games i have downloaded from ms store. I did all windows and drivers updates i did ms store reset from cmd and re install i did re...
  3. Didn't receive receipt email or the game after purchasing minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Didn't receive receipt email or the game after purchasing minecraft: An error message popped out after i verify my purchase for my Minecraft Java Edition and i did not get my receipt email or the game itself. I cannot download he game that i paid for. What should i do? [Moderator Edit: Moved from Windows \ Windows 10 \ Microsoft Store]...
  4. Didn't receive receipt email or the game after purchasing minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Didn't receive receipt email or the game after purchasing minecraft: An error message popped out after i verify my purchase for my Minecraft Java Edition and i did not get my receipt email or the game itself. I cannot download he game that i paid for. What should i do?...
  5. How do I get rid of games I neither want nor ever purchased?

How do I get rid of games I neither want nor ever purchased?: I opened my store library to find it filled with fortnite and other games which I don't own and my apps were gone. They are not listed as purchases in my account. I attempted to reset the windows store app using wsreset command but when I went back in a different set of games...
  6. Microsoft store does not show my device when i go to download a purchased game

Microsoft store does not show my device when i go to download a purchased game: I have just purchased minecraft for my windows 10 machine. When I go to install and it brings up my devices, it does not show my device in the list, even though the device is presented when i log into my microsoft account. I have been to settings / sign in with microsoft...
  7. Return a game purchased accidentally

Return a game purchased accidentally: How do I return a game I accidentally bought? ***Modified title from: Return*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return-a-game-purchased-accidentally/8475b070-ad91-4c0d-aed7-4bea24e38872
  8. Problems purchasing from store in game and in the store itself.

Problems purchasing from store in game and in the store itself.: Unable to purchase from store in Hidden City, nor am I able to download any other games from the store on my PC. I have WIN 10, my store account is under Google and I pay with Paypal, or I would if I could order anything. I guess Microsoft store doesn't care how much money...
  9. Game purchased off of Microsoft store just stopped working.

Game purchased off of Microsoft store just stopped working.: Hey wonderful world of knowledgeable people. My father purchased Age of Empire off the Microsoft store about 4 months ago and he plays it daily. Today it stopped working and he doesn't know why. So here I am asking for him. Please if anyone can figure this out so he can play...
  10. Hard drive crashed, need to re-install previously purchased digital game.

Hard drive crashed, need to re-install previously purchased digital game.: Is there a way to re-download an online digital purchased game since my hard drive crashed or does it need to be re-purchased? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drive-crashed-need-to-re-install-previously/73be115c-f56c-438a-a826-b26d1e844196