Windows 10: Purchased games and games send via code gone after reinstalling windows

Discus and support Purchased games and games send via code gone after reinstalling windows in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Before I wiped my pc I had purchased Forza Horizon 3 on my microsoft account and received Horizon 4 via a code sent to me. After reinstalling... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NoahGoldby, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Purchased games and games send via code gone after reinstalling windows

Before I wiped my pc I had purchased Forza Horizon 3 on my microsoft account and received Horizon 4 via a code sent to me.

After reinstalling apparently my entire library is empty while the xbox app can see that i have play time on both games which makes no sense.

How do I get my game back as together they are easily worth over $195

:)

NoahGoldby, Dec 14, 2018

2. Reinstalling a XBox game purchased for Win 10 PC

Hi,

Upon redeeming a game code, the license of that game will be stored to the Microsoft account used in redeeming the code. To reinstall the game, you'll need to sign in to the Store app using the Microsoft account that owns the game license. To do so, kindly
    perform the following steps:

• Launch the Store app.
    • Select the profile icon.
      Purchased games and games send via code gone after reinstalling windows 1259bba9-4459-4bdf-b189-66ea82aaff17.png
    • Select My Library.
    • Locate your game in the list of available downloads, and then select the download icon to the right. Once your game has been reinstalled, it will be available in the list of apps.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Dec 14, 2018
  3. purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 14, 2018
  4. Paul Bab Win User

Purchased games and games send via code gone after reinstalling windows

Can't find the games I redeemed via codes

Hi,

To download the games that were purchased or redeemed using a prepaid code on Windows 10, kindly perform the following steps:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse and select the game that you purchased or redeemed using a prepaid code.
    • Select Install.
    Make sure that you are logged in with the Microsoft Account that you used to redeem the game's prepaid code.

Keep us posted.

Paul Bab, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

Purchased games and games send via code gone after reinstalling windows

1. Purchased games and games send via code gone after reinstalling windows - Similar Threads - Purchased games games

2. Refund of Game Purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund of Game Purchase: I accidentaly bought a game I didn't mean to and now it says that it has been purchased but there is no option to refund the game. Also I have only played the game for probably 20 minutes. ***Original title: Refunding***...
  3. Old games gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old games gone: I run Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) version upgrade 1903. I upgraded to 1903 a couple of days ago and since then my favourite games have disappeared. They were: Classic FreeCell Classic Hearts Simple Solitaire They are the old Win 7 Home editions, which I found on the net when I...
  4. Old games gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Old games gone: I run Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) version upgrade 1903. I upgraded to 1903 a couple of days ago and since then my favourite games have disappeared. They were: Classic FreeCell Classic Hearts Simple Solitaire They are the old Win 7 Home editions, which I found on the net when I...
  5. Games via Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games via Facebook: Are you one of these people who play games via facebook. I would suggest - don't. FB are leeching your personal details and infest your friends with invitations to come and play *******. If you do continue to play these games, please untick the box somewhere that says invite...
  6. Game has gone.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Game has gone.: Hello Hive Mind. My children have turned on the laptop to play Minecraft and it will not load. I went onto my microsoft account to find that the game is not there and I need to buy it again. Can anyone help me get hold of microsoft so I can wave my receipt under their...
  7. support purchasing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    support purchasing a game: hi I need some help in regarding a purchase, im wanting to purchase the Minecraft for windows 10 version. Before I buy I need to know if it will be compatable and work on my laptop could anyone help please. laptop is a hp stream has windows 10 not sure what else....
  8. Purchased game but no order history or game received

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased game but no order history or game received: I purchased Sea of Thieves from the microsoft store a few hours ago. My bank says the game is payed, but I never received any mail or message regarding the purchase. The game is not appearing in my owned game library. Also there's no purchase in my order history and when i go...
  9. G5 in game purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    G5 in game purchases: I'm unable to access in game purchases for some G5 games. Specifically "Letters from nowhere: a hidden object mystery" and for "Survivors: the quest" I can only access one of the purchases. All the items come up as $0.00. I'm using a credit card from South Africa so the...
  10. purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased game: I purchased a game from the Microsoft Store paid for the full game but it will not let me into the full game. I have phoned Microsoft Five times now and got passed from pillar to post with no success. The price of the game was £2-69 and I have spent four times that just...