Windows 10: Purchased games and games send via code gone after reinstalling windows

Discus and support Purchased games and games send via code gone after reinstalling windows in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Before I wiped my pc I had purchased Forza Horizon 3 on my microsoft account and received Horizon 4 via a code sent to me. After reinstalling... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NoahGoldby, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Purchased games and games send via code gone after reinstalling windows

Before I wiped my pc I had purchased Forza Horizon 3 on my microsoft account and received Horizon 4 via a code sent to me.

After reinstalling apparently my entire library is empty while the xbox app can see that i have play time on both games which makes no sense.

How do I get my game back as together they are easily worth over $195

:)

NoahGoldby, Dec 14, 2018

2. Reinstalling a XBox game purchased for Win 10 PC

Hi,

Upon redeeming a game code, the license of that game will be stored to the Microsoft account used in redeeming the code. To reinstall the game, you'll need to sign in to the Store app using the Microsoft account that owns the game license. To do so, kindly
    perform the following steps:

• Launch the Store app.
    • Select the profile icon.
      Purchased games and games send via code gone after reinstalling windows 1259bba9-4459-4bdf-b189-66ea82aaff17.png
    • Select My Library.
    • Locate your game in the list of available downloads, and then select the download icon to the right. Once your game has been reinstalled, it will be available in the list of apps.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Dec 14, 2018
  3. purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 14, 2018
  4. Paul Bab Win User

Purchased games and games send via code gone after reinstalling windows

Can't find the games I redeemed via codes

Hi,

To download the games that were purchased or redeemed using a prepaid code on Windows 10, kindly perform the following steps:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse and select the game that you purchased or redeemed using a prepaid code.
    • Select Install.
    Make sure that you are logged in with the Microsoft Account that you used to redeem the game's prepaid code.

Keep us posted.

Paul Bab, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

Purchased games and games send via code gone after reinstalling windows

1. Purchased games and games send via code gone after reinstalling windows - Similar Threads - Purchased games games

2. Game Pass- Saved Games after Windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass- Saved Games after Windows reinstall: Apologies as I know this question has been asked before, but most of the answers are a couple years old and I'm looking to determine whether the answer has since changed.I am a Game Pass subscriber and have several games installed to non-OS drives. My OS drive seems to be...
  3. Game Pass- Saved Games after Windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Pass- Saved Games after Windows reinstall: Apologies as I know this question has been asked before, but most of the answers are a couple years old and I'm looking to determine whether the answer has since changed.I am a Game Pass subscriber and have several games installed to non-OS drives. My OS drive seems to be...
  4. Purchased game in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased game in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version: I bought a game on the store before upgrading to a gaming PC but now the game doesn't show up on my list. I've tried re-logging in but didn't help. I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64...
  5. in game purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in game purchases: Iam not sure if this is the right forum for my question but I was having issues with my PC a few month ago where all my apps just stopped loading. I knew very little about how things work so in a blind panic I just tried lots of things such as back up and restore and probably...
  6. Game purchase

Game purchase: Hello I now know why I stayed away from online games for years! I thought I had purchased a game from Microsoft. There was even a nice little check mark in the corner to tell me that I now "own" this particular game. But now I can't find the bloody game in order to play...
  7. Purchased games

Purchased games: Hi. i bought games in my 1st PC. Is it possible for me install my purchased on my 2nd PC for free? If yes, how many computers i can do that? thank you Jay Jarito https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-games/737caaad-a421-40b2-996a-81d73e3d40bc
  8. how to reinstall a purchased game Minecraft after windows reset

how to reinstall a purchased game Minecraft after windows reset: Hi I hope you can help. I purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition for my son in October 2018 £24.99. He had to do a windows reset, although successful he could not find and therefore restore Minecraft. I have looked in My library to view if it is in the installed or downloads...
  9. in game purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in game purchases: After replacing my hard drive and reinstalling windows 10 and in store purchased games. the store shows my in game purchases but I am not able to reapply them in the game. Is this possible?...
  10. purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased game: I purchased a game from the Microsoft Store paid for the full game but it will not let me into the full game. I have phoned Microsoft Five times now and got passed from pillar to post with no success. The price of the game was £2-69 and I have spent four times that just...