Windows 10: Purchased Microsoft 10 cant upload and need to cancel

Discus and support Purchased Microsoft 10 cant upload and need to cancel in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Version 10 this morning to download on my computer, but it went through the entire process and wouldn't download due to computer error. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BernelKress, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Purchased Microsoft 10 cant upload and need to cancel

I purchased Version 10 this morning to download on my computer, but it went through the entire process and wouldn't download due to computer error. I have it installed on another business computer and don't and can't use it on any other computer and am trying to request an refund with absolutely no success. Can anyone help with this dilemma?

:)

BernelKress, Jan 10, 2021
  2. hfrmobile Win User

Upload canceled > Save changes? >Can't upload > Save changes?

Having a Word document which is changed at least once a day on the Phone.

Often it works but sometimes it just drives me crazy:

• Upload canceled
    • Save changes?
    • Can't upload
    • Save changes?
    • Can't upload
    • Upload status
    • Resolve
    • Replace item on server
    • Couldn't upload
    • Upload status (We don't support this authentication scheme. Contact the person who manages this SharePoint site)
    • Upload now
    • Couldn't upload
    Screenshots:
    http://.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/upload-canceled-save-changes-cant-upload-save-changes/

hfrmobile, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Cancelling a purchase in the Microsoft store

I have bought "Windows 10 Home" from the Microsoft Store but don't want it any more.

How do I cancel this purchase?

In Order History, the Request a Refund is not available.

meganduguid, Jan 10, 2021
  4. W1zzard Win User

Purchased Microsoft 10 cant upload and need to cancel

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Purchased Microsoft 10 cant upload and need to cancel

1. Purchased Microsoft 10 cant upload and need to cancel - Similar Threads - Purchased Microsoft cant

2. Cant make purchase in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant make purchase in microsoft store: Hello i want to ask, i am trying to buy addson In 'CONCEPTS' app with my microsoft surface pro x device. but in payment section i have to put my account address in UNITED STATED in default. cant choose any other countries, how to resolve this? i have update my profile...
  3. Cancellation of Windows 10 purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cancellation of Windows 10 purchase: Please help in cancellation of windows 10 home os installation purchase on microsoft store as I am unable t install the same in my laptop. Kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancellation-of-windows-10-purchase/9b1d70de-a10d-452c-9599-7732facc048e
  4. need to a cancel subscription

in Windows 10 Customization
    need to a cancel subscription: I have neen trying to get support couldn't and with no phone numbe either I do not want Answrer Desk Assure anymore with auto subcription. Please confirm this....
  5. Data lost when cancelled upload to onedrive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Data lost when cancelled upload to onedrive: Onedrive was automatically uploading my files from desktop and I tried to cancel the upload files from desktop but unable to do it. So I uninstalled onedrive. Meanwhile my partly uploaded files from desktop got deleted automatically. I checked but the files are not in...
  6. Cancell App PUrchase of REcipe Keeper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cancell App PUrchase of REcipe Keeper: Purchased through PayPal. App Vendor states I must get refund from Microsoft. The app is not what I wanted and does not meet my needs. Below is the PayPal transaction number Transaction ID: 27K69954AN4356329...
  7. Cancel Microsoft Order

Cancel Microsoft Order: I need to cancel a pre order for a Microsoft product. Tracking shows the item not shipped yet - but no Cancel Button. Initiating a chat yields nothing except a help page. Contact us - provides no email link. Thank you....
  8. Cancelling a purchase in the Microsoft store

Cancelling a purchase in the Microsoft store: I have bought "Windows 10 Home" from the Microsoft Store but don't want it any more. How do I cancel this purchase? In Order History, the Request a Refund is not available....
  9. need help with microsoft game purchases.

need help with microsoft game purchases.: I am having problems with in-game purchases. It accepts my pin number and then nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-microsoft-game-purchases/590950da-ea4c-477b-86af-185f9daa727a"
  10. Cancellation on purchase of affinity photos by mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cancellation on purchase of affinity photos by mistake: Hello I request to please cancel the order and refund amount of $79.45 AUD ON PURCHASE affinity photos which was purchased by mistake, I was having dinner and my kid by mistake pressed buy button and purchased this app,...