Windows 10: Purchased Microsoft Bingo and cannot purchase any coins, etc. on site

Discus and support Purchased Microsoft Bingo and cannot purchase any coins, etc. on site in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; All of a sudden after playing Bingo for two years, I am unable to purchase any coins, keys, etc. All I get is a pop up box after trying to make a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LindaMc277, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Purchased Microsoft Bingo and cannot purchase any coins, etc. on site

All of a sudden after playing Bingo for two years, I am unable to purchase any coins, keys, etc. All I get is a pop up box after trying to make a purchase that says "Looks like you already purchased this. Then it tells me to download - which it already has been. I click out of that and it get a message that says your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Try again later." It's been doing this for weeks. Please advise.

:)

LindaMc277, Jul 27, 2020

2. Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!

Unable to purchase more coins and tickets to play Microsoft Bingo!!

Jillybean11, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!

Thank you Greg for the info, however I am a computer "dummy" and have looked everywhere and found settings in several places but I can't find Microsoft Bingo or advanced settings. I found where you can uninstall but Microsoft Bingo was not listed??
    Can you guide me through the steps? Been playing the game for weeks so it's got to be installed somewhere?? Any other suggestions or am I a hopeless case Purchased Microsoft Bingo and cannot purchase any coins, etc. on site :)

Jillybean11, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Purchased Microsoft Bingo and cannot purchase any coins, etc. on site

Trouble purchasing games etc from Microsoft store

I have WIndows 10, and until recently was able to purchase apps from the Microsoft store. Now I cannot purchase anything -- an app or anything within a game (such as Microsoft BIngo, which I used to purchase from semi-regularly. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Lois AnnWolff, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Purchased Microsoft Bingo and cannot purchase any coins, etc. on site

1. Purchased Microsoft Bingo and cannot purchase any coins, etc. on site - Similar Threads - Purchased Microsoft Bingo

2. Unable to see offers in purchasing keys, coins, etc in Farmville 2 Country Escape

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to see offers in purchasing keys, coins, etc in Farmville 2 Country Escape: I'm unable to see any options available for purchasing keys or any purchasable currency in the Farmville 2 game. I click on the plus to purchase but I see nothing in the box for purchasing the items....
  3. ASKING AGAIN - NEED HELP PLS. I CAN'T PURCHASE COINS, KEYS, ETC. NEEDED FOR BINGO FROM...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASKING AGAIN - NEED HELP PLS. I CAN'T PURCHASE COINS, KEYS, ETC. NEEDED FOR BINGO FROM...: Have tried everything that has been suggested. Even paid for Restoro as suggested by Microsoft help and still the same problem: Purchased Bingo from Microsoft, downloaded and have been playing just fine. Over the last two weeks when trying to purchase more coins, keys,...
  4. Minecraft coins after game purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft coins after game purchase: I bought a minecraft bundle on friday for 29.99 which included skinpacks and 700 mincoins. I did not receive the Coins yet. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-coins-after-game-purchase/c1abb4f0-3225-4c41-8bd3-16101a3a5a2f
  5. Purchased minecraft coins not showing up on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased minecraft coins not showing up on account: My son bought 3000 Minecraft coins but it is not showing up in his account. I have the receipt by email but the coins have not appeared in my account. The transaction was 3 days ago and I can see the transaction in Billing and Payments section of my son's xbox/Microsoft...
  6. Minecraft coins purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft coins purchase: Hello I purchased some coins from Minecraft for my account. They were never added to my account so I bought it a second time. This time it did go through. I have gotten a confirmation email from both and the money was taken out of my account. I was just hoping to get my coins...
  7. coins/purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    coins/purchased: I can't find my money in My games or library, please clear so II can get my money. Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/coinspurchased/dd1b53e9-6a3a-4c9c-acb6-93cd976adc7d
  8. Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!: Unable to purchase more coins and tickets to play Microsoft Bingo!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchase-additional-coins-and-tickets-for/bf82d26e-0635-4ef8-91c0-e4f0b74b9c95
  9. Microsoft Bingo SIte

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo SIte: The Microsoft Bingo Site has not give out any collections for over 2 months. I am on my second pass, since I completed Mexico there has been no collections for any country past Mexico. I am not the only player that is having this problem. Other people I spoke with on the...
  10. Minecraft crashes after purchasing coins in the store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crashes after purchasing coins in the store.: I purchased coins in-game and the game crashed after the purchase went through. Now it crashes everytime I launch it right after the initial loading screen. It shows the start/play screen then freezes and crashes about 2 seconds later. I have tried all of these steps, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ETC