Windows 10: Purchased Minecraft 10 app and the download won't complete

Discus and support Purchased Minecraft 10 app and the download won't complete in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 app from the Windows app store and the download has been running for days and won't complete. I cleared the Store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DMCNY, Feb 7, 2020.

1. DMCNY Win User

Purchased Minecraft 10 app and the download won't complete

Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 app from the Windows app store and the download has been running for

days and won't complete. I cleared the Store Cache and also turned off firewalls but it didn't help. Any suggestions would

be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

:)

DMCNY, Feb 7, 2020

2. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Purchased Minecraft 10 app and the download won't complete

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Purchased Minecraft 10 app and the download won't complete

1. Purchased Minecraft 10 app and the download won't complete - Similar Threads - Purchased Minecraft app

2. Minecraft won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't download: The Minecraft says it's already downloaded, when it's not. Every time I try to open it says no documents found but doesn't give me the option to redownload https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-download/3753fa13-6547-494a-bb82-4fda5bbccc33
  3. Minecraft won't download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft won't download: The Minecraft says it's already downloaded, when it's not. Every time I try to open it says no documents found but doesn't give me the option to redownload https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-download/3753fa13-6547-494a-bb82-4fda5bbccc33
  4. I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 and it won't download. Please help.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 and it won't download. Please help.: I just purchased Minecraft through Microsoft and it won't download/install onto my computer. I can go to my Microsoft account and see that I own it and click on the blue Install/Play tab and it opens up a tab to install on my device which is my PC. I choose my PC and it says...
  5. where do I download Minecraft after purchasing it , it says completed purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do I download Minecraft after purchasing it , it says completed purchase: How do I download the game for PC after purchasing the starter pack on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-download-minecraft-after-purchasing-it/7b8c6235-7a93-47ad-9d60-f79bf0fadf6b
  6. Unable to complete a download from microsoft app store purchased app

Unable to complete a download from microsoft app store purchased app: Hello, I purchased an app from the Microsoft app store but after a couple of megabytes the download is interrupted with the error 0x80246007 the good old minecraft for windows, nothing too fancy. All the other apps are downloading just fine from the store, and one can...
  7. Purchased App Won't Download -- Pended for two days

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased App Won't Download -- Pended for two days: I purchased Screenbits in the Windows Store. A box on the screen says "You own this app," but when I click "Install/Open," the box goes away and comes back. This time "You own this app" is replaced with "Pending." I can't find a phone number or something to contact them about...
  8. Purchased App Won't Download.

Purchased App Won't Download.: Purchased a lifetime subscription to TouchMail but it doesn't show in my library so I can't re-install it without paying for it again. The app still shows up under Apps Purchased in the Store, but the app won't install from their either....
  9. Minecraft won't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft won't download: When trying to download minecraft java edition to my PC, I keep getting an error that 'Another installation is in progress & I must complete that installation before continuing this one.' Iwent to my program files, download files & desktop & made sure anything related to...
  10. Purchased content for minecraft won't complete downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased content for minecraft won't complete downloads: I bought the master pack minecraft for Windows 10. Some of the included and additional purchased mashups and textures are stuck in the downloading phase. It will not let me stop or restart the download. It will not install by trying to start a new world with the packs. What...