Windows 10: Purchased Minecraft content is missing

Discus and support Purchased Minecraft content is missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I purchased minecraft windows 10 edition and some minecoins. I tried to purchase some items , sometimes I had problems and I fix them by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WindowsXPÇokKötü, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Purchased Minecraft content is missing

Hello. I purchased minecraft windows 10 edition and some minecoins. I tried to purchase some items , sometimes I had problems and I fix them by ressetting the app. Now I can't access to my template world Even I have purchased it , sign in to the xbox account that I purchased it in. Now what can I do?

:)

WindowsXPÇokKötü, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Cannot access minecraft windows 10 store or purchased store content from my pc.

Hi Christina,

Let's try to isolate this issue so that we could identify first as to why you can't access your contents in Minecraft on Windows 10. Kindly provide us the following information:

• Can you tell us when was the last time that you access your purchased content in the game?
    • Does the error message about checking your internet connection appears when trying to access the in-game Store?

Ariel Acu, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Purchased Minecraft content is missing

Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Purchased Minecraft content is missing

1. Purchased Minecraft content is missing - Similar Threads - Purchased Minecraft content

2. Missing purchased content from windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing purchased content from windows store: I tried to launch minecraft and got the following error "Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" I verified that I am signed into the store. Looking...
  3. Missing purchased content from windows store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing purchased content from windows store: I tried to launch minecraft and got the following error "Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" I verified that I am signed into the store. Looking...
  4. Missing purchased content from windows store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Content missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Content missing: This morning, 08/24, when I turned-on my computer I started receiving the following alertIt happens when I access the games and after I click close, it is gone but it comes back after about 30 seconds. That cycle repeats as long as I'm logged-in to a game. I restarted my...
  6. Minecraft purchases

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Minecraft purchases: Hi I’ve attempted to buy minecraft for my son , as the parent I’ve allowed purchase and trying to pay via PayPal but I am unable to, I’m getting the message”something happened our end try waiting a bit” and “it seems your parent authorised this try checking with them “ Any...
  7. Minecraft Missing From Purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Missing From Purchases: Hello, I purchased the XboxOne Minecraft edition console that came with the XboxOne and PC version of the game a few years ago. Today I tried to install the PC version on my new computer and the purchase is missing from my Library. The XboxOne version is there but the PC...
  8. MineCraft Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MineCraft Purchase: I just purchased Minecraft on my account, but it did not give me the option to download it and now I can only find where I purchased it. How do I get this downloaded to my computer?...
  9. Purchase of minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchase of minecraft: I recently bought minecraft for my son so he can use it on his laptop pc running windows 10. Download would not work and I realized we had bought the xbox version. I then tried to get a refund and went through all the steps until I got to the filling out the actual form...
  10. Purchased content for minecraft won't complete downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased content for minecraft won't complete downloads: I bought the master pack minecraft for Windows 10. Some of the included and additional purchased mashups and textures are stuck in the downloading phase. It will not let me stop or restart the download. It will not install by trying to start a new world with the packs. What...