Windows 10: Purchased minecraft dungeons DLC, but games does not recognize that we own it.

Discus and support Purchased minecraft dungeons DLC, but games does not recognize that we own it. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My girlfriend uses my Microsoft account in order to play minecraft dungeons. She recently attempted to purchase the new DLC but we have found we can... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by tonynunya, Jul 16, 2020.

1. tonynunya Win User

Purchased minecraft dungeons DLC, but games does not recognize that we own it.

My girlfriend uses my Microsoft account in order to play minecraft dungeons. She recently attempted to purchase the new DLC but we have found we can not install it since we purchased the game through mojang directly and not the windows 10 edition.

Is there any way to activate this to be used with our game, and if not how do we proceed with getting a refund in order to purchase it through mojang directly so she is able to play.

:)

tonynunya, Jul 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft Dungeons first DLC pack Jungle Awakens now available

Read more:

Brink, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft Dungeons now available on Windows, console and more

Read more:

Brink, Jul 16, 2020
  4. DiDi Buzz Win User

Game Sharing “Play Anywhere” DLC

The person that I game share with bought the dlc for Ark. It shows that I own the base game and can install it in my pc as it is a “play anywhere” title. However, it does not show that I own the DLC. I play the DLC on my xbox console so it should show
    as owned, however it won’t let me install the Genesis, Extinction, or Abbetation DLC. It will only allow me to install Scorched Earth. Is there a way to get microsoft to recognize that I already own said expansions/content?

DiDi Buzz, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Purchased minecraft dungeons DLC, but games does not recognize that we own it. - Similar Threads - Purchased minecraft dungeons

2. Purchasing wrong Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchasing wrong Minecraft Dungeons: I bought Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store like 2 hours ago and I realized now that I bought the wrong version, I want to play on it Windows but I accidentally bought the Xbox editionPlease help...
  3. Purchasing wrong Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchasing wrong Minecraft Dungeons: I bought Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store like 2 hours ago and I realized now that I bought the wrong version, I want to play on it Windows but I accidentally bought the Xbox editionPlease help...
  4. Purchased minecraft dungeons DLC, but games does not recognize that we own it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased minecraft dungeons DLC, but games does not recognize that we own it.: Brought the minecraft dungeon DLC on microsoft store, on the launcher it shows owned but when its inside the game the DLC isn't showing, my minecarft dungeon was brought from minecraft.net itself and not the Microsoft store...
  5. Purchased minecraft dungeons DLC, but games does not recognize that we own it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased minecraft dungeons DLC, but games does not recognize that we own it.: Brought the minecraft dungeon DLC on microsoft store, on the launcher it shows owned but when its inside the game the DLC isn't showing, my minecarft dungeon was brought from minecraft.net itself and not the Microsoft store...
  6. Purchased minecraft dungeons DLC, but games does not recognize that we own it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Minecraft Dungeons DLC Working on Xbox but not on PC

Minecraft Dungeons DLC Working on Xbox but not on PC: I bought The Hidden Depths DLC, Echoing void and Flames of the Nether on my Xbox and it says i own it, I recently got Minecraft dungeons on my PC and it says i have to re-buy it again....
  8. Minecraft Dungeons DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons DLC: I bought the MC dungeons dlcs on the Microsoft store but they aren't showing in the game or launcher. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons-dlc/b1b4e138-ecfc-40ea-b170-6ec578fa9bbb
  9. Can`t install Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC

Can`t install Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC: Hello sorry for my english i was bought a minecraft dungeons standart edition, and later i bought minecraft dungeons hero pass upgrade,but i cant install hero pass i have newest version of windows.[ATTACH]...
  10. Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC not working

Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC not working: Hi! I bought Minecraft Dungeons on the windows store and decided after a couple hours i wanted the DLC so i bought the Hero Pass Upgrade but i can't get it to work. When i launch the game the DLC is still not unlocked and i can't find any way to activate the DLC....