Windows 10: Purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition, now the original Minecraft and launcher do not work

Discus and support Purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition, now the original Minecraft and launcher do not work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, In February 2019 I purchased "Minecraft: Java Edition". This was purchased through the Microsoft page, and I received the standard email: "This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Emil_Larsen, May 2, 2021.

1. Purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition, now the original Minecraft and launcher do not work

Hi, In February 2019 I purchased "Minecraft: Java Edition". This was purchased through the Microsoft page, and I received the standard email: "This is a receipt for your Mojang order.1 x Minecraft: Java Edition at DKK 180.00----------------------------------Sum: DKK 180.00 including 25% VATDownload Minecraft: Java Editionhttps://launcher.mojang.com/download/MinecraftInstaller.msi Windows"I downloaded and installed it and the game has been running ever since. Today May 2021 I decided to purchase Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition through the Minecraft launcher. I pushed t

:)

Emil_Larsen, May 2, 2021
  2. Tkeleth Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Refund

I clicked the button on the Minecraft launcher, then clicked the Heroes Edition button on the Minecraft dungeons website, which took me to the windows 10 Microsoft store page. At
    that point, it seemed the only way to get the Heroes edition content was by buying the Windows 10 version from the Microsoft store.

I purchased 4 copies of Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft store for me and my kids. I never clicked download or install anywhere on the windows store - I was trying to use the Minecraft dungeons
    launcher which was already installed on my PC from the Minecraft launcher itself.

I never clicked anything on the windows 10 store to download, install, or play the game. I could not use my Windows 10 version with the launcher AT ALL, but my refund request was still denied.

All I've received is an automated email about how "refunds aren't issued for digital games that have been played".

In the meantime I immediately purchased the game from the Minecraft Dungeons website, so I've spent $240 dollars on this game so far. I had to click the non-heroes-edition button, then scroll down
    from there to get the non-windows-10 heroes edition version. it was *extremely* unintuitive and convoluted.

Please help me get a refund for the 4 windows 10 copies of Minecraft dungeons I purchased erroneously. thank you.

Tkeleth, May 2, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft Dungeons now available on Windows, console and more

Read more:

Brink, May 2, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition, now the original Minecraft and launcher do not work

MINECRAFT DUNGEONS: Jungle Awakens

Source: Minecraft Dungeons: On the horizon | Minecraft

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twitter

Brink, May 2, 2021
Thema:

Purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition, now the original Minecraft and launcher do not work

1. Purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition, now the original Minecraft and launcher do not work - Similar Threads - Purchased Minecraft Dungeons

2. Cant install Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition from 2020.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition from 2020.: I bought October 20, 2020 Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition - Windows 10 Xbox Game Studios through the Microsoft store and played at the time. Now I've upgraded my PC to Windows 11 and can't download mineccraft dungeons anymore because this edition is no longer available. I...
  3. Cant install Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition from 2020.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition from 2020.: I bought October 20, 2020 Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition - Windows 10 Xbox Game Studios through the Microsoft store and played at the time. Now I've upgraded my PC to Windows 11 and can't download mineccraft dungeons anymore because this edition is no longer available. I...
  4. Bought Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition but unable to re-download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition but unable to re-download: Bought Dungeons Hero Edition when the game first came out but unable to re-download and being forced to buy again, the game was bought using the same email as this Microsoft account according to the receipt email bought through Mojang but the game doesn't show up in the...
  5. I bought minecraft dungeons hero edition and now I can't redownload it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought minecraft dungeons hero edition and now I can't redownload it.: I bought the game 5 or 6 months ago and it was working fine, but then I formatted my pc and now it's gone. The only option is to buy the game a second time from what I found on the site. I would love if someone from Microsoft team or the community could help me get my game...
  6. I bought a minecraft dungeons hero edition and now I can't redownload it.

I bought a minecraft dungeons hero edition and now I can't redownload it.: I bought the game 5 or 6 months ago and it was working fine, but then I formatted my pc and now it's gone. The only option is to buy the game a second time from what I found on the site. I would love if someone from Microsoft team or the community could help me get my game...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons do not work

Minecraft Dungeons do not work: Hi, I own Xbox Game Pass for Pc and a got Minecraft Dungeons. My pc have more than its necessary to run the game and I've played it allot, but today the game won't open. I've already uninstalled the game but nothing works. Please somone help meeee!!!!!...
  8. Minecraft Dungeons hero pass upgrade

Minecraft Dungeons hero pass upgrade: Recently I bought the MC dungeons hero pass upgrade on xbkx and I sti have to but it on windows 10?? Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons-hero-pass-upgrade/7454d1c7-910c-4c0b-80e2-ce45dc155bf9
  9. Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC not working

Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC not working: Hi! I bought Minecraft Dungeons on the windows store and decided after a couple hours i wanted the DLC so i bought the Hero Pass Upgrade but i can't get it to work. When i launch the game the DLC is still not unlocked and i can't find any way to activate the DLC....
  10. Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass

Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass: I was recently gifted the Hero Pass Upgrade and I'm not sure as to why I can't install it. Every time I try to install the DLC, it says that there are no devices available for the download but, when I go to the page for the normal Minecraft Dungeons, I can see the devices I...